main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Sith Part IV: The Invasion of the Cha'ala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~
    Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout

My ears pricked up as I heard a small whine of engines in the distance, it sounds like it was in distress. For a splitsecond I watched with a detached fascination as I saw a trail of smoke, dark against the already darkened sky. A fireball? Debris from battle? Craft?. I sensed the cool air constantly flow around me, more so when I shifted side on. Coming down fast. Oh. Ten...

That presented a narrow profile to Blade as I positioned my right leg on the step lower, for better balance on the stairs. I stood there, unmoved as Cario charged at me again. When will he learn not to charge? Never I guess. I examined his form as he thundered towards me. Five... Four... Three... I reached for one of the objects strapped to my back while sensing the incoming motions as Cairo flung both of his swords at me. Too late. He over did it! I criticised to myself as the weapons soared either side of my profile. Kneel! I flicked the shield off my back and brought the weight of it up in front. One!

An impact rocked the foundations of the palace. I flinched my eyes shut briefly as it there was an explosion stronger than what I had anticipated. Ugh! Why did I do that? Stupid. The mistake of closing my eyes didn't cost me as Blade too was surprised by the explosion. Surprise is an understatement. Poor lost soul. He didn't realise that was going to happen. I put away my shield as I turned to face Cairo, who was now lower again on the stairs than I.
    "Did you miss me?" He called above the wind.

"Tsk. Full of ourselves indeed. 'Miss you'? " I took a step down towards Blade. I noticed he chanced his posture to some obscure combat stand. "Oh come off it! Don't do that. You look bloody ridiculous. You don't even need me here... you are embarrassing yourself."

I stopped and saw past his head one of his swords that laid on the white pavement over a hundred metres away... damaged. "Oh speaking of miss. You need to work on your aim. You threw your swords slightly too late, that is why it went slightly off course. Nice try though, just you over arced it."

TAG: The only person standing in front of me.

2. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Scimitar/Cairo Blade
    Heavenly Lookout

Scimitar only grinned at the observation and positioned himself into a neutral stance and observed the man before him.

"Congratulations on your observation, Corellian. What do you gain from this, if I might ask, Corellian, hmm?" The Dark Lord started to walk along the garden and gazed upon his adversary.

"Why now you made your move? Why expose yourself now, you have done well in not showing yourself up until now. What compelled you, was it a calling in the Force, or perhaps---" Scimitar paused for a moment, "---more specifically someone told you to come out of hiding." He completed as he walked by the central fountain that was now between the two warriors.

"The only person would have to be Mara, and most likely the only person you could listen too. For too long you had your eyes on her even during Ruusan all those years ago, I know all about what took place here inside the Chamber. I know you were trained here. Its something about the Chamber I admire, it never lies. For every person that enters the sacred chamber, leaves a scar within it, and not only that this scar was still fresh, which tells me you were the last person along with Mara people to have trained inside." Scimitar placed a foot on the ledge of the gushing fountain.

"Tell me, Corellian. What did she taste like, I know you did, its a given to be that close with her in the chamber, opening yourself to her. So this is her answer, she must be more wise or the more the foolish, why you, I wonder." Scimitar pondered at the thought for the moment.

"No matter, so the teacher thinks your ready. You are broken, Corellian, its in your walk, your stance unless...." He released his foot off the ledge and began to walk slow around the fountain.

"Unless it is all a facade to hide your true purpose. What makes a broken man, tick? I know just the answer," Scimitar brought out a mini-holo projector. "I think you should take a look at this, it will give you a motivation to do what is necessary, Corellian." Scimitar snorted as he tossed the device over the fountain to the Corellian.

Scimitar grinned as what the device contained was the Royal Family of Corellia in captivity and unspoiled, they think they can defy the Sith! Ha! There is no bargain with the Sith, its our absolute law if they don't follow or they perish with the rest of them.

Tag: The Corellian

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002

~IC~

Broken. My heart ached as the recent memory surfaced of Connie, slain. The image etched in my mind. Not here. Not now. Nevermore. My thoughts went to Jasmine and Mara, to cleanse myself of the pain. I straightened up and cleared my throat.

"Its more of being at the wrong place at the right time to explain my presence." I casually answered one of his questions. I caught the object he tossed, gave it a quick glance and saw it was a holoprojector. I didn't activate yet and regarded Cairo for a second and raised my eyebrow. The corner of my lip curled up into a smirk. "What makes you think that I have made my move now?"

He's fishing, he has fragments of nothing and jumped to a... an.. drastic conclusion. What a sec... Is that how he saw me during the time on Ruusan? I'll be jiggered. That sure explains a few things. I paced around the perimeter of the fountain and looked through the spray of water. I kept my eyes on the refracted form of Cairo until I could see him again. "Speaking of Mara..." I kept my face blank and my thoughts neutral to hide any emotion. "I can neither confirm nor deny anything. That is her business, I am not entitled to divulge such information. What may or may not of happened is irrelevant at the moment."

I brought the portable projector up and activated it. The image projected from the device on my palm revealed several people I didn't recognise. And the point of this is? I raised my eyebrow questionably at Cairo. I moved my finger to turn it off when the young woman at the edge of the image looked kinda familiar.
    "Cute," I spoke out loud as I studied the woman's features. "She looks a bit like the grown up version of a girl I had a crush on when I was an adolescent." I switched it off and looked at Cairo. "Is that what you hope to achieve by this? Lure me in and break me down? How broken do I appear to you?"

Tag: Cairo Jim on the Trail to ChaCha Muchos

4. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Many thanks M_F for your contributions in this joint-effort!

XTM

IC: Jasmine Blade/Masamune/Olivia Nual
    Kashyyyk

Jasmine was leaning against the railing, looking over onto the vista before her, the sun setting and the last rays of the sun, washing over her, giving her an angelic glow about her with her royal wear. She had the mouth veil removed and enjoyed the summertime breeze from the waters of Rwookrrorro .

She knew her former-mentor was heading towards her, she didn't need the Force to know of his presence. She smiled that she has returned at a time when the Galaxy is holding its breath before the plunge.

"I'm surprised, Kaan told you what you wanted." Jasmine commented to the arriving Jedi Master.

A grin formed as he approached his pupil at her comment. He wasn't surprised that she knew what transpired.

"His trying to give us a fighting chance despite his allegiance's in the past and even now, I don't know where he stands in this war. But in his own egotistical way, I believe he is helping us in our cause." Masamune said as he took his position alongside her on the rampway overlooking the beach.

"A cause yes but where's the effect? I know we are preparing for this battle to come but I mean its been almost twenty years that the Jedi and Republic have been fighting for the cause but it seems the effect hasn't produced itself. Mas, you have been fighting a losing war, that has cost so many lives yet here we still stand and they still believe they have a chance against our enemies. This war isn't about through strength of arms but a war of attrition, slowly if not deteroiating the foundations of the Republic." Jasmine reflected.

"What is your point, Jasmine?" Masamune asked.

"There is no point, Mas. I'm just simply stating that even in the darkest times, there is still light burning enough to hold back the void and even fight back. It reminds me of a saying from a teacher I once had," She smiled at Masamune, "It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once." She said.

"You haven't forgotten, Jasmine. So it took this long for my lessons to sink into your thick head of yours?" He smiled and then chuckled.

Jasmine blushed in embarrassment. "Well sort of, I guess. Hey don't put this back on me, Mas!" she nudged him with her elbow.

Masamune laughed out loud. "Well its good to see you, Jasmine. I'm glad you here with me. I wish your mother was here too, I have missed her council and presence but I'm glad it has rubbed off onto you." He put his arm around her shoulder and shared a hug.

While all this was going on, Olivia was standing behind them in the door frame leaning against one side as she looked at the two sharing a happy moment, she could only smile. It was probably the first time in a longtime, she could let her hair down so to speak and just soak up on life and really step back and look at her life.

She couldn't quite believe, the love of her life was just standing metres away from her and yet even now still give her butterflies. She wasn't mad at him for leaving her all those years ago as she reflected that his duty didn't allow for any kind of 'outside' relationships to happen but in the end it was for the best.

