main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Upcoming RPG Campaign - GM Corvalis

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Corvalis, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    The Jedi Master Kair Hatz

I'm putting this character into play for two reasons: a) to give me a more direct way of interacting in the game, and b) I had planned to have Mike's character in the game, which hasn't happened yet, and you'll need a party of 6 for some of the upcoming challenges/encounters.

From the Jedi Records, you can learn the following about him:

He was a mostly undisciplined youngling, and was assigned by the Jedi council to a very strict Knight as a Padawan. Almost 2 days later, on their first mission, Kair let his master die in order to complete the mission. He showed no remorse for the action, even in front of the council. He was assigned to another strict Knight, and was trained to Knighthood within 2 years.

The Council regretted him passing his trials almost immediately, as he began taking Padawan after Padawan into high risk combat mission, and always returning without them. The Council stripped him of his right to train a Padawan, and sent him on combat missions alone. Once such mission revealed a pair of Sith infiltrators attempting to enter the Jedi Academy on Nar Shaddaa. He defeated both of them single handedly. He discarded his lightsaber, and took both of theirs instead, in spite of the order against it by the Jedi Council.

He began training as a Jedi Sentinel, and within a few years, was one of the top Sentinels in the Jedi Order. He was given the title of Jedi Master as an honor for his service, and a position on the Jedi Council. Once on the Council, he began to suspect other council members of being controlled by the dark side. After several investigations that ended in the death of Council members, he was removed from the Council. Once the war with the Hutts started, he was immediately transfered to Ryloth to act as Grand General. He has been there ever since.

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    You are running this guy?

3. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Yes. So that I can stir the pot, and give clues and hints, stuff like that.

4. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    These are the messages I sent to the Jedi and Sith Orders.

Jedi Order,

I am Shoa'Neb, a member of the Imperial Knights of the Grand Imperial Republic. I have been made aware that the Sith have infiltrated the order and will probably kill your allies within the next mission. I want to inform you of the probable deaths of Masters Akahl and Suuk at the hands of the Sith. I will try to keep our alliance intact, fighting on the side of the Jedi against the Sith and I hope that our side will emerge victorious. If not, I am prepared to not allow the Sith to escape and will sacrifice my life in destroying our vessel. The remaining Sith are located at Mustafar. Should I prove unsuccessful in keeping us alive, I implore you to seek retribution against the Sith. The Emperor has promised an alliance with the Jedi so long as the Sith are eliminated. I emplore the Force to cause you great success in the defeat of your enemies.

May the Force be with you,

Shoa'Neb, Imperial Knight.

Order of the Sith

I am Shoa'Neb, a member of the Imperial Knights of the Grand Imperial Republic. I have been made aware that the Jedi know of your spies and will probably kill your allies within the next mission. I want to inform you of the probable deaths of Darths Madis and Espion at the hands of the Jedi. I will try to keep our alliance intact, fighting on the side of the Sith against the Jedi and I hope that our side will emerge victorious. If not, I am prepared to not allow the Jedi to escape and will sacrifice my life in destroying our vessel. The remaining Jedi are located at {convoy location}. Should I prove unsuccessful in keeping us alive, I implore you to seek revenge against the Jedi. The Emperor has promised an alliance with the Sith so long as the Jedi are eliminated. I emplore the Force to cause you great success in the defeat of your enemies.

Strength through the Force,

Shoa'Neb, Imperial Knight.

[hr]

and the message sent to my Emperor,

My lord Emperor,

As per your grace, I have investigated the Jedi and Sith dealings. A curious thing troubles me. Both Orders seem to be filled with corruption and deceit. It is something that I find all Force-Users have within them, a greed of sorts for power. Such is the way of the Force; it grants us power over the normal citizens and this is a power that I fear corrupts all beings. The Jedi seem to do nothing but constantly bring Sith altercations in their wake, and I believe that the banishment of the Jedi originally was the best course of action. I cannot recommend an alliance with either of them for I fear that any alliance will end up with the Force users in power and once that occurs, the good citizenry will fall to their twisted complexes of superiority. I realize this must be ironic coming from a Miraluka, a being so attuned to the Force naturally. However, I have also come to the realization that I am just as corruptible. I believe this corruption is what caused me to prevent the training of Padawans assigned to me while I was in the Jedi Order. I feel the Force's darker urges, to take power for myself. It is only inevitable.

It is thus my wish to weaken both groups to allow the GIR to eliminate all Force users one and for all. I have manufactured a situation that will eliminate all members of the team of Jedi (and hidden Sith) I am assigned. This will also eliminate myself but take no solace in that fact; I enjoy this final act of service to you. This incident will hopefully spark a conflict between the two camps of Force users and weaken both groups so that they will both be easily taken by the GIR's military forces. Finally, your Republic will have peace and prosperity, away from the dark machinations of Force-Users. Of course, after the conflict is won, I implore you to the immediate disbandment and destruction of the Imperial Knights as well as any other Force-sensitive beings still in the GIR. While they have been in service to you alone, I believe that like me, each one is corruptible.

This is my final act in your service. May it grant security and peace for

5. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Emergency Code Nine-Thirteen! Emergency Code Nine-Thirteen!
    Timecode XX+ ten minutes after we are in Hyperspace after dropping Shoa?Neb off.

This is Grand Master Akahl executing Order JC-05! In allowing the blatant and vicious attacks upon our Order, our loved ones, to commence unchallenged, the Galactic Imperial Republic has, through willful action or incompetence, failed in its claim of maintaining peace and security in the galaxy. Treaty obligations requiring the Jedi to go about unarmed in the larger Galaxy are hereby null and void. I say again: Order JC-05! Arm Yourselves And Your Vessels If You Can! We will not be gentle nerfs wading through a reek?s den while the self-appointed ?herders? look the other way!

You are ordered to fight only when you cannot run or hide. You are still Jedi, champions of the Light. Staying alive is the best thing you can do for the Order and yourselves.

May The Force Be With Us All.

[Message repeats. Twice.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.