main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Update on me

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Corvalis, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    For those who aren't privy to facebook, unfortunately the rumors were true, I did spend last week in the hospital again with another round of pancreatitis.

I'm okay, and out of the hospital, but can't do much but sit around and nap for most of the time. Last time took me almost two months to recover, I'm hoping this one takes less time.

So I'm on gaming hiatus for a bit. Sorry folks! The doctors will hopefully get this straightened out and find out what's causing this before Round 3 hits.

2. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Wow dude! That blows chunks. Keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do to help (LPN after all)

3. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I'm glad you're out of the hospital, and I hope your recovery is quick. We are willing to do anything to help as well.

4. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Thanks for the offers of assistance guys! I'm doing okay though, and shouldn't need anything but my body to get better.

I might be up for gaming this week though, if Mason's place is open!

Also, I got the Doctor Who RPG for my birthday, so we might be playing that in the future!

5. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    My place wont be available for gaming for awhile. I'll let you all know when it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.