main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Star Wars Doctor

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by grayaus, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grayaus

grayaus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2010
    Story: The Unknown Regions. A small satellite is floating throughout space. The in side is munch bigger than the out. A man is at the controls. His name is the Doctor, simply the Doctor nothing else. His ship named the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space).
    The Doctor could travel throughout space and time. He could watch the begging of the Jedi order then See order 66. He had spent enough time looking off into space and was time to move on. He went to the controls of the TARDIS and started setting course for... thats were you guys come in.
    Little Info About This Roleplay.
    As you probably guessed this is based on Doctor Who but in the star wars universe. Of course there will be some bad guys from the doctors universe but there will be a lot from the star wars universe to! There will be two doctors. Me and the first person to ask, Three companies per Doctor. If you want to get picked up earlier be in the same year as another person, because if two people are based in the same year I will the Doctors will visit that year first. I will pick my 3 companies and the other will pick his and we will chose what year I will go to and the other Doctor will pick his. Don't worry if we don't pick ya, companies come and go. now for the the Charter Sheet.
    Charter Sheet
    Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Era/year:
    Profession:
    Bio:
    Rule's
    1:PM me all Charter Sheets any that are posted will be ignored
    2:The second Doctor Will be Co-GM
    3: listen to TOS
    4:play nice.