I wonder what happens once this war is over, what happens then, she pondered, what will become of Masamune or for them, maybe just maybe he could hang up his Jedi duty and fulfill his dream he once told her long ago.

She smiled at the thought, she lingered on the thought abit more and pushed herself upright and turned inside and left the two alone and play catch up.

An officer came from the other entrance and saluted to the comma

5. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Thanks M_F for your last minute input into this post.

MOE

IC: Darth Scimitar and Unsuspected Guest
    Hapes

This forced a grin on Scimitar's face, good he doesn't know he thought.

"Broken enough, I would say, Corellian. Broken enough to not recognize those people in that holo, broken enough to forget what was needed for those who looked for you in your absence, broken enough that the people came to me for protection and even broken enough to have a child that you didn't even know about!" Scimitar yelled.

"That's how broken you ARE, Corellian!" He shouted out.

The Sithlord resumed his calm composure and something was nagging him at the back of his mind it was almost like a shadow, jumping about and he almost forgot that the Clean were inside of him, he had been suppressing them all this time, he needed to do this, just for a bit longer.

"What do you say to that, Corellian, I think you are completely shattered from where I'm standing." Scimitar said across the fountain garden.

Then a larger figure came out from Scimitar's blind side and he was knocked off his feet and was dazed for a moment before realizing what had just happened and he looked up and saw the armoured clad figure.

Mandalore now stood with twin blasters in both hands as he aimed one at the down Sithlord and the Ex-Jedi.

"It'll go easier for the both of you, there are no sudden movements, as you both are wanted more alive than dead except for the Sith, his worth more dead than alive." Fett said coldly and calmly.

Then Slave V appeared from behind Fett with blasters aimed within the radius of the two warriors.

Scimitar rose with Fett's blaster following his rising.

"Well, Fett. I thought you left the bounty hunting business long ago." Scimitar commented as he now assessed his options now.

Fett turned his visor gaze to the Dark Lord. "This is my last job and to have both of you, this is personal. Especially the Corellian." He turned his head facing the man behind the fountain.

Scimitar sensed something was amiss here and his sight shifted as he gazed upon the Bounty hunter and his eyes wide with surprise!

Cairo launched himself through the air at the bounty hunter. Another blaster shot followed, then another, and the Sith used the Force to grab Fett's saber off his belt and activated it, deflecting one and turning the other back at Mandalore.

But as the bolt ricocheted toward him, the bounty hunter leapt away, his rocket pack flaring to life, sending him up to the top of the nearby spire.

Fett then activated Slave V's weapons and started to blast at the two targets below.

Scimitar began to run with saber in hand and leapt over the fountain as those blasters were rotating blasters were tracking both him and Rowan as he dodged the incoming fire.

This is getting out of hand, how the hell did he survive all this time! This was incredible, this is going to be interesting by all accounts.

"You have a lot to answer for, Scimitar!" Fett yelled as he landed in front of him and ignited his saber and their sabers locked.

"How! How did you survive!?" Scimitar seethed through his gritted teeth as he exerted his strength.

"Consider this as repayment, as you left me for dead on that battlefield and now your end is near but before that happens, he will know the truth about that day, Cairo" Mandalore said.

As the deafening roar from the blaster cannon fire was raining down on Rowan and then they stopped.

The bounty hunter pushed Scimitar back towards the fountain and then Fett shot a dart from his knee-cap into the Sithlord's gut and Scimitar stood still instantly and dropped the saber onto the floor as he couldn't move his limbs and only stared at the bounty hunter.

"Don't move, Corellian as I will not hesitate to kill those you care about." He said with finality.

Fett took off his helmet and revealed the scarred face of Laecain Tomaas!

Scimitar was seething, this was not good.

"Its been a longtime, Rowan." He said to the

6. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Special thanks to X-T-M and to M-O-E for your feedback.

~IC~

Child? Come again? Not possible... unless someone had their way with me during the couple of times I've been knocked out during combat and woken up in some strange bed. I shook my head at that thought. Ha! What am I going on about? Its all a game to throw me off. First he didn't know I was alive and now he claims that he knows all this stuff and what I've 'been' through. I then left out a soft snort. Like hell he does.
    "Shattered? Yes, yes, you didn't have to shout." I waved away his comment. "Well, one is entitled to their own opinions. I suppose after I get some food in my stomach that would change your vie-."

I stopped mid sentence as I witness Cairo abruptly thrown aside. Another figure stood in his place: The Bounty Hunter.

"Oi! Bugger off! You're interrupting something here." I shouted at the newcomer in annoyance.

A blaster was raised in my direction, the other at Cairo. "It'll go easier for the both of you, there are no sudden movements, as you both are wanted more alive than dead except for the Sith, his worth more dead than alive."

The presence of the hunter's ship arrived, poised in the air like a menacing predator. The whine of the turret servos as it aimed at its targets. Why does these things happen to me all the time? I commented to myself and started to study the turret on the craft. They only have latitude movement. The ship has to move to fire across a horizontal arc!

Energy spew from the turret, directed at the moving Blade. I saw him head change angle to my direction and leapt over the top of the fountain. I kept my eyes on the turret as it tracked the 'sith lord', and side stepped to the right a fraction of a centimetre. Lasers hit on either side of me as I was in the turret's blind spot, the heat was intense. The craft rose up and swung across on an arc, oblivious to my presence until the recognisable snap-hiss sound of a lightsaber rose above the chaos.

I flickered my attention to my left and saw the hunter and sith clash illuminated blades. I looked up to see the ship swung its bow at my direction. I kept my eye on the turrets as I reached down to my belt and grasped my hands around two items. Three. Bolts rained down at me. Two. I kept walking backwards to avoid being hit, each step the turret had to realign it's aim to get me. One. I stepped forward towards the enemy fire. With echoing snap-hisses, I activated my sabers and directed them into the laser's path at a fifty degree angle. Twin bolts ricochet off the silver and emerald blades back towards the ship.

The ship ceased fire and just hovered there. I deactivated the sabers and returned the hilts to my belt, and felt confused. That was too easy. No way it would of given up that easily unless... I turned to where the hunter was and saw Cairo was just standing still, unmoving like a petrified stump. Huh? How did that 'appen?

"Don't move, Corellian as I will not hesitate to kill those you care about." The hunter said with finality.

He took off his helmet and revealed a deeply scarred face. As I saw this, my stomach went cold. The face I was looking at was that of my former 'deceased' Master: Laecain Tomaas.

Oh, oh, oh, oh GREAT! Just what the doctor ordered. One big happy bloody family. Another Ruusan veteran reunion to cheer us up. May as well put myself out of my misery than face the crowd of nobodies that I don't want anything to do with.

"Its been a longtime, Rowan." He spoke to me.

"Yeah, but not long enough." I sarcastically replied. "Oh shut it. The nerve to tell me what to do. Why should I do as you say? You done enough harm already to those I care about. What makes you think that I take your word afterwards?Threats don't work on me" I let out a growl and shook my head. "How can you live with yourself after what you have done? You think you can handle me?"
    I turned to r

7. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Scimitar/Mandalore Fett aka Laecain Tomaas and Mara
    Hapes

Scimitar was seething, on how he could see what was beneath the man's visage. He did it impressively to hide himself like he did. But also this brought up another threat to the Dark Lord, his power is flailing, the Clean have already slowly eating away the darkness within, the power of his medallion is holding them bay for the time but over time it will not be able to hold them back.

He can't have this now. He faced Rowan.

"Actually you are right, I have no quarrels with you Corellian. You were never part of anything really and you never liked to be. But I do have business with Tomaas," he turned face the unmasked bounty hunter. "Time to die, Tomaas." He said.

Tomaas wasn't at all phased by Scimitar's remarks. "Is that what you did to me, Ruusan, heh Cairo? Did you give me time or was it your time to decide on who lives and dies just make your ends meet?" Tomaas scoffed at the former-Jedi.

"It's time for your reign of terror to end now, Dark Lord," Tomaas said with a hint of sarcasm.

"But not without some motivation for the both of you," he smirked.

He began to circle around the both of them with the only sound coming from his ship hovering behind him whirring in the evening air.

