main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Top 10 most badass TCW characters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fistofan55, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Yes[face_plain]

2. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I find it ironic that Krell caused a massive backlash back in April due to his over-the-top fighting style and now we're complaining that he isn't fighting at all. We're so hard to please. :p

3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    It's not so much being hard to please as it is setting high standards. We all know that they have a lot of potential with this show and they should be capable of it considering who's funding them.

4. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Haha, just pointing out how quick us fans can be to judge based on previews. It's a shame how often we're correct, though...

5. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    That's the only thing left I have to respect him for. Otherwise I hope he dies a painful death. Hopefully at the hands of Rex.

6. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    Good assumption but no.....

Everything that gave action in the first Umbaran episode had inspired me to make this thread. Fives, Hardcase, Tup, and Rex really showed what they had in that episode.

"The General" had some pretty badass vehicles too. I wonder if someone plans to make a "Top 10 most badass TCW vehicles" thread?
    o_O

7. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    1. Embo - This guy is the definition of badass! The way he uses his hat to block blasters and throws it at others is awesome. And every time I see him, he looks so cool!
    2. General Grievous - He may run away a lot, but when he fights he looks very fierce, and there's nothing more badass than four lightsabers spinning around all at once! And he always seems so evil and intimidating, and even though he runs away a lot, he always puts up a good fight!
    3. Cad Bane - I can see why he's the most successful Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, he always seems to find everything so easy, when the tasks he does would be impossible to most Bounty Hunters. Plus he has one of the most badass scenes in the entire series, which is when he's fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos on Teth, that scene was awesome! I could never imagine a Bounty Hunter owning two Jedi like that.
    4. Kit Fisto - This guy isn't just my favourite character in the enter series but hes my favourite character in the entire Star Wars! He's one of the most powerful Jedi and doesn't seem to struggle much, even when he's in the middle of four large electric eels shocking him. He was really badass in 'Lair of Grievous'!
    5. Bossk - Another badass Bounty Hunter! He's always been one of my favourite characters in Star Wars, and was so glad to see him in TCW to actually see what he's like, and he was awesome! A big, mean and strong reptile!
    6. Rex - He's the most badass Clone Trooper for me, he's been in so many battles and survives every time! He's a really good Captain and it's even cooler that he chooses to use two pistols rather than a blaster.
    7. Darth Maul - He's so much more badass than he was in TPM, because his metal legs are so cool! They make him seem so much more powerful. And the fact that he's always out for revenge makes him so much more evil.
    8. C-21 Highsinger - This droid is like the IG-88 of the TCW for me, he doesn't have a big role, but with the role that he did have, he showed how badass droids can be! I really liked it when he spun around and blasted his pistols, that was cool!
    9. Plo Koon - If it wasn't for TCW, I don't think I'd like Plo Koon as much as I do now, after seeing him in action in TCW, I can see how badass he actually is, and is now one of my favourite Jedi.
    10. Pre Vizsla - Another Bounty Hunter in my top 10, I just think that Bounty Hunter's are the most badass characters in TCW and the entire Star Wars. This guy is cool because he has a lightsaber, but not just any lightsaber, but a black lightsaber that we've never seen before. And this guy is another Bounty Hunter that is willing to fight another Jedi, which is always great to see!

Yes I said "badass" a lot, but that's because I like these characters so much! :D

8. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm not sure about a top 10 because I can't decide in what order to put people in.

But #1 most badass would have to be General Krell. I mean what more can you say, he's just great.

I had to edit my post and add Savage Opress though. He's top 5 for sure in my opinion. He's a natural warrior, finest of his cult. Trains for a small amount of time with Dooku and now Maul..Both praise his fast ability to learn. He's a tank out there. And kills people with his head and snaps knecks. No doubt top 5.

9. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    In the latest news from the War on Bounty, the White House has announced that a drone strike in Waziristan has resulted in the deaths of twenty alleged Bounty Hunters, though the administration's legal definition of the term "Bounty Hunter" has been disputed. According to White House Press Secretary Jay Carney: "Ever since the death of the infamous Bounty Hunter leader Osama bin Laden, Bounty Hunter networks have been on the run. America doesn't need their scum."

The administration has faced criticism from many who claim that this indiscriminate violence is counterproductively causing more and more people to start hunting bounties.

First Bossk; now you. Is BH now just a catch-all term for an armed character with no permanent alignment to one major faction or another? :p

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    1. Anakin
    2. Fives
    3. Rex
    4. Obi-Wan
    5. Darth Maul
    6. Cut Lawquane
    7. Waxer
    8. Boil
    9. Echo
    10. Hondo

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    1. [​IMG]Thorn[​IMG]
    2. Tan Divo
    3. Sidious
    4. Artoo
    5. Mace Windu
    6. Tera Sinube
    7. Ackbar
    8. Obi-Wan
    9. Hondo
    10. Jar Jar

Seerow likes this.
  12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Lol, lets hope Thorn lives up.

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Thorn hasn't appeared yet and he already is a badass?

Seerow likes this.
  14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Good dead-thread resurrection here, considering we've been introduced to new characters in the past season.

I don't have 10 but I'll list my favorites:

Hondo
    Cad Bane
    Mace Windu
    Rex, especially in the Krell episodes
    Anakin
    Ahsoka in the first two seasons. Now she ironically seems less badass with all the scripts written that scream "Look at how badass Ahsoka is!"
    Ventress

15. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Cad Bane
    Asajj Ventress
    Aurra Sing
    The Death Watch
    Maul and Opress

16. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Cad Bane
    Hondo Ohnaka
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Asajj Ventress
    Aurra Sing
    Mother Talzin
    Darth Maul
    Pre Vizsla
    Captain Rex
    Plo Koon

17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    K'Kruhk.

K'Kruhk and General Immodet like this.
  18. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Fixed.

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    He sounds pretty badass. He'll probably be like Hevy 3.0 however. Those big rotary canons are some serious bad luck, man.

20. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Oooh, I thought that was Commander Fox from what I saw in the trailer.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Commander Fox is father down the badass list than the Gungan baby from "Children of the Force".

22. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Seems legit

23. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Roo Roo Page?
    [​IMG]
    She's so hot right now. Roo Roo Page.

24. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    She looks ****ing possessed.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  25. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Personnaly, I think Osi Sobeck and Pre Vizla are the only new characters (introduced in TCW) who were interesting.
    I don't say I like them, I just found them interesting.
    A lot more interesting than Ahsoka or a resurrected Maul...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.