main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY URGENT!!! Celebrity Signing This Weekend, We've been asked to help.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Hello All,

Okay, so here's the deal. Rena Owen (the voice of Taun We in AOTC) is doing an personal appearance this Saturday from 11am till 10pm(aproximate). Docking Bay 516, and it's members have been asked to help out with the event.

Ms. Owen would like 4 costumed members who would be willing to stand in front of the lincoln square IMAX theater directing people to the signing. They would also like 6-8 members who could help at the venue (across from the Lincoln Square IMAX). The day can be split into shifts to accomodate individuals who may not be able to commit to a full day.

After the event, all participants and Rena Owen will be having dinner together nearby and she will sign items for free for everyone who helps out.

So, who's in? I need to know no later than say...5pm Friday. Thanks guys, this is our first opportunity at something big. Let's make it happen.

Jay
    City Rep

P.S. If any of you have New York 1 (the cable channel) they're promoting this as something to do this weekend.

2. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Well of course you know I'll be there in costume regardless of the weather(keeps fingers crossed can clean costume in time)or how long it takes.REALLY can't wait to meet Rena in person. :D

3. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I'll be there. :)

4. ROE_Biggs

ROE_Biggs Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Hey hows about getting something signed by that beautiful albino giraffe for your penpal ;)

5. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    If I'm able to I will Luke. :) I'm going to be working the event and not attending it so who knows if I'll have time to get an autograph for anyone besides myself. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.