main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Time to Collect those Happy Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Yeah, I wish everyone around my neighborhood (the parents, mostly) believed me when I said that about the girls on my street. They always started it. :rolleyes:

I hope you're doing better, FF!

2. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I take it you perfer a girl....... ;)

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Are you kidding? I'd love another little terror to torment my sister with by teaching him all the stuff he isn't supposed to do (like launch rubber ducks with silverware, and constructing ladders in the kitchen). I have no idea what to do with the girls until they get older, and I can teach them how to make their mother's lives a living hell. [face_mischief]

4. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    LOL
    Hmmmmmmmmm.............remind me not have you babysit.

5. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005

not uh!

[image=http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/bm~pix/cheney~s600x600.jpg]

6. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    OMG! What was I thinking?

posting that in a "Happy Thoughts" thread! [face_mischief]

7. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    A very close elderly friend, who was recently released from the hospital, was rushed back via ambulance with fluid on her lungs

I wish I knew more but all I know is other than that, as they aren't sure what is going on, no visitors not even family at the moment

8. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000

Could use more prayer on this situation. Not so much about her... but her hubby. Let's just say it's not so good. [face_plain] I might need to call in ZOO's troops.... :mad:

9. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Uh-oh.... [face_beatup]

[face_praying]

10. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000

On the plus side, since Daryan was born, he has been a lot gentler. This is a very good thing. :) [face_dancing]

11. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Hey kids!

As of today I have THREE interviews this week! I need to go shopping for more clothes. ;)

Two are down south-ways...however, the one on friday is an HR Admin at an Oil and Gas Company and that is what I really would like...it is walking distance and this is my 2nd interview! sooo...yeah..i know the other two pay well as well...so if you have time to send some good vibes this way!

:)

12. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Good vibes nnay.

I need some too. My grandmother is having surgery on Thursday. Some of you may remember that she was in the hospital for months last summer after having the same surgery. Her overall physical health is better this time, but her dementia is much worse. I dont know why that makes everything so much more difficult to deal with. Last year I went to see her every day, some days more than once. I just dont think I have that in me this time around. Here's hoping for the best.

My mom is also having some issues. Her MS has been acting up quite a bit, and now they are saying that her asthma could have caused permanent damage to her lungs. They dropped the emphysema bomb...I didnt know you could get that from asthma. Anyway, the right side of her heart is enlarged from the effort. Kinda scary. She said the doctor didnt seem too worried, but if you know my mother you know that she is the Queen of Minimization. I am thinking of not working or taking classes this summer. I have a few weeks to ponder it. *shrug*

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I will keep them both in prayer!

14. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Oh Jenny, that is not good at all.

**fingers crossed**

15. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Yeah, my grandma has vascular dementia, and it's not good. [face_worried]

Let me know if you need anything. [:D]

16. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    OMG Jennay!!!!! Please tell her I'm sending good vibes her way and to take it easy. Jennay, time to step it up even more :( I know you are working your butt off now, but my gosh...... Let me know of any changes ASAP.

17. Jyn

Jyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2006
    My cousin is in labor a month early (due june 21), she's bleeding and they're estimating the baby around 4 or 5 lbs. They're doing some tests and the c-section this afternoon and then deciding if they're going to be life flighting them down here because my hometown doesn't have a NICU.

18. Jyn

Jyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2006
    Baby's here, 5lbs 6oz, she's on oxygen but otherwise doing great and doesn't need to come down here for any special treatment.

19. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That was me [face_blush] [face_batting]

Good vibes >>>>>>

20. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002

I knew it was you, lol. :p

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    If everyone could please pray/send good vibes etc to my sister Martha. I came home from work today to find out they think her appendix burst and she's been admitted to the hospital. Unfortunately I don't know much more than that for now :(

22. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Digits crossed and good wishes here.

23. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Thanks Mel :)

Ends up my sister will be in the hospital at least a week. They installed a drainage vent to let the toxins out. She's already hassling the nurses for morphine, but other than being a pain in the ass they think she'll be fine.

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OH golly sarah, that stinks. I am glad she is ok. I had mine out as a kid before it got that bad, but it is HORRIBLE pain.

25. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Glad she is doing better, so are they taking it out or you can't once it bursts?

Maybe that why she was feeling sick for so long & they couldn't figure it out?