main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The World's Strongest

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Note to All Players and GM

No, no I am not AWOL from this RPG, I just intend on showing up at the last minute, in Vegeta-fashion. ;)

However, that will not happen within the next few days (At most a week). I am leaving a several minutes, and having surgery tomorrow morning. I'll be back as soon as possible. :)

2. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: yeah i'm still around, jsut getting harder to get to the library.
    IC:Broly

Once Goku remembered his name, the other saiyan but some distance between the two. A smart move actually, but useless in reality. all he'd be able to see was his enemy rushing at him before he'd get smashed. Willing himselfaway from those thoughts he turned to Goku again.

"Who's this Kaito everyone keeps talking about? Where are we, and more specifically what are we?" Broly asked, his eyes showing an emotion for the first time, curiosity.

Tag:Goku Gohan ( hey buddy you here? Hello gohan?)

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Goku

Outskirts of Avondale

"Who's this Kaito everyone keeps talking about? Where are we, and more specifically what are we?" Broly asked, his eyes showing an emotion for the first time, curiosity.

Goku couldn't help but to gawk at Broly for a heart beat. The Legendary Super Saiyan really had no memory of who or what he was. Many familiar voices seemed to fill Goku's mind at the moment, each one offering a different opinion as to what he should do about Broly. Goku chuckled and shook his head as he made up his own mind.

"We are all going to Kaito's Palace to compete in the World's Strongest Tournament. I think you should join us. You might be surprised at what can happen there, and besides, that's were Kaito will be."

Goku gave Broly a knowing smirk before his expression turned a bit more serious. Inwardly he hoped that perhaps the heat of combat would awaken Broly's memories, however, he also hoped to show Broly a different way of living, so just maybe, the inevitable fate that awaited them could be averted. It was a faint hope, but one that he dared to take a chance on, short of using the Dragon balls.

"As for 'what' we are..?"

Goku chuckled just a bit as he a memory came to mind.

"We are the last of the Saiyan race. There's just a handful of us left, out of an entire planet of Powerful Warriors." Goku gestured towards himself and Gohan, who was understandably reserved. "We now co-exist peacefully with the inhabitants of Earth, which is this planet." Goku finished explaining. He slowly did a half turn and focused his Ki powers towards the distance and in the direction the Ninjas had gone.

"Aha! I think I found it! Kaito's Palace." he exclaimed almost triumphantly.

"Come on Gohan. You too Broly."

Goku started to levitate and out of the corner of his eye caught Gohan's disapproving expression. The saiyan warrior just looked and grinned at his son, then pointed in the direction of Kaito's Palace.

"It's a bit far on foot, but we should be able to reach it in no time if we fly."

Goku began to move in the appointed direction, then waved for his son and the Legendary Super Saiyan to follow after him. However, before he prepared himself for a burts of speed, Goku looked back and wondered if Vegita was really going to miss one of his favorite pass times. An opportunity to prove the might of the Saiyan Prince.

Goku smirked and took the lead position. By his expression one could not tell that the Saiyan Warrior had alot on his mind. He wondered if the rumors about Kaito were true, as well as that of the Ninjas, and not in the least, he wondered if his hope for Broly was attainable at all.

Tag: Zeal92, JMB, Rayson, Squishy, Zedd, Anime Fan, anyone else out there that wishes to join. ;)

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I was wondering when this was getting back up.

Where is JediMasterBranondias? It would be great to do a bit of a skip to the tournament itself, and perhaps gather a few more players (or characters on the current player's behalfs.

I'll post when I know for sure the situation of JMB.

5. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

Broly took in all the new facts with suprising ease. Learning his race (which he kind-of knew) was to be expected, as he was much taller then the others here. Except that Gohan character. Still he was a little shocked, about what he'd heard. A name floated into his mind Paragus, who was that? Broly got the feeling he was supposed to know this person, but he couldn't recall why. Sighing to himself his eyes widened in suprise as Kakorot lifted off the ground.

can all of us do that? Broly thought, he knew how to manipulate the energy wihtin him, to a point. But to fly? Wow this world was truly something... The only problem was he didn't know how. The other saiyan behind him didn't look happy to see him so he yelled to Kakarot (as he had been flying away)

"That is neat and all, but i don't know how to do do that..." Broly said

tag: the entire crew

6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Goku & Gohan

"That is neat and all, but i don't know how to do do that..." Goku heard the Legendary Super Saiyan yell at hom from bellow. Goku put on the breaks so fast Gohan almost crashed into him.

"Wow....really!?" Goku asked incredulously as he turned around and began to float towards the taller Saiyan. How much had Broly forgotten? Goku couldn't help but wonder. Better question, how much will he remember and when?

