main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA TURKEY DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raph1613, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hi Everybody!

I don't know if I've told any of you about this, but every Thanksgiving (and Christmas) I host a "little" informal get-together at my place.

It's for those, like me, who have no place to be during the Holidays and don't want to be alone and depressed at that time. Over the years it's changed a little and now I usually have a few stragglers pop in after they've had their fill of their families' holiday "traditions".

I'll be cooking up a 20pound turkey, Stove Top stuffing, 10pounds of REAL mashed potatoes (I know they're real because I peel them myself) and gravy. Oh, and there will be an assortment of alchoholic beverages available, too. But since these little "parties" of mine have changed a tad over the years (people get older and have kids) it won't be a total party. There will be at least a couple of children there. Which means that juice and soda will be available for those who choose not to drink.

The main point is for people that I know to get together, eat, drink, and be Merry!

Anyone who's interested should leave a message here so that I can know to be expecting you. Also, if you leave a message here I can let you know the exact time and give you directions if you need them.

Later!

2. jedilos

jedilos Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2000
    wow what a nice gesture. I already have plans should be in seattle that weekend with some family. but thank you so much for the invite to all of us. I wish you a great Thanks Givings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.