main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass The Star Wars trilogies on Spike starting April 4, 2008

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Beanie, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I know we all know it is coming on April 4th.

Check out the Ultimate trailer

There will be all sort of new extra bonuses I believe I heard about also.

2. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    I mentioned this in the April thread.

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I don't think the bonuses are anything that hasn't been seen before. I think they might be some of the 'extras' from the trilogy DVDs.

4. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    So did anyone else watch any of these the past couple of weekends?

I was watch ROTJ last night and caught something I never noticed before. early in the movie, there is a scene where Chewie after being turned in by Boussh (Leia) is led away in chains. As he is, he passes by Lando (in disguise) and the show Lando lower his helmet a bit. Now what I saw and I want confirmation on is behind Lando's head during that scene there is some sort of light fixture or sculpture made up of lots of round, white object. Staring out from inside that is a stuffed bunny as clear as day. Since I have DVR I went back and re-watched the scene a half-dozen to make sure I wasn't imagining things, but I swear it's there.I'm guessing the 52" screen helped as well because the hidden bunny was over a half-foot tall on the screen.

Now I've heard of Easter Eggs in a movie, but Easter Bunnies?

5. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    I saw all of them.

I'm gonna have to pop in my DVD later and look for that bunny.

6. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    MIT Cable is dumb for not having Spike. :(

7. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Mike, after reading your post, I just had to look immediately, though I can only post my findings - or lack of- now.

What you saw may have been one of the many consequences of full screen. I see no bunny at all when watching that scene in widescreen... just a light-thing with a lot of holes. :confused:

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Right, the bunny is inside that light fixture-thingy. I'll have to go home tonight, pop the DVD in and test out the old 'ZOOM' button. I don't think it was a widescreen/full screen issue because the bunny was in the dead center of that fixture and not partially cropped from the god-awful pan and scan treatment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.