main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Vacation Time

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rick_Sith, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Just wanted to let everyone here know that I won't be around for a couple weeks.

That's right. I'm going away for a well needed vacation. Working 9-10 hour days has me very happy to be taking this break.

Everyone asks me where I'm going, so I'll just tell you now.
    I'm going to Florida. Not really the place I would choose to go if I was really going on vacation, but Kel's family lives there and we haven't seen them for quite a while. It'll be nice to see them again.

I leave this Saturday and should be back middle of March. I'll be sure to enjoy myself. See ya soon.

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Have fun, dude!

3. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah, have fun!

Forcebewitya!

4. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Be sure to have lots of Fun

5. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I got back last night and had loads of fun.

I took a few pictures of Megan and family, but that was about it. Had too much fun to even think about taking pictures.

What did I do? Well, I spent most of the time with family there. Went to the beach, a park or two, a fountain to splash in, and sat on the dock to soak up some sun. The rest of the time was spent visiting, shopping, and eating.

As I've said to many people before, Florida is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there, again.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys soon. Glad to be home again.

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Well thats good that you had a nice time. I do like Florida as well, I've visited there twice now. But I know how nice it is to be home after a vacation, heck the day that I had to sit on airplanes for 15 hours straight, when returning from the Carribean I wanted nothing more than to get home....to the Matrix Revolutions.... :D

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.