main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You know, I can sort of picture that...

2. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Anybody know when the next meeting of the local chapter of "Toy buyers anonymous" meets???

Hi. I'm Bacon and I decided I needed all the 30th Anniversary figures. Then I decided to join
    Brian's toys one of each club... But, I then decided to look for another copy of em from the store
    for Ian...

I need help. There's too much to buy... Then I got into 12 inchers... help me???

OK. That's better. I feel much better now.

3. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Tell me about it.
    I can almost justify picking up a figure or two at the local Walmart.
    But spending more than $20 at a time, and I start getting a guilty conscious.
    Especially since I'm trying to buy a house now.

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Uh... Yeah my name is Henry and I have a problem (but dont fix it). I like Star Wars and the merchandise that goes with it. I exscpecially have a weak spot for the little plastic guys. I now have around 700 singles still sealed. And about 200 more in multi packs. Not to mention I help feed my disease by getting them for my son wich now has over 500 to play with. We have had to make a choice a few times (food or toys). So we get a snack and 1 or 2 toys. Its bad I need help ( any donations are welcome). We are slowly buildong a three story 1500sf musuem to house everything.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

Hee Hee Hee...

But, it' such a great problem to have!!

6. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I dont have a problem Hasbro and the other companies have the problem. Course now I have to have the Mighty Mug Stormtrooper for the collection. Must go now there here for my other kidney so I can pay the Goerge Lucas franchise.

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    What's a Mighty Mug Stromtrooper???

8. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Hyper, you must not be a regular visitor of Rebelscum.
    That's ok. Means you have a life, or a job where you're not bored all day.

Might mugs are some new, weird little toys. You'd just have to see them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Star_Wars_Mighty_Muggs_109790.asp

9. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Where do you get them? How big are they? How much do they cost?

10. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    So far EE and Star Wars Shop is the only place Ive seen them they run 12.99 and would guess about 4 to 5 inchs tall. I believe they are do out everywhere the first of the year.

11. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Jacob didnt have your email for some reason. But here is what I found out.

EE mando packs or showing out of stock but it appers you can still order them. The are showing out of stock probably because they are supposed to be in the wharehouse this month. If EE did these like they have done most of there other exclusives they will have them for years to come.

12. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    EE is doing a black friday sale all this weekend and I am seriously in danger of blowing over $100 on this sale. My itching finger is on the trigger. I am resisting for now, but don't know how much longer I can hold out.

13. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Ive already sent them $150.00 or so just couldnt help it.

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Henry, I keep forgetting to bring your card when I get a chance to use a computer, so I don't have your email with me either.

Did you check on the R2 and Threepio for me?

Anybody find anything good lately? I seem to only see the remains of the waves I need. :(

15. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Same here. Seems like every store in town just has the peg warmers of each wave.
    I managed to snag the only Darth Revan and Malek from TRU in LR. But that's the best I've been able to do.
    And I can't keep all of the Sandtrooper and Imp. officer variations straight. Can't remember which ones I have and which ones I don't.
    Doesn't help that all new figures immediately just get packed away in preparation to hopefully be moving soon.

16. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes Jacob I have it at cost for you.

I havent really seen anything new latly either.
    I did finally get my Republic comando packs in also the mando sets plus the astromech series 1 and a few other misc. things.

Needless to say someone is getting a Star Wars CHRISTmas again this year over 50 new figures to his collection.
    Just hope he doesnt read this.

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Anybody looking for anything particular that I don't already know about.

I'm going shopping in Oklahoma tomorrow and sometimes other states have different stuff!

18. RazorbackJedi

RazorbackJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2007
    Anybody know how many Force FX sabers MR made? I'm trying to collect them all so if you
    are geting rid of your let me know. I'm interested in byuing it from you.

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Check the saber vault. Look for a link in the sponsors column at Yodasnews.com

Anybody seen Voolvif Mon yet? I'm still looking for some McQuarries. I have one of all the store ones now, but still looking for some doubles to open.

Can't wait for the new evolutions packs!

I like the new Boba Fett comic pack, but I still haven't picked one up.

I love the Mighty Muggs! Are they going to make more? I got Han and got a Boba for a buddy.

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Evolutions packs are out.

Picked up the Force Unleashed, Legacy of Sith, Legacy of Jedi, and the Manorlorian one the other day.

Which McQuarries?

21. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Does anyone know where the Walmart on Bowman in LR puts their SW Titanium vehicles?
    That place is always so random with their toy shelves, it's hard to find anything.

22. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    You could look at my signature... ;)

Actually I have almost everything I need--just need one Han and 3 Stormies.

...and the exclusives, but that is just a matter of getting around to shelling out the cash online, unless someone is holding back on me...

...but just to run my mouth, I need another Luke, R2/Threepio, two Obi/Yodas and two Grievouses...

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Right next to the figures, which are right now on the second aisle near the wall down from the Transformers. They didn't have many or any on the pegs, but the pegs are still there.

They also have figs on an island display in the center aisle of the Toy section, but no Titaniums there.

They had some new waves last week. I picked up a new "Darth Vader" (e3 ani), Voolvif Mon, and leather padme, among others.

24. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I've just been looking at the pictures from Toy Fair and I just about wet my pants. I am going to be sooooooooooo broke!

THEY'RE FINALLY MAKING THE AT-TE... AND THE CLONE STARFIGHTER FROM THE CARTOONS!!!!!!!!

**faints**

(edited to say AT-TE--I put AT-AT before... Sorry.)

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Where is the cheapest place to buy Star Cases? Figure stands?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.