"You have grown, Rowan, I can see it. The way you carry yourself. In the Force you have indeed become a formidable warrior, something to be proud of." As he assessed his one time apprentice.

He turned to face at the Sithlord's position.

"And for you, Scimitar, you are something else entirely, there's more to you beneath the surface, I can sense the conflict within you, you are not of one mind that much is clear. You are dangerous to yourself then to others, I have no fear from you of all people. But I will make you suffer like you have made me suffer in that bombing run you called. By tonights end, he will know the truth and he wll decide if you live or not, Blade." Tomaas smirked.

"Save your worthless accusations for someone who cares, you corpse," Scimitar spat back.

Tomaas only smiled. "Accusations areaccusations if they have a supporting reason and I do have that reason," He lifted his right arm up towards his ship and then the viewscreen on Slave V came alive with light and then there was a figure, a figure that both of them knew.

Scimitar was fuming as he saw Mara binded up and gagged. Damn you, Tomaas! Damn you!

Scimitar made a step forward. "No sudden movements, or she will pay the price." Tomaas announced.

"Its an interesting dilemma, isn't it. Now it brings us to our defining moment of the night. Like you did to me, on Ruusan, Blade, you had the choice in your hands, life or death. Now the circle is now almost complete." He finished.

And then the wind picked up suddenly and then Mara's sister, Aerith formed and she had a dagger in her hand and she looked sad but with a fire of determination in her eyes and threw the dagger towards Scimitar!

"For my sister, Dark Lord." She called out and it was too late to react to the sudden movement as the dagger pierced his medallion at the center

Scimitar was stunned as he looked down at his medallion. But then something profound had just started to take shape, he gripped his sides as the feelings were rising up, and then his medallion was illuminating powerfully and the viridian green hue was surrounding the Dark Lord of the Sith.

No not now, he thought he had time but....his time was almost up, the Clean are now in the process of cleansing the darkness within him and he will lose his power over the dark side. He cannot allow it, no. Not now!!!! He needed the power for a bit longer! But the Clean have other plans.

"Arggghhhhhhh!" he landed on his knees screaming upwards with hands flailing about.

The medallion intensified and the green hue was fighting a rising bluish hue that was coming from within Scimitar's body.

The Dark Lord started to mutter

8. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Special thanks to X-T-M, always a pleasure working with you.

~IC~

Cairo collapsed to the ground with a thud. I stood there surprised for a brief moment then glanced from the body to Mara's sister, Aerith. I studied her facial expression closely for any clue to her mental state and concluded that she isn't the type to take such rash actions without some purpose. No point in me trying to save him now that someone else had taken matters into their own hands.

"His dead." Tomaas' voice distracted my thoughts.

Oh please, I remarked to myself. You of all people to make such analysis? You can't even give a prognosis properly. 'His dead'... It's 'he's dead', he doesn't own the dead. After what had happened this week, I would not dare make such a claim unless I do a properly evaluation of the body.

Mara. There is no need to see her face as I could sense how distraught she is. I sighed and grimaced. What am I doing? My place is not here. It never was and never will be. Foolish of I to of even thought so. I felt sick and my head started pounding. Oh what a tangled web I weave. First Connie, Enimsaj, now 'Cairo'. I should not of came here. It is as though I indirectly bring death to the places I visit. What now? My purpose here is over. Leave? Not with Mara at her current state. I shall finish what I begun and move on. This time properly.

"Tomaas... Let her go." I looked directly at the other man. "Drop your weapons, remove your armour and place your hands behind your head. You are under arrest for treason against the Crown of Solcrest." My eyes flickered between my former master and my close friend's sister and I braced myself for whatever move he'll make soon, if any. "You have committed murder, betrayal and are now classified as a war criminal. You are to be trialled under the Corellian Royal Court of law, and justice shall decide your fate. Do not attempt to fight. Do not attempt to flee. Surrender peacefully or face far greater consequences."

Aerith stood her place and looked at the fallen form of the Dark Lord of the Sith. It was for your own good, Blade.

She knew the process would take several minutes for him to come around. The dagger was given to her by Masamune long ago, the dagger of redemption as she recalled, at the time she didn't understand it but over the years through her study and understanding from Masamune it was a family heirloom and very few people knew of its purpose. This was the same dagger that calmed Cairo down when he was child that caused the death of his parents and almost the planet when he tapped into the raw nature of the dark side.

Ironic that he would need it now in his adult life to rid of the dark taint within.

As Rowan began to speak to Tomaas, she brought her staff at the ready. She sensed her sister's anguish, he's not dead, sis she told her.

Tomaas looked back up at his former student and spat back, "The Court has been wiped away, so have the rest of the Corellian Royal Family!" As he eyed him and then shot a look at the newcomer.

"You usurper!" As he rose and ignited his saber at the ready, blade pointed downwards. "Your going to pay for what you have done, Shaman." There was an edge to his rough voice that was frightening. He was anxious for this confrontation, his body coiled and ready, his hands flexing about his weapon.

"It is you, who will pay, you and Kaan for bringing bloodshed to our planet and people." Aerith said to him.

She readied herself for any sudden movements from the Mando-Jedi.

"I'll do what I came here to do, Rowan and that is to kill you and and Cairo but since that has been taken away from me, now its you and this shaman." As he readied his saber. "You should of joined me when you had the chance, Rowan and things didn't have to the way they are now. Now you will face your trial, right here, right now."

"Kill me? That's very hypocritical of you." I remarke

9. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: This is a joint-post with C_O and XTM! Thanks!

IC: Cairo Blade formerly known as Darth Scimitar - Rowan - Aerith - Mara and Mr.Zee
    Hapes Consortium

It was sheer darkness in his world but there was a lingering light, a light had been chasing in the dark void. And finally the light stopped running and he was gaining and then he leapt towards it and into the light and was home once more.

His physical form, shivered slightly, his fingers started to move slightly. He couldn't open his eyes at first, so he lt his body turn on its own. He could hear muffled sounds somewhere near him but couldn't distinguish them at this point.

He twitched his toes with his boots and flexed his ankle and then a pain shot through his spine and then he could feel! He could feel the cold floor beneath his face and the exposed parts of his body that were touching the tiled floor.

He felt his muscles spasm through his arms and legs and flinched at the pain coursing through him and then his eye lids start to flutter open, it was dark or was it him, he can't recall his last memory, which was him in the Jedi Temple and talking with a specter of shadow? What madness was that?

With that, he placed his palms on the cold floor and started to push up and then he placed his knees and started to rise and placed an arm on his right thigh and pushed himself up and he felt disorientated and he sensed the bench behind him and involuntarily sat himself on it trying to get his bearings on where he was.

He heard more sounds, more voices.

His sight was fuzzy and then opened them out wider and finally he saw figures just over past the fountain and he couldn't even recognize them but he did recognize where he was.

"I never thought I see this place again...." He spoke ot himself with a smile.

He stretched out his arms out before him and looked at his right arm in particular.

"What the?" When did i get a tatoo this big he thought to himself. What a crude design.

I mean i was considering one but not like this. Oh well make do on what you got, I guess.

I look about, and see fighters about with guns blazing and he kept hearing this humming noise. And then he turned his gaze to his left and saw the hovering Firespray-class craft and then he squinted his eyes and saw a fat studdy fellow with a laser torch? This gets weirder by the second.

Then he heard a female voice yell.

Sithspit! You will suffer me!

He stood up and saw the woman, she looked somewhat familiar to him but from where.

He started to walk around the fountain behind the armoured fellow and he recognized who that man was and knocked him with his elbow and he fell to the floor.

"What did I miss? And who are you two?" He said to the two standing figures. He looked at the man first, he stared at him for a few moments looking from head to toe.

"Do I know you, strange fellow?" He inquired.

I looked at Aerith first and my mind drifted. I wonder if her hair is naturally that colour... I looked back at a confused looking Cairo.
    "Not really, maybe you used too but that was another lifetime ago."

"Too right," He said to the strange man. "before i say anything, could you direct me to the kitchen, I'm famished," He then looked at the woman with the purple hair and then back to the man, "Is that your woman or something mate?" He inquired curiously.

