main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TheForce.net/FanForce.net Party Information DATE CHANGE 8/12

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jedi_Dajuan, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    That's what I'm sayin'.

2. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    Can't wait, since I'm staying at that resort. I get to drop off my stuff and take a quick shower and refresh. And then walk over all refresh and energized for the party.[face_dancing]

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Did we confurm that the party will last past 11pm?
    I cant make it to the party till 9:30 or 10.

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I'm not planning on pulling the plug at 11. We'll probably be there till they kick us out.

5. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    While I'm all for partying as long as possible, I'll just play devil's advocate here and point out that the hotel may have a team of people waiting for us to all leave so they can start the cleanup.

You may want to check with your event planner person at the venue to find out if they have another event in that room first thing in the morning the next day. (most planners try not to do that if they can help it) If they do, there is a good chance we'll get booted on schedule. If they don't, they might just let it go knowing they can do the major cleanup in the morning.

Just something to keep in mind.

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I'm not exactly sure what Dajuan has told them about our schedule plans. I'll be sure to find out though.

7. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    They won't...they've got nothing else booked, you can bet on it!

8. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    The event I attend in that place usually gets shut down between 1-2a ^^

9. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    For me, the best thing about the TFN party was when Dave Filoni told me he liked my Spike Spiegel costume after I snapped a picture with him.

After being stuck in Dublin for more than two days because of traveling stand-by and Delta losing my luggage for a while, these positive comments I got not only from him but all the other awesome TFN guys and gals gave me exactly the kind of boost I needed.

So yeah, a great experience. Kudos to everyone for organizing it!=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.