main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Trail of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Apprentice_Anakin, Oct 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    Hey! This is my story. It's completed, but it's really long and is gonna take a long time to write on computer. I'm gonna post what I already have on the computer and keep posting as I get more. Please do NOT POST ANY REPLYS TO THIS SUBJECT. Wait untill the story is finished, and then put your comments up. Thank you.

2. Apprentice_Anakin

Sep 17, 2001
    Trial of the Jedi

Stars stretched out as the viewport elongated and the light blue faded to a crisp black, dotted with start. The Galactic Republic ship Redeemer flew a straight and steady course to the small, peaceful plant of Naboo.
    A young pilot sat at the helm of the ship. Tall, handsome, but with a certain innocence to him that seemed to radiate from him like the star that provided energy to the planet below. Anakin Skywalker was truly living up to his name. Skywalker. He could not seem to think of a more suitable name for the greatest pilot in the galaxy. Settling down into his chair, Anakin wiped remanets of sleep from his eyes as Padme Naberrie Amidala entered the room. A true angel, with a grace that no Jedi could ever master, Padme strode over to Anakin, sitting in the co-pilots seat.
    ?Qui Gon and your mother are still resting.? She said with a smile. ?I can?t thank you enough for this, Ani. It?s been a long time.?
    ?No problem.? Anakin said, smiling back. ?I?m sure Qui Gon and Mom could use the vacation as well. And, you know I don?t like it when you call me that.?
    ?What, Ani? I think it?s a cute name.?
    ?Cute? Who want?s to be cute? I don?t want to be cute.?
    ?Of course you don?t. Boys wants to be cute.?
    ?Oh, so I?m a little boy now, am I?? Anakin smiled.
    ?I didn?t say that, did I? Your so sensitive.?
    ?Well, you hurt my feelings.? Anakin said with mock hurt to his tone.
    ?Really? I little girl like me could hurt the feelings of a big strong man like you?? She laughed.
    C-3PO entered the cockpit, gleaming gold in the dim light and abruptly ruining their privacy.
    ?Is there anything I could do to assist you, sir? I could attempt to contact those ships, and state our current business. I am quit sure that if I gave them the proper identification they would allow us too-?
    ?What are you talking about Threepio??
    ?Why the Trade Federation Droid ships heading towards us, sir.? said C-3PO sounding confused. ?Have you not noticed they are currently on an intercept course from Naboo? Oh dear, I do hope they are not hostile. I must say, I could try -? but was interrupted as Anakin, who now noticed the incoming Trade Federation Droid, said:
    ?Threepio, go get Qui-Gon.? As he finished his sentence he noticed a red light on the controls of the ship, flashing on and off, signalling and incoming message. A droid?s voice came out through the ships comm system, and in a monotone voice said:
    ?Republic cruiser, please submit your identification and state your business immediately.?

3. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    I have one question...

What's going on?

4. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yeah I am a little confused now....I'd like to see the rest of the story so I understand whats going on.

5. Apprentice_Anakin

Sep 17, 2001
    My story is so long it's going to take me forever to right it on computer. I'll just tell everybodu what it is, with \out the detail.

Anakin, Padme, Qui-Gon, Shmi and C-3PO are in a ship going for a vacation on Naboo. They are attacked. Anakin kicks their @$$. Everybody is proud of Anakin. Padme kisses him. Anakin suddenly wakes up. This was just another of him dreams (Which is why Qui-Gon isn't dead)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.