main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Meetings/Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I used to have his number, but I seem to have lost it.. I think it was on my old cell phone. =\ Hopefully he'll post his intentions concerning the meeting.

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I won't be at the meeting this Sunday. If you all were wanting to see ROTS on opening night together, We will be attending the midnight showing at The Rave in West Chester. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon and the website is ravemotionpictures.com if you all are interested. It is a long drive for you all, But that is where I will be on opening night.

3. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Got my tickets for opening night! [face_dancing]

4. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I had planned to discuss Episode III at the meeting today, among other things. =\

5. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Sunday May 19th at the Dayton Mall Borders, how does that work for everyone? We can play trivial pursuit, watch the season 1 Clone Wars cartoons at Shawn's house if he's still willing, and also discuss/finalize what everyone is doing for E3 that Wednesday/Thursday.

6. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    sounds good to me will season 2 of clone wars be out on dvd before E3?

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I have no idea. I hope so, because I'd like to see it in it's entirety before seeing E3.

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I just noticed I said the wrong date. I meant Sunday the 15th, the sunday before the movie releases. x_O Accidentally put down the date *of* the release..

9. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Ok guys I have a few people willing to go with me opening night (they have never posted here before). Now I was wanting to go to the show with Sean and Gwen but, Im sorry Sean they out voted me and want to go to the Regal in Fairborn but they were sold out so then they wanted the Dayton South Showcase (were we all saw Constantine) so that were ill be for the fist showing at midnight Jedi Junkie which ever show you want to go to let me know ok agian sorry Sean i wish you could have met my wife Aamie. Im going to get the tickets now see you all the 15th :)

10. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Well you should still come down on the 19th and see it at the Digital theatre with us. :)

11. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    how much is that? i have to hope aamie will want to or let me go id like to.

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Same price as a normal movie. :)

13. RavenSky

RavenSky Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Hi there. I am quite the newbie to the forum. I am so excited to see a Star Wars group so close to me!! I live in Piqua and have been a part of a Trek group in Dayton for some years but never knew we had a Sw one as wekk. Do you still met at the same place and time every month?

Robin

14. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well hello and welcome to the boards, Robin! We're having a meeting this sunday at the Dayton mall Borders book store, do you know where that is? We generally meet around 1pm, and hang around till we're sick of each other. =)

15. RavenSky

RavenSky Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Figres that I have to work... I am in school and can only work weekends :-( oh well Are the meetings the same weekend every month?

Robin

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    We generally try to keep them on the second sunday of the month, but sometimes it's changed because of holidays, or scheduling conflicts. And you can always suggest a weekend for a meeting. =)

17. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Tomorrow, Tuesday May 17th at 10am I'll be hosting a back-to-back viewing of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, and Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. There will be a BBQ lunch after TPM is finished, it'd be good if people brought some sort of meat or BBQ traditional food (potato salad, coleslaw, you know the drill), we have hamburgers, hotdogs, and condiments on hand. Anyone interested in coming please PM me for directions, my address, and contact info. Everyone is welcome to show up! =D

18. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Yo Sara send them to me so i dont knock on someones door hehehe

19. RavenSky

RavenSky Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    I would be most interested in the party!!
    You can email me at rcfenner65@yahoo.com!

Thanks
    Robin

20. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I picked up 2lbs of potato salad, so no one needs to bring that item. . . .

21. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    did you get it from Kroger? Its good but a bit price though but worth every bite hehehe.

22. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Actually, I got the salad at... Foodland? It's a sweet onion potato salad, absolutely delicious! o-o!

23. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Sara that was a good cook out the food and hospitality was REALLY good for those of you who didnt show up you missed out hehe, but I hope to see you all next time. Im going to give out the web address to all i can tonight hope we can get more peeps to join us.

24. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Thanks, Shawn. =D We were more than happy to host this. I'm sorry I forgot to get you our flyer, it completely slipped my mind with all the talking and food. =x

25. RavenSky

RavenSky Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    I am SO sorry I could not make it on Tuesday. My kids, school and ex got in the way. I really do hope I can make SOMETHING one of these days. If anyone is ever up for lunch on Fridays (I don't work, usually) let me know!

Robin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.