main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Meetings/Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    I wish everyone had more time, it would have been better with my wife im a better host with her around lol. I was glad to meet and have everyone over. Sean your wife had the same look on her face as my wife did when she was holding and watching Beth while i showed you all around,lol as yoda would say "Children, in your future i see." it changes you over night father hood is like a return to you child hood you get to repeat everything you did in your life. Aamie said she wishes she was home to meet everyone is there a way we can do this agian but not on a week end if it would be good for everyone else?W can do lots more when the weather gets warmer :)

2. LinkintheForce

LinkintheForce Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Yeah the movie was awsome. and thank you shawn for the new game im already playing, but my comp is in the shop now. i hope it comes back soon.:_|

3. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I had a good time as well. Beth is a cutie, but I have to say there will be no little Padawan's in our near future ;)

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Yeah, this meeting was great! n_n! Constantine was alot better than I thought it would be, and thank you Shawn for offering your home for the remainder of the meeting. =)

For the next meeting we were planning on the 20th? But I think the 13th would be a good day as well. We discussed going bowling for the meeting, which would be kosher with me. Any suggestions for the next meeting would be appreciated. =D

5. LinkintheForce

Feb 21, 2005
    im good with just bout nething, but the 13th would be better for me cuz ill be in FL on the 20th.

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    *pokes thread*

13th or 20th, please post or PM me about which date you'd prefer. And a time, as well. 0_O!

7. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Must discuss with the husband. March is a crazy month for us with birthdays (and we have several friends/family members moving in March as well). Will discuss with Mr. Starrider and we'll get back to you! ;)

8. PsychoYoda

PsychoYoda Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    Well, gee I wish I could go to Florida, but we all still will love you. Next time don't take computer to a rip off shop, call the master, you ask who? Me, of course, I work cheap.
    I as the yoda, I forsee little ones for them, they just don't expect it! Hee,Hee.:)
    And finally, the meeting was great, thanks Shawn, we may be able to do a day so all of your family will be with us. I can bug that leader of ours, I do have the inside track on that :);).

9. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey that sounds great. I think kI already asked but does everyone like Kings Island? Were there alot in the summer.

10. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    We usually make it out there once a season, Whenever we get free tickets dropped on us.

11. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    well when they have bring a friend free days i got you and gwen coverd :)

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Sounds great! :)

13. LinkintheForce

Feb 21, 2005
    hey i would be able to also. i just need to know when you plan on it so i can start saving up money [face_money_eyes]

14. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    This is a little late since it seems we've imploded. But whatever, on with the show.

Who's going to C3, who isn't, and who thinks we should have a meeting this month?

15. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    April 17th 1:30pm at the Dayton Mall Borders, yay or ne.

16. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I have an idea. Anyone buy the new Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game yet?? Id like to play that game agianst you all hehehe.

17. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Oh, I was SO close to getting that the other day, I saw it in an ad for Toys 'R Us I think. I have the old Trivial Pursuit if you want me to bring that to the meeting?

18. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I bought it when it came out and it is a AWESOME game! However for anyone who is trying to stay spoiler free do not play it! It has tons of ROTS questions and plenty of video clips from the movie.

19. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Aww..... =\ Could you bring it to the meeting? It's not all DVD based is it?

20. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey im off with nothing to do but watch my daughter guys i know this is short notice but if you all want to meet up today or meet and my aprt and hope sean can bring the game id like to play today hehehe. I dont mind the episode 3 questions it will make it more challanging for us. Let me know call me (PM for phone number)

EDIT by Krash: Please don't post phone numbers on the internet...if someone wants it, they can PM you.

21. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    We had a great time, Shawn! Thanks for having us, and thanks for the Ventress! o_o She'll be boxed up and displayed ASAP. =)

I hope to see you, and Beth at the next meet if possible. n_n

22. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Thanks for coming on short notice wish Sean and Gwen could have came. I had fun I hope to be theere Saturday a Borders.

23. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Hi guys how about afterward you all can come over to the apartment and watch the Volume 1 of Clone Wars i got it on dvd i think it was cool and some parts are funny.

24. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Sounds cool to me. I've been wanting to see the Clone Wars stuff. =D

25. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Do yo have Seans phone number i hope he returns to post here. I hope he comes this sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.