main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC VCE Exams are here! Are you prepared?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Yeah, I know about Dark Angel lasting only 2 series but what do you mean with the stargate programming? I was talking about the show, not channel 7...

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    The last season of "The Goodies" was rather murdered also

3. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    I know you were talking about the show. But us poor country folk have PRIME instead of SEVEN, and prime has the tendency to put on another show mid-season and then when it goes back to StarGate they seem to skip an episode or 2.

Just recently it came on for two episodes before it was put on hold for a couple weeks. The new season may pick up yet. They are still delving into each of the characters.

4. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    The main thing with SG-1 in Australia is Channel Seven's dual schedule. They have one that covers NSW, QLD and WA, and separate one for VIC, SA, and NT. (I dont remember where TAS goes.) Whereas I believe in the other schedule they have already started to show season 6, us "primative" Victorians are left behind back towards the end of season 4.

I guess the split schedule was originally based on Seven's football coverage, but they haven't bothered to bring us back in line with NSW. :mad:

Hang on, isn't thisthread about VCE exams??? :p

5. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Yeah, yeah. But at least seven's schedule is better than prime. At the first sign of 'Heartbeat' Sg-1 gets kicked whether its mid-season or not.

No matter. We've boycotted them, and will watch all the classics on TV1, who play them in order, no season interruptions, and no editing (can you believe there was full-nudity in one of the Gou-alds taking a host scene?)

VCE exams? I have an exam tommorrow. Not VCE. But we can take a cheat sheet, so no fuss.

6. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, that was in the Pilot episode.... I have that one on video ;) :p

During that particular scene:
    [Pops]Ha ha ha ha, this one has spirit :D[/Pops]

7. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Excellent. I'd never seen it, and was delightfully shocked.

8. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    Maybe I should start a separate thread on SG-1, for the sake of simplicity.

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Maybe for the sake of simplicity I should start a single thread on "The Goodies"?

10. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    I had an exam this morning. 100% no doubt. I am the CD king.

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I am hoping for 85%+.
    I am also a CD kid!

12. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    LOL, exams... how intriguing. I really should be starting a study regime, rather than posting on the boards. But I just couldn't be bothered... I'll just drink myself into a hole if I screw up too badly. I've already arranged with a friend to go on an absolute bender if things turn out too badly, then turn around and try and make something of the left over pieces...

13. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    That's the spirit!

Exams don't need study. You'll blank anyway during it.

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Write out a cheat sheet the night before and then do not use it in the test, you will be amazed about how much you will have actually retained.

15. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I got and I also heard that Lute got a distinction each in our Linux exam last Monday

16. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    I think I've finally lost it... burnt out and sick of school... this is it, I've had enough... too much Medea, too much Dream Stuff... Damn you Malouf!

17. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Here, here, RP! Onward to Mexico where we shall become druglords with large families, living on farms with 'special leaves' whilst churning livestock into meat goods. Then we can emerse ourselves into the land's landscape and its behavioural boundaries, as Malouf once did, and write novels that will piss off thousands of students worldwide. Ah, Mexico.

But in all seriousness, no one here did a French oral exam this morning did they? Bloody hell, am I relieved that's over! Bring on the exams I say...

18. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    I got told off in double study today for sitting on my arse and doing nothing. It's true, I was, but still, don't you think that at this point in the year they would allow yr 12s to sit around doing nothing if they were so inclined? It doesn't make sense... What's worse is that I'm supposed to be doing a damned Medea essay as we speak... and I just can't be bothered... I hate you wattsy...

19. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Wattsy a great bloke mate, that's not fair...

20. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    No, it's perfectly fair, if they want to become pedantic about issues, it is my privilege, nay, my right to declare war on his entire line of family and curse him with all my might... Damned Christians (NB, this is simply an outrageous cry at one particular Christian, and RP is not cursing everyone who is, just generalising for effect ;))

21. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Look, in the great man's defence, I say this:
    -he's a good family man
    -he likes his footy
    -he's a good Christian (which IS great)
    -he pays his taxes
    -he cares about his students,

which means, directly or indirectly, you RP. He's just looking out for your welfare. :D

He is a simple man, but one of humility, honesty, courage, sensiblity, and all the rest of it. If every Tom, Dick and Franny were like him we'd be eating croissants by the dozen.

22. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Man, this is more confusing then the 'Come here if you want to be confused' thread. Is it just me???

23. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    I am totally New Agedly dumbfounded!!

24. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    *Walks in*

*Nods as if he knows what everyone is talking about*

:p

25. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    *Shrugs*

At least RP and I know what we're on about.

So moving right along, who happens to be in the middle of a methods probability SAC right about now? Geez, it's good fun. Or not. What are your hopes and aspirations for Methods 3&4? I'm glad its my fifth subject really, because otherwise the horizon would be very bleak indeed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.