main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    haha awesome marty is still in the club... yeah unfortuneately i wont be able to get there untill like 5.. i think im getting a haircut after school... meh... oh well i will be there!!

2. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    oh, my mom dousn't care, she just goes shopping during the meetings, lol! and you remeinded me marty, everyone bring umbrellas tomorow!!!!!! we are going for the long haul!

3. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    okay ^_^ hi again marty! me and jese are gettin there early, so anyone who wants to come early, we'll be there :3

4. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    me and claire are going theyre right after school... mm hmmm

5. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    haha. ok so you know how George Lucas has a huge house in napa.... well my frend KT and her mother got invited to a party there, for like the opening a couple weeks ago, but there son wwas misbehaving and they couldnt go, they were gunna bring me.. and the cast was there!! im mad!!!

6. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    wow, lol, that's crazy!...okay, I need to find a ticket!!!! Dustin REALLY wants to go!!!! anybody know of one being sold????????? PLEASE HELP!...thank you!

7. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    the tickets werent sold out... cause my sister was gunna get one yesterday.. but she decided she was gunna see it on friday or something. call the theatre

8. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Well no way I am going to try to drive to Medford in this storm guess I will be in Eureka.

9. lucasisinsane

lucasisinsane Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    O my god that movie sucked......

10. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    no it did not! and i would like to ask as many people as will to bring lightsabers tomorow for mandy and i to use at relay for life, mine dissapeared and we want to have some to balence and duel with for time wasting, so if anyone will bring some for us to borrow tomorow that would be great!

11. DarkSide15

DarkSide15 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    if u need a lightsaber i can bring you my cheap plastic one cause i'm getting a new one that's like 120 dollars online, i t's an exact replica of anakins lightsaber frome episode 3. but on another note i have now seen episode 3 twice and am seeing it again saturday night. i think i'm, gonna try and break the rcord for most times seeing a movie

12. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    you do that ethan ^__^ :p

13. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    ethan yousa crazy... even though i want to go see it again too...

14. DarkSide15

DarkSide15 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    i'm not crazy i'm dedicated ^_^

15. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiight... "disturbing this is" o_0

16. lucasisinsane

May 19, 2005
    Oh my god that movie sucked.....

17. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    dude you seem to be the only one who didnt like it out of us... i think your brain is broken or something :p

18. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    no brittany said that it was a bad movie and that it wasn't star wars and a lot of people at school said it wasn'tworth a school night so yeah

19. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    i liked it. it was the best outa the first 3

20. lucasisinsane

May 19, 2005
    Being the best out of the first three is not an accomplishment. The other day i had an incredible stomach disorder which made me vomit and then in order to get over the problem, my doctor told me to re-eat the vomit while being beaten over the head with a frozen fish by a german bodybuider named Helga. And that was much better then all the prequels combined.

21. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    jeff i did not say it was a bad movie!!!!!!! i can't belive you! how in the world does fantasic, wonderfull, amazeing mean bad????????? it was darker, but duh! how about not speaking for me, especially when its saying that i said starwars was bad! i thought it was sooooooooo gooooooood!!!!!! and im seeing it again in about an hour!

22. lucasisinsane

May 19, 2005
    Oh my god.... you must have been asleep for it or something... because that had to have been the worst movie i've seen all year

23. lucasisinsane

May 19, 2005
    It just dawned on me that Fanforce is ran by a bunch of self-obsessed nazis

24. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    shut up Jesse

25. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    i just saw it again and i am absolutely convinced this movie was well worth the waite! and jesse you relize you are posting these hurtfull words on a starwars fan site?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.