main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Underworld with Candace

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I forgot about Resident Evil 2 (cool concept for a movie trailer...for a second, I really thought it was a cosmetics commercial)

Haunted Mansion, Emily and I were asking ourselves that very question during the trailer...I think there will be moments that are a little scary (like PotC) without driving away Disney's target audience (families with kids)

But if it was Emily's obsession why was Geoff the one sneaking bottles off other tables?
    Because I didn't want to hear her complain about running out of ketchup ;)

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Candace: And you're not suprised about the fact that I'm being mean to you, right Don? Because I do that all of the time.

I know. :_| And I'm always so nice to you, too. And, yeah, I told them you were coming and asked for nothing but horror movie trailers. [face_devil]

Mary: I didn't recognize Don when he said hi to me. So my first instinct was to ignore him then reason kicked in, after all who else would be saying hi to me but another JKOCer? I'm a little old for most guys to hit on especially when there were a lot of cute young things there.

If I didn't utterly despise internet slang, I'd post "LMAO" right here. The "go away" look you gave me when I said hi to you was priceless. And you're what today? 17? 18? Something like that, I'm sure.

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, the Resident Evil 2 trailer was awesome. I still need to see the first one, though. Milla Jovovich IS perfect. (Anyone who's seen The Fifth Element knows what I'm talking about.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.