Goku floated around Broly with his hand on his chin while he ponder how to best solve the unforseen dilema. An idea came to mind and he snapped his fingers.

"Well, Broly..." Goku began to say as he finally landed.

"Either, me and Gohan can carry you to Kaito's palace..."

From above, Gohan protested with a youthful whine.

"C'mon Dad, do we really have to?"

Goku only chuckled and continued.

"...or, I can teach you how to focus your inner power so you can fly just like us!" He finished with a grin.

Gohan just palmed his face and shook his head as Goku waited for Broly's response. It seemed that their trip to Kaito's Palace could be slightly delayed.

Tag: Zeal92, JMB, Rayson, Squishy, Anime Fan, etc.

7. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

Broly smiled at Goku's kind offer, but it made him think for a second. Why was Goku being so nice to him? Didn't he remember how cruel he had been to him? Still Broly wasn't going to complain, he wanted to be able to protect himself. Smiling as kindly as he could he agreed and thanked goku.

"Should we start now?" He asked.

TAG:Gohan and Goku (is goku controlling gohan or...?)

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Yes, Zeal92, I'm going to be 'controlling' Gohan, but minimally, since he and Goku started the journey together. Be assured that only Goku is my main character. If there are objections, please feel free to PM me. If the GM decides against it, then I shall, of course, comply. ;)

Goku

En Route to Kaito's

"Should we start now?" Broly asked apparently enthused by the notion that he could learn to actually fly.

"No time like the present!" Goku said as he came to stand next to Broly. The Saiyan was obviously eager to play teacher. Gohan only cast a weary look at the pair as he floated above.

"Let's see...where do we start. Oh yeah...." Goku's expression of sudden realisation quickly changed to one of puzzlement.

"Uhm...Broly, do you know how to gather Ki-energy?" Goku asked, almost embarrassed to be asking something as basic as that, but seeing as to how Broly could not fly on his own, the question only seemed fair.

Tag: Zeal92

9. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I assume that JMB isn't returning? Does that mean that the fighters will be Goku, Gohan, Broly, and Kankuro?

I = teh screwd :oops:

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC:Hmm... I certainly hope that your assumption is wrong ,Zedd, otherwise this is all pointless if you're right. I'm sending JMB a PM, so there will be an official word concerning the status of this game.

11. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

"well not really,I can feel a great power within me, but..." Broly said trailing off near the end.

It was true he didn't know how to use it, but he knew something was there. There was mountains of it, and he remembered before that he'd used it. But he was hesitant to do anything with it. There was seas of it, it was all there just waiting to be used.

Tag:Goku

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Goku

En Route to Kaito's

Goku stopped and mulled over what Broly had said and the possible implications thereof. Of course, a bit more detail would have been alot more helpful, but at least this was a begining.

"Hmm....can you feel things 'around' you as well?" Goku asked, after holding his pensive posture for a while.

Tag: Zeal

13. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

Broly closed his eyes, and focused on the world around him. Yes he could sense things, and told goku as such. Actually he as he was looking around in his mind, he saw the diffrent thing's he'd done. When he was first learning to fly was the first memory that came to him, lucky him.

"I think i remember how to fly" Broly said as he pushed his ki under him. And then he was floating, well more like flying really. Like a rocket he went up, then he remembered that he had to stay with goku. So he used less power and hovered around goku.

"Can we get going?"

tag:goku, gohan

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Goku

En Route to Kaito's

Broly closed his eyes, and focused on the world around him. Yes he could sense things, and told goku as such. Actually he as he was looking around in his mind, he saw the diffrent thing's he'd done. When he was first learning to fly was the first memory that came to him, lucky him.

"I think i remember how to fly" Broly said as he pushed his ki under him. And then he was floating, well more like flying really. Like a rocket he went up, then he remembered that he had to stay with goku. So he used less power and hovered around goku.

"Can we get going?"

Goku gave a surprised look at the hovering Broly. The Legendary Super Saiyan was remebering things, which meant his memory was slowly coming back. The implications were self-explanatory.

"Yeah, I guess we should be going." Goku said with a chuckle, even though he could feel Gohan's concerned eyes upon him. Goku turned to his son and gave him a reasuring wink. It was as much for his son as it was for himself.

Calling up a surge of Ki energy, Goku floated up, joined his fellow Saiyans in the air, then took the lead and guided them towards the cluster of energy he believed to be Kaito's Palace.

Tag: Zeal, ZV, any

OOC : JMB has not yet answered my PM. Hmmm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.