Aerith was allured by this robust man. She has never seen Cairo Blade just heard of him when he was a Jedi Master. Get over yourself, Aerith! This man is not for flirting with! I mean, she could see why her younger sister Mara saw in him. Very commanding even in his presence exudes authority.

I narrowed my eyebrow as I heard his question. "I don't own her if that is what you are asking. What type of question is that?"
    I then shrugged and shook my head. "I'm afraid I can't direct you to the kitchen as I don't know where they are located. I have yet to get my dinner too."

I looked around, "Where is the Zee man, when you need him," I said underneath my bre

10. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~

How can you tell one's self is delusional? When we start seeing strange things? I'm sure there is some scientific and logical explanation for all of this but for some reason I can't follow it through. Magic staff. Mystic being. Walking dead. Is there some trauma that happened to of caused these sightings? A figment of my imagination? Or everybody else is crazy except me?

A flash filled the sky, accompanied by the roll of thunder shortly thereafter. I heard Cairo's voice but I could not focus on the words. I turned in his direction and watch him indicate to the fallen person.
    Don't go near him. I thought.

It has been a horrific last couple of days. There has been no slow down in events to allow me to deal with things properly. After the loss of Constance, and the way her family treated me...The short lived blessing was a side to Enimsaj that I didn't expect. She helped share the burden and nudged me in the right direction. Its ironic, the greatest threat to me turned out to be a saving grace. Her sacrifice and binding with the daughter of Blade had left me feel a bit numb. Another person to mourn. Its complicated as Jasmine... I don't know what to think of her now as my initial perception conflicts with my instincts and feelings. Maybe I should cut the kid some slack. She means well but I don't know if I am able to... acknowledge it? No, wrong word. Accept? maybe. Too tired to work it out. She had a messed up childhood. Oh? And yours wasn't? Well, I meant that I at least got to experience what it was like to be a child. She was thrust into a grownup world and was forced to... What on earth am I going on about? I only met her once before she destroyed one of my sanctuaries. I basing all this on that encounter and just a moment after the chamber? That is not fair on her.

I broke away form my thoughts and turned to see Mr Zee with Mara beside him, Aerith was no where to be seen. It was great to see her again but I could tell something was wrong, as Mara didn't look so well.

"What the situation?" I asked as I walked towards them.

"Lady Mara has been paralysed by some toxin." Zee explained.

I reached up under my cloak, unbuckled the straps on my chest plate and lowered it to the ground and stepped closer to Mara and Mr Zee. "Carry that for me please Mr Zee. I'll take her."

I place an arm on her back and used my right to sweep her off her feet. I moved my shoulder blades to shift the weight of my shield on my back to a more comfortable position as I held her in my arms. I took a step in the direction of the building and stopped for a second to make sure I had hold of her properly. I could hear Zee picking up my armour.
    "I hope you have bent your knees and kept your back straight Zee," I called to his without turning. "Important to remember occupational health and safety otherwise you'll put your back out."

As I walked, I found myself unable to look at Mara. I felt terrible about the whole thing.
    Mara. I have failed her twice. I did not save Cairo from himself. I did not save her from the hunter. I felt guilty for not doing more for her. I should of been more aggressive as that bastard had taken her. Have I lost the fire inside me? Was it wrong for not giving in to the situation? Since when has responding to violence with violence has fixed things? I don't want a repeat of Ruusan here. Can't afford another Sarah. Can't bear the thought-

"Outrider!" Mr. Zee's voice shattered my thoughts. "Are you listening? You have passed the kitchen."

"I've lasted this long without food. I can go without it longer. She needs help and I refuse to do anything else until she is alright." I replied and kept walking.

"Aerith said to-" Zee protested.

I sighed and turned around. "Fine."

As we entered the kitchen area, I ordered Zee about to clear a table and set it up properly. I laid Mara down gently on the table looked back at Mr Zee. "Go get some medical equipment from the infirmary or

11. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Princess Aerith and Lady Mara and Mr.Zee
    Hapes

Aerith came through the opening doors of the kitchen as she saw a collapsing Rowan falling down. As the hand released as he fell, Mara's hand came to life and caught his hand out of reflex and held him with whatever strength was left in her.

Aerith came running and came around her sister's sleeping form and caught Rowan's body from under his arms and lifted him and placed him on the other table next to Mara.

"Aerith is he okay?" Mr.Zee asked.

Aerith opened her eyes in the Force and scanned his body and saw that some of the toxins were roaming within his system.

"We don't want none of that." She opened up her pouch and brought out a bean and opened his mouth and she squeezed his mouth to crunch the bean and he managed to swallow.

"He should be fine, just give him a moment or two and he'll right as rain." Then she focused on her sister on the table and placed a hand on her face and she was cold and she brushed the hair away from her angelic visage.

"Don't worry sis, I'm here for you now. A thread of Aerith's indigo hair shimmered and rose up and towards Mara's nostrils while this was going on, Aerith's eyes were closed and muttering some sort of incantation. She was probing within her sister' system using the Force as her guide and her thread of hair was acting like an antennae for any detection or disruption to her life cycle.

Mara was somewhere beyond this plain and was returned again and she was sent again but deep within her subconsciousness, something she reflexively buried deep within her heart, something she held so close to her that it has been hurting her ever since Ruusan until now, and now her defenses were down and now it made its way to the surface and she didn't try to stop it. She let it go, she finally had to let it go.

