main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO The StLFF Off-Topic Thread v3.0: There is a Life Outside of SWs???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    Glad the advice was good, Laura. I should have mentioned about the Gamecube compatibility - that is a nice feature. I got mostly clothes and house stuff this year, although I did get the Lego MTT set. Now to decide if I can justify buying the new Lego Death Star set...

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Had this thread unlocked and am bumping so we can be off topic again!

Meanwhile, anyone heard of Natsucon and plan on going? I have nothing better to do, so I might go.

And anyone else here play the Star Wars Minis game? I know Dajuan used to, but my g/f and I were out looking for rare games for the con I'm a director for and she found them, thought they were stupidly cute, and decided we're playing now.

3. SteelLepp

SteelLepp Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 1, 1998
    Never played the minis game too much. Had some fun with the Pocket Models game for a while, until it seemed the only really good strategy for that game was just to go all-out kamikaze style

4. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Why is the DragonCon 2009 thread locked? Heaven forbid anyone talk about an event that has yet to happen...

5. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Yes, let talk about dragoncon! I am so frackin excited I can hardly stand it. Alicia fouud the tip and the pipe for her homemade lightsaber, now just need to finish making it for her jedi costume. woohoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.