Rowan? Rowan? she called out. She wasn't sure if she was really calling out to him or not but she had to say as this could be her last chance to tell him.

~~~Through the Force~~~~ Rowan, I'm so sorry. So sorry. I wanted to let you know long ago but I couldn't bear the reaction you would give me if I told you. But if this is my last chance than, you must know the truth about your child. Yes you have a child, Rowan, a most beautiful child. She has been the only reason why I have purpose is that one day you will get to meet her but in a sense you have but not with the eyes of a father. I have kept this within so long, it even hurts now just saying it but I must say it.

She said the eight fateful words to him.

Jasmine is your daughter. Your her father Rowan.

"Dammit, I'm losing her," Aerith gritted her teeth. "Zee, get me Cairo in here, he has done this before, his more experienced in this than I am." She growled.

"With haste, milady!" Mr.Zee yelled and sped off through the doors.

"Come on sis! Don't let me down!" Aerith said as beads of sweat were forming down her face.

Tag: Rowan and Cairo

12. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002

~IC~

I felt the sun in my face as I stared out across blue skies and white fluffy clouds. I looked down to see that I was standing on nothing. Absolutely nothing was between me and the ground that was inevitably below me... there... somewhere... beyond the clouds... Can't see it though. Yet, I felt no movement, no rushing of air, not sign of me falling. The whole thing felt like a surreal moment.
    "Well. I suppose this is a nice dream." I remarked to myself. "My situation has improved slightly."

I looked back up and found myself face to face with Mara. I tilted my head slightly to the side as I felt puzzled by Mara's presence here in this realm. Well why not? It's all in your mind after all.

She looked distant, an expression of great sadness marred her pretty face.
    "Rowan, I'm so sorry." She spoke to me and placed a hand over her heart. "So sorry. I wanted to let you know long ago but I couldn't bear the reaction you would give me if I told you."

I tried to comprehend what she was about to tell me. React to what?

"But if this is my last chance then, you must know the truth about your child."

My jaw slowly dropped as I processed that sentence. Child?!!

"Yes you have a child, Rowan, a most beautiful child." Mara smiled a little, I noticed a small tear roll down her cheek as she said this. "She has been the only reason why I have purpose is that one day you will get to meet her but in a sense you have but not with the eyes of a father. I have kept this within so long, it even hurts now just saying it but I must say it."

She took my hand and covered it with her other. She looked through my eyes and into my very soul. "Jasmine is your daughter. You're her father Rowan."

I flickered my eyes open. Harsh lights in the ceiling above blinded me. I tried to sit up but couldn't move.There was a sharp sweet taste of vanilla in my mouth.

"Dammit, I'm losing her," Aerith's voice filtered into my ears. "Zee, get me Cairo in here, he has done this before, he's more experienced in this than I am." She growled.

"With haste, milady!" Mr. Zee yelled.

I tried to move but my body would not follow the brains command. I wanted to know what was going on. I wanted to do something. Anything.

I could hear Aerith plea with her sister. "Come on sis! Don't let me down!"

Then came a cold sick feeling welling up in my stomach. I felt completely helpless. I gasped sharply and closed my eyes tightly to hold back the tears that were coming. What have I done?

Tag: Aerith, Mara, Mr. Zee and last but not least: Cairo Jim and the Alabastron of Forgotten Gods

13. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Se?Iva

Se'Iva rose from her seat in the cramped cabin and felt for Cairo, but he was nowhere she could feel outright and in a sense, everywhere, for her heightened awarenesses picked up his particle trail on the breeze. She did not speak with Hakura. Se'Iva, instead had gone to regenerate. Yet, it had been several hours since Blade had exited the ship with the others and she wondered after her sudden return here, why there was yet no word. Such ceremonies as she knew were quite different and so she rose and left, unconcerned about Hakura's guardianship. Outside she followed after the remnant of un-rejuvenated cells as they drifted. It took some deduction but eventually she was certain she had gleaned his whereabouts, feeling inside herself, his vaguely dawning presence.

If her filmy blue-green robes tangled and tore as she passed, if was of no matter. She only ever wore the rags because these beings expected one to dress even when not at war. How very odd! They did not, many of them seem to possess the ability to regulate their metabolic functions to deal with environmental vagaries.

The white skeins of her hair clothed her enough!

Great gusts of wind flew down from a cresting rise before her and blew the platinum tresses so that she looked like some ethereal angel in flight, her great blue eyes alert and taking in landmarks as she passed, though night was falling. She could see quite clearly as her irises opened further to admit more light.

Plop!

Splat!

Pit... Pit... splat....

Moisture fell in fat droplets from the skies and Se'Iva looked up, a mountain, craggy, dark, and drear!

The shining ballasters and pillars, floors and arcatrades of a Palace gleamed below this mountain. She climbed the stair with mounting awareness, the business of sensing manifested in the opalescent glow of her skin.

"CAIRO!"

Cairo... Cairo... Cairo...iro... iro... Echos drove home the sense that there were few soft surfaces to absorb the waves of sound and now joining her repeating voice the rain came down harder.

He was not present, she thought, as she turned her head, but there were others!

Like music heard down a long corridor, she took the scent of 3 possibly 4 beings, some of whom she recognized vaguely and followed.

Voices!

Ah, regrets and laments! She could feel the emotions that flowed forth.

To a Cha'ala, whose emotions were often very subtle and under stated. The outpouring she sensed whelmed her. I was sharp, and nearly heady! The voices now were pliant, weary, but emphatic! She neared!

Light from a large open archway down a flight of stairs beckoned, for beyond were the origins of these voices. Nay, even was there the origin of many things!
    Her long and slender frame floated down the stairs, her intent, to find through the familiar, that which was intimate to her, and become part of her, Cairo! In the light she stood poised. Upon a table, two beings!

"Where is Cairo?" she demanded in her stilted endeavor at the strange language of these beings. She looked on in a manner that must have seemed quite detached from the present and unfolding drama, her voice modulated in its soft and singsong way.

A woman stood dressed in filmy attire, perhaps an exception to the rule of low metabolic control for humans. She like Se'Iva was in a distinct state of "undress" as Cairo would describe it. Walking forward, Se'Iva sensed the sloughing off of many living cells. The two on the tables were in biological distress. "What here has happened?" This she directed to the women still standing and thus a "dominant" as Se'Iva recognized her. The man lay stretched out, well formed it could be seen though he was quite garbed all in green and the woman in a fitted tunic an breeches, in not any better a situation! Se' hoped this was not an indication of Cairo's state. Surely not!

TAG: Aerith, Rowan, and Mara

14. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Many thanks to XTM for her input in this joint-post! And Welcome back Pash to the rpg!!!

IC: Cairo Blade
    Heavenly Lookout

"Too many people you have made suffer because of your betrayal, too many blood stains on your undried hands, you think I haven't forgotten, he will know the truth but not from your tongue Tomaas, not from you. Your more tainted than the Darkside itself." Cairo had him in his hands, face to face, breath to breath.

"Even now your in denial, Cairo. Why can't you accept it that your no saving grace to anyone, you have fallen so far, there is nothing for you to live for?"

Cairo tightened his grip on Tomaas's gear. "You have no idea, what I have been through, I don't have to explain to you what I've done, or seen or experienced, Tomaas! I have something to live for and is still worth fighting for. Unlike you, your life is at a close, Tomaas. But it won't be I that will end it, no. It will be them, the very thing that will change this Galaxy, something I have tried to stop at least delayed to give us a fighting chance. I'm going to send you to them. Let them decide your fate because the next time we meet, I will have a clear conscious to kill you." Cairo said as he pushed him away from him and stabbed him in his right buttock with the device that was in Tomaas's pouch. It was a drug that when applied, lets one be in control of the person that gave he or she the drug in the first place.

A rush of strange, tingling warmth engulfed Tomaas. His steps faltered, and his vision blurred, then cleared.

"Stand still, Tomaas." Cairo commanded.

Tomaas discovered that he could do nothing else than stand perfectly still. Inwardly he was raging, his anger as hot and explosive as star-plasma, but outwardly his body completely obedient to Cairo.

Tomaas concentrated every muscle, every sinew, every neuron of his being into moving his hands, his arms, his legs. Sweat gathered on his forehead, trickled down into his eyes. But he couldn't so much as twitch a finger.

When they reached the ramp leading to the airlock of the Firespray, Cairo commanded Tomaas to go inside his ship, and the two of them walked into Slave V. Cairo strapped Tomaas into one of the passenger seats.

Cairo quickly set the autopilot to take the ship up, and prerecorded all the necessary responses Slave V would need to make to Hapes's sector traffic control. Then he chose a course that would take Slave V clear across Republic space in a series of bewildering hyperspace jumps. With any luck, Tomaas would be unable to regain control until he was tens of thousands of parsecs away.

"Everything is set," Cairo said, finally. "Say hello to General Cho'eitas for me if you see him. And tell him, I'm coming back for my lightsaber."

Cairo turned back to the helpless former Jedi. "Tomaas, listen to me, and do exactly what I say. You are to sit in this seat, strapped in, and not go near the controls of your ship until you reach the destination I've set for you, or until your obedience drug wears off, whichever comes first. Do you understand?"

"Yes," said Tomaas.

"Good." Cairo waved a jaunty good-bye to the former Jedi and headed for the ramp.

"So long, Tomaas," Cairo said. He could hear the engines whine, and the ramp trembled beneath his feet as he ran down it, pressing the CLOSE button as he did so. He had to jump down from the ramp as it rose beneath his feet.

Cairo had scooped up Tomaas's weaponry and gadgets and turned back to watch Slave V up on its end, then take off, its powerful engines flaring.

Only when it had disappeared into the night sky did Cairo returned his gaze to his immediate area and then he heard footsteps, running footsteps behind him.

"Mr.Zee?" Cairo said.

"Master Cairo. Master Cairo, Aerith needs your help, Mara is in trouble!" He said breathlessly and placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath and he looked up and Cairo was no where to be seen! He managed to see him running into the Palace.

"I'm getting too old for th

15. pashatemur

Jun 21, 2004
    OOC: Thank you MOE!

IC: Se'Iva

Together, Cairo, the dark haired female and the woman upon the table opened their eyes, and Cairo, dizzy stepped back, rather fell into a chair beside Se?Iva.

A gusting wind dense with water caressed Se?Iva?s pale opal skin as she looked with curiosity to Cairo, the glimmer of her flesh resolved and nearly stilled to alabaster, though luminous as it lighted from inside her body. It was in fact a natural fluorescence within their skin that the Cha would camouflage in war. The long platinum skeins of straight and silken hair that fell to her thighs was carried in the wind about her, just as was her light blue-green gown of sheer silk. It was actually more a trailing robe cinched by a slender metal cincture at her very narrow waist, and opened otherwise from neck to waist and from thigh to foot. She stood otherwise unadorned and unshod and otherwise unconcerned, but for the strange connections she sensed between all assembled, conscious and semi-conscious!

How odd this set of actions, clearly a bond established by Cairo and the dark haired one, was required to rejuvenate the female on the table. The revived sweated toxins, the stench of death still hung faintly about her, though now she was sweet with life!

"That was too close,? exclaimed Cairo with obvious relief. Se?Iva raised her brows, for it needn?t have been so. That was a discussion for another time! "Will he be alright?" Cairo asked the standing one, indicating the man upon the other table.

"Yes, he shall be in a few,? replied the dark-haired one.

"Thats good to hear. Well Zee, since we are in the kitchen, think you can prepare us a hearty meal for this reunion," continued Cairo casually.

"Ahead of you, Master Blade," the elder man replied.

Cairo looked over his shoulder and upwards to Se'Iva's face.

"Did you miss me, my dear?" He had a sheepish grin on his face.

?You have misstated, my Lord, my Cairo,? she said simply, her voice resonating beautifully and deeply. ?I found the time elapsed since last having seen you, a matter of concern.? His lightheartedness, characterized by increased oxygenation and the release of certain biogenic amines, hormones that stimulated accelerated functions, seemed out of place to Se given the near extremes of the two reviving humans and of course, the impending difficulties.

?You have been amusing yourself? I am confused! The death of one was so recently a matter most lamented and the near death of another met so casually! Are there lesser deaths and greater deaths,? she asked genuinely, referring to the one Cairo called his daughter and now to the man and woman before her, very much intrigued and desirous to learn as quickly as possible all that was necessary to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of those who would defend themselves against the coming onslaught.

Stepping to the prostrate man, she examined the face, scruffy as she?d heard some of the females say, his facial hair was unshaven, hair curled and matted with perspiration, clearly besot with troubling neural- activities, in a state of disequilibrium, but also recovering. She turned to take in the revived female, a comely and strong one! There was some connection between this one and the man upon the table!

Then, her gaze took in the dark haired female, the elderly man and once again, Cairo, in the assembled sensing strong bonds. ?There is ? a ? reunion ? a celebration then? Are all here litter-mates,? she queried, wondering if all were family, her blue eyes open and unprepossessing.

Tag: Cairo, Mara, and Rowan, Aerith

16. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~Extra special thanks to Pashatemur for this joint post. An absolute pleasure to finally work with you and your character. :) Many thanks and I look forward to next time!!!

~IC~

I listened closely to the words that were uttered in the room while I waited for the effect of the toxins to wear off. The presence of another person in the room has piqued my curiosity on who that might be though I did not dare open my eyes. I counted in my mind the minutes that past. Every twenty seconds I tried to move my fingers, testing if there were responding or not. The room went silent as I guessed that they were preoccupied with Mara's condition. While I waited, there were more pressing things to process.

How can it be? It can not be true! Jasmine? How is it possible? Her? If Jasmine is mine then I feel absolutely awful for all the years I have not been there. Oh man. Why didn't Mara tell me sooner? Am I really that bad that she couldn't trust me with such news? Why tell me now? Why even tell me at all? Jasmine doesn't need this to disr- Wait. Why am I concerned about Jasmine now? A moment ago I thought of her as a ticking time bomb and now I am being protective about her? STOP IT! Just slow down and try to breath. I'll go insane if I keep going on like this. Oh. Insane? And this hasn't tipped me over the edge? Just think things out logically. Jasmine might not know the truth and nothing to worry about. So what if she does, that doesn't change things. She's old enough. But what of Mara? This-

I heard voices again which distracted my thoughts. As far as I could tell, Mara is fine otherwise Cario's voice wouldn't be so perky and requesting food. The mention of a meal sounded appealing as I am famished, though with the recent news that I was given, the desire to eat has gone. There was something else as well. There was that voice again. Someone I am not familiar with.

No, just forget it. Just switch off. Remember your mission. Find that hunter so you can get Marcus and take him back to his people so that there can be justice and move on. Justice. I wonder what Cairo has done to that murderous sod. Whatever he did-
    Slowly I could feel a tingling sensation as feeling started to return to my hands as my fingers moved slightly.
    Oh no. I hope no one saw that. Last thing I need is attention. I'm feeling overcrowded as it is already. They probably mean well but I don't need to be smothered any further. I'm in no mood for receiving false smiles, tripe and saccharin. I don't know what to say to them anymore. Just wish that they would forget me, go away and let me be to think things out. Or a chance to talk with Mara privately. Yep that really helps. While I'm wishing away, may as well wish for a stiff drink and some bandages. The side of my chest is feeling itchy. Hope that flintlock weapon wound hasn't gotten infected for not changing the dressing for almost two days.

While Se?Iva was thus querying, her thoughts were impinged upon by a most unsettled conscious, the seeping in of another?s emotional desperation. Most unusual! Such an intrusion should not be! Looking down curiously, at the man upon the table, the connection was more clearly made, like an electric current, the thought waves of this one leapt and arc nearly tangible to the Cha?ala Dominant.

Se looked up, her expression unchanged, yet, she sent to the man tacitly and only touching back along the arc to his mind, /Your thoughts come unbidden to me, human. Why do you speak in My mind?/, she asked with curiosity.

Was this ability shared by the others, this ability to filter through her defenses? Se? was not alarmed as she sensed no offensive maneuvering on the part of the prostrate man who was himself alarmed at her touch! /If you sense I may aide you, how shall it be so?/ She could aide him. She could heal this wound which so preoccupied him, but of the emotion

17. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
  18. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Cairo "Katana" Blade
    Heavenly Lookout

Cairo's face was bit a mask as he was listening on the 'unheard' voices that were going about. He didn't want to appear observant, but he kept an ear on the exchange between Se'Iva and Rowan. He wasn't the only one keeping appearances to everyone else.

Aerith was in deep conversation with her sister as Cairo was with Aerith talking about the experience she just been through.

"Thank you Cairo, much appreciated. I'll have to ask you one day and give me some lessons in that. Its clearly I have yet much to learn and understand such practices." Aerith bowed as her purplish hair were stuck to her face due to the sweat of the situation that her older sister was in.

"Sure. Anytime milady Aerith. I think you should journey outside your system and broaden your skills." Cairo offered her.

"I'll think about it for sure. Thank you. And by the way, I think this should be returned to you once more." She offered him his dagger he left behind for the Royal family as a gift all those years ago.

Cairo could only smiled and nodded in acceptance of his dagger. He gripped the handle, it felt like it was only yesterday that he hand-built this during the Ruusan war.

Cairo eyed the table that Rowan was on and he was gone. He must of slipped out of the kitchen. He knew where he was going, there is only one direction that corridor lead to and Cairo would take the shortcut to the roof at the opposite end of the kitchen. As Rowan's route goes up and around to the top, Cairo will just take the turbolift straight up.

He got up on his legs and stood to his full height and stretched his arms out as Se'Iva moved towards him by his side. He pivoted his body towards hers and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered to her.

"Thank you for that, Se. I know this is all overbearing on you and new experiences with such a group of unique individuals. Your not the only one with such high-tuned sensitivities, I have within my body, The Clean. I'm also adjusting to my senses." He placed his hand on her abdomen, and rubbed it, it was one of the 'spots' that calms her down.

"Wait for me okay. I'll be right back, as I have some catching up to do." He kissed her cheek as he made his way to the door at the opposite end as a few chef's came through preparing food and turned left as soon he was at the end and out of the doors and made his way towards the double doors that were the lift up to the roof.

He stepped inside and keyed in his level and was on the move.

The huge double doors opened as Cairo's eyes scanned the roof as he stepped out of the lift and felt the nice evening air covering him. There was no ships flying around in the sky. Which brought some peace and quiet for the time being, a welcomed change to say the least.

He made his way to the balcony and placed his hands on the handrail and looked below as the clouds beneath him, opened up slightly to reveal the cities below, bright as the stars above him. He loved this place. He felt alive in this place, gave him a center of inner-peace.

"What's happened to this galaxy. Nothing but Death, revelations, survival, agony, heartbreak and old bonds long gone." He spoke to the night air.

And the air responded back.

~~~There is also hope, trust, life and a legacy. Young Blade~~~

Cairo only smiled at the sound of that soft, firm voice.

"It seemed only yesterday, you were teaching me the subtleties of the Force, Master Serenity." He answered back to the voice from the night.

~~~You were but a child when we found you and your brother Masamune, on that Force-forsaken planet, all scratched, bruised. You were untamed and erratic compared to your older brother. Yet despite your brother's advancement through the years, you

19. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Thanks M-O-E for suppling the 'voice' of Cairo.

~IC~

I unbuttoned my shirt while I walked. I had to get away quickly. I didn't slowed down when I saw the piece of gauze taped to the left side of my chest. The exterior of the cloth had been stained brown by antiseptic salve and weeping from the wound. Small flakes of dried blood had left a trail from the lower portion of the gauze. I didn't dare remove it to see the wound itself as I didn't have anything to clean it yet. That's no fun. My chest plate must of agitated it. I sighed and started to button my shirt back up again. Damn their lead pellets. Messy things. Judging by the cold air coming through from above, I had a sense that I'd be near the top of the stairs. I wonder if it is raining yet?

I could see a doorway getting closer. Just the thought of being alone with the air outside started to calm me down a bit. Must be a balcony, strange that all there is a continuous stairwell leading from the kitchen to here and no place else. Odd architectural decision.

"Expecting Mara, were you, old friend?" I heard a voice above me as I neared the top.

I don't believe it! I stopped in my tracks as I saw Cairo standing before me. For crying out loud. The sick feeling returned to my gut. "Ah... well, not exactly."

Cairo only smiled more. "Really Rowan, you can't hide your feelings well. I thought you had thicker skin than that." Cairo replied as he leaned back onto the hand-rail behind him.

"No.." I shook my head and took a step away from him and the balcony. "I was hoping to be alone but looks like you were too."

Cairo chuckled. "Yes, I guess your right. You were never much the groupie type. Sometimes solitude is good for ones reflection," He paused for a moment "But then again too much solitude may create more harm than good." Cairo added.

"I suppose." I paused at the step, undecided whether to continue or go back down. "They say too much of a good thing is bad for you nowdays."

Cairo snorted at Rowan's comment. "What is good nowadays, old friend? Good and bad have been blurred in my eyes, its mostly a matter of opinion." Cairo reflected.

"Think it is time you need new glasses if your eyesight is blurry?" I raised my eyebrow. "I take it that your memory is back to some extent so is that a good sign?"

"Always like to state the obvious huh, Rowan." He chuckled some more. "My memory is fine, just kept it locked away so it couldn't be used against others i care about." Cairo looking into the night sky above Rowan as he remembered his Dark Self trying to penetrate his mind's defenses.

"That's good to know." I replied and decided to step more onto the balcony.

Cairo indicated a spot next to him on the balcony with his hand. "So tell me, how was it talking to Se'Iva?" Cairo went straight to the point.

"I didn't utter a word." I leaned on the balcony and looked over the edge. Why would I tell you? I thought to myself.

"You could of fooled me, I know you two interacted. What was it you said. 'I have to be honest, I have recovered from the toxins I just don't want them to know just yet.'" Cairo turned around to overlook the city below the clouds.

"I know you two spoke in the unspoken language of the Force." Cairo added.

"Ah!" I held up a finger. "You said 'talking'. I said 'I didn't utter a word.' That's the truth." I looked back at Cairo. "Otherwise you all could of heard."

"Don't play games with me, Corellian. You know exactly what I'm referring too. Everyone else is distracted by trivial indiscrepancies. Like I said, you could of fooled me but the Force never lies, or have you forgotten that too." Cairo replied back.

"I stand true to my answer." I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. This is the reason why I wanted to be alone. How dare he.
    "I did not talk... though I don't de

20. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Thank you for your patience, Pash for this joint-post forever grateful :)

XTM

IC: Mara Aerith Lockhart and Princess Aerith Lockhart and Se'Iva

Mara roused, oddly revived and not knowing how she was restored. From her quasi-conscious state she turned her head on the hard surface beneath her and winced, taking in her surroundings with blurry eyes.

There was Aerith, her sister standing at her feet ? and Cairo whom she could hear speaking and Mara moved her head to look behind her so she could reassure herself though she recognized Cairo?s distinguished signature. Everything had a very unreal feel.

Rowan, she thought suddenly and began to remember the last few minutes before she lost conscious thought. Looking over to Rowans' unmoving body, Mara again tried to move with improved success. However, her alarm was short lived as she heard Cairo and Aerith?s conversation.

"Will he be alright?" Cairo asked Aerith.

"Yes, he shall be in a few,? said Aerith commenting on Rowan's condition.

Mara closed her eyes in silent thanks for that!

When she opened then again, she saw the alien being with Cairo, the one she?d met on his ship! The female?s presence was as arresting as her physical being! The Cha?ala, as Cairo referred to the species, had barely communicated and sequestered herself mentally during the trip, sinking, rather into a deep meditation. Mara couldn't recall her name, so little exchange had taken place. There was an urgency in her from which this Cha female would not take her focus or so it seemed.

Ethereal, swathed in platinum tresses that fell straight to her thighs and calves, the Cha?ala was slender and tall, her form smooth as stone and glowing from a strange and internal luminescence that glinted in soft, subdued hues of warm white, blue, orange, pink and lavender, that she looked to be carved of alabaster. Yet, such a sense of power and beauty as Mara had ever seen was still tinged with an authority born of the Force that told of terrible power. The alien might seem as much a threat as she might seem beauteous to some! It was something to behold, this being that pulsed within the Force like its own heart beat.

The Jedi opened her mouth to speak, but then hushed herself, in her observation. She wanted to turn away but she couldn't. Mara wanted to feel that skin and she reached out to touch the compelling and scintillating flesh nearly unconsciously before catching herself and withdrawing her hand as the Cha?ala passed so close between her and Rowan, the alien?s back to her. What was she thinking, all her restraint superseded by a curiosity?! Surely such an action would be too forward!

Again, Mara attempted to rise. The time seemed to pass so slowly that she?d no idea how long this interlude had taken and finally pushing herself up, her hair falling before her eyes, Mara swung her legs over the edge of the refectory table on which she?d lain and nearly spilled into the arms of the Cha?ala!

"Wh...what are you?" she could only say in wonderment.

The Cha?ala halted in her fluid movement and raised her white lashes to regard the Mara with intense blue eyes, darkest pigment of the aliens body, the blue appeared like water stone out of the depths of the oceans of far off Mon Calamari or Astrachan, so deep intense, they seemed to penetrate.

Yet, in all other respects besides her flesh, the female seemed quite human. Though, so close, Mara cocked her head, one could see the faintest and most acute set of flesh ?points? that ended in a drooping whisker just under and behind each earlobe.

The alien?s lips twitched slightly as she searched Mara?s face. The perusal was palpable as if the flesh of her face were being lightly touched, even caressed.

Finally the female spoke, a voice quite fluid and mesmerizing, the tone so pure and resonant. ?My body is flesh, but my origin, the spark of my person, the form of the original zy

21. pashatemur

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Se?Iva, a Cha'ala Dominant

Se?Iva nodded her head as she?d seen Cairo do when acknowledging another?s words but with little to comment on aloud.

The Cha recognized the finality of the conversation, the end communication of the now white human named Mara inviting no reply and certainly her retreating back a clear indication that her interaction was ended.

Se looked on in some matter of surprise as Mara glided forth to take her? shower, yes, shower! Apparently when having received news of eminent invasion, the first thing humans do is ? shower. Ah, they like to be clean in order to analyze more carefully, but then Mara had been given no details with which to ponder the impending event. Certainly, she could glean some little from a ?Dominant?s? presence, but certainly not what was needed. Or, it was not her need to know and she would be given information from someone corresponding to Se?Iva?s position amongst her Cha as Dominant!

Intriguing human!

?Hum," murmured Se as she turned her bright gaze to the preparations now taking place around the kitchen, staff which had so conspicuously been missing upon her entrance to the Palace now buzzed about busily. Indeed, there had been not a soul to impede or question the stranger.

She had believed the place an open folly, an artifact, rather than a place of current habitation, it had been so devoid of presence, and now here was this bustling activity, the room alive with beings at work.

She would have to ask Cairo about all this!

Ah, movement again from the stairwell and then entered the one who called himself Rowan in a terse and ornery manner mumbling angrily.

Se?Iva stepped forward and craned her neck to see.

"Aggrrrrrrrrr." ?"The nerve!"

Rowan moved to the right and looked about.

"How dare he!" ? "Interfering bastard. Who the hell does he think he is?"

With this he kicked a box up into the air and grabbed it.

Se watched with mounting curiosity. The currents about these beings were astoundingly extravagant! Stepping closer, she wondered what had made the quiet man so excited as she stood observing.

TAG: Rowan, Mr. Zee, Aerith, Cairo

22. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Cairo Blade and Hakura Whispruner

Cairo was not paying attention to his surroundings, just lost in deep thought about what to do next.

"Where to go from here." Contemplating his thoughts.

He thought about his recent conversation with Rowan. He has to come to terms with reality, he may be an adult but his soul hasn't changed, he is still that lost teenager he remembered way back then.

Its strange feeling normal, he may on a couple of occasions have lost himself to the darkside, he was no way a saint, as blood has been spilled on his hands and some of that was innocent blood too. Its his scar for the rest of his days, something he will have to come to terms with sometime.

And then there was the whole Sith armada that has amassed within Corellia and of Agrive Dur which now he has total control and won't be be impressed that Cairo betrayed him and his allegiance to the Sith. Since now his connection is severed now as his medallion is broken in two. He brought one half of it from his belt pouch and gazed upon the inscription that was around it, he traced his thumb to the half circle it represented.

There was a slight disturbance in the air and a smile curled up on his face.

"How long have you been watching?" He spoke to the dark.

"Long enough.......Master" Came the silky voice with a hint of displeasure frosted on the word Master.

Cairo turned around and saw the outline of the dark figure sitting or kneeling on top of the roof. The only thing he could see clearly was her long smooth silver hair that were down around her shoulders as she then dropped down on her feet and stood in front of the doorway that Rowan came through just a few moments ago.

"Give me one reason that I shouldn't kill you." She said coldly.

"You need me more than I need you." He said simply as he rested back on the railing.

Hakura was silent and her hand was away from her weapon.

She walked towards him like a black cat stalking the night and stood within millimetres from Cairo, face to face. She searched through his deep black eyes as if in searching for something and then her cold expression softened.

"I found you....my master." Barely a whisper as she inclined her head downwards in shame. "Its been so long since I've called you that, you know."

"Twenty years to be exact, Hakura." He said. He felt disappointed in himself as a teacher for abandoning his student. "Twenty years...."

"I have no excuse, for not completing your training, Hakura. I should of taken you with me instead of leaving you behind. I was selfish as to leaving you when you needed me the most." He looked above her head with distant thoughts.

"This has been confusing for me, whether you would come back or not. But somehow I knew you would. But didn't expect the change to be so drastic. I couldn't believe Fondor fell so quickly. Who is that, woman, you brought with you?" She asked her Master.

"She is very important to me, Hakura. And also she is my guide of sorts in understanding what has been unleashed in our galaxy. There will be a time to talk about this in finer detail with everyone." He added with emphasis.

"You remind me so much of your mother, Nikita. She is still alive out there, you know Hakura." Cairo placed his arms onto her shoulders.

"I know. I viewed the datapad you gave me after you left and read the reports. And for the first few years I was in search of my father's killer, Master. But it was in vain, I didn't have much leads to begin with." Hakura said.

"You know Hakura, your father's killer is here on this planet. I wanted to let you know that. It would of been your final trial if I didn't leave you all those years ago." He said to her.

Hakura was surprised by the news.

"Well, Master, technically I still have to take my trials but then if thats true then, you won't be my master no more." She took his hands off her shoulder and held them in her hands.

"You remember what I told you w

23. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    GM Notice:

Due to logistical issues with the above post, please disregard it until a proper one is up. Until all players involved have settled their arcs and their directions. I apologize for the inconvenience to all involved.

MOE

24. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Cairo Blade and Hakura Whispruner

Cairo was not paying attention to his surroundings, just lost in deep thought about what to do next.

"Where to go from here." Contemplating his thoughts.

He thought about his recent conversation with Rowan. He has to come to terms with reality, he may be an adult but his soul hasn't changed, he is still that lost teenager he remembered way back then.

Its strange feeling normal, he may on a couple of occasions have lost himself to the darkside, he was no way a saint, as blood has been spilled on his hands and some of that was innocent blood too. Its his scar for the rest of his days, something he will have to come to terms with sometime.

And then there was the whole Sith armada that has amassed within Corellia and of Agrive Dur which now he has total control and won't be be impressed that Cairo betrayed him and his allegiance to the Sith. Since now his connection is severed now as his medallion is broken in two. He brought one half of it from his belt pouch and gazed upon the inscription that was around it, he traced his thumb to the half circle it represented.

There was a slight disturbance in the air and a smile curled up on his face.

"How long have you been watching?" He spoke to the dark.

"Long enough.......Master" Came the silky voice with a hint of displeasure frosted on the word Master.

Cairo turned around and saw the outline of the dark figure sitting or kneeling on top of the roof. The only thing he could see clearly was her long smooth silver hair that were down around her shoulders as she then dropped down on her feet and stood in front of the doorway that Rowan came through just a few moments ago.

"Give me one reason that I shouldn't kill you." She said coldly.

"You need me more than I need you." He said simply as he rested back on the railing.

Hakura was silent and her hand was away from her weapon.

She walked towards him like a black cat stalking the night and stood within millimeters from Cairo, face to face. She searched through his deep black eyes as if in searching for something and then her cold expression softened.

"I found you....my master." Barely a whisper as she inclined her head downwards in shame. "Its been so long since I've called you that, you know."

"Twenty years to be exact, Hakura." He said. He felt disappointed in himself as a teacher for abandoning his student. "Twenty years...."

"I have no excuse, for not completing your training, Hakura. I should of taken you with me instead of leaving you behind. I was selfish as to leaving you when you needed me the most." He looked above her head with distant thoughts.

"This has been confusing for me, whether you would come back or not. But somehow I knew you would. But didn't expect the change to be so drastic. I couldn't believe Fondor fell so quickly. Who is that, woman, you brought with you?" She asked her Master.

"She is very important to me, Hakura. And also she is my guide of sorts in understanding what has been unleashed in our galaxy. There will be a time to talk about this in finer detail with everyone." He added with emphasis.

"You remind me so much of your mother, Nikita. She is still alive out there, you know Hakura." Cairo placed his arms onto her shoulders.

"I know. I viewed the datapad you gave me after you left and read the reports. And for the first few years I was in search of my father's killer, Master. But it was in vain, I didn't have much leads to begin with." Hakura said.

"You know Hakura, your father's killer is here on this planet. I wanted to let you know that. It would of been your final trial if I didn't leave you all those years ago." He said to her.

Hakura was surprised by the news.

"Well, Master, technically I still have to take my trials but then if thats true then, you won't be my master no more." She took his hands off her shoulder and held them in her hands.

"You remember what I told you w

25. Mandalore_Fett

Mandalore_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    OOC: Thanks XTM and MOE for their inputs in this joint-effort.

IC: Masamune - Jasmine - Commander Olivia Nual - Grand Admiral Seerdon and Grandmaster Vanda
    Kashyyyk - Rwookrrorro

There was a big shuffle of bodies surrounding the command room as the sudden wave of bodies started to branch out as the meeting was coming to an end.

Voices could be heard from within the room as some soldiers shifted their bodies to get in closer and hear and see what's going on between the Jedi and the Republic armed forces about the campaign for retaking back Corellia and free them from their oppressors.

"Master Masamune, it would be a waste of men to even just try to achieving that, let alone penetrate whatever defenses the Sith have. It is evident from this meeting this evening that we agree upon is that we know nothing of what and how big the Sith have amassed within the Corellian system and the livelihood of its people and the surrounding planets." Grand Admiral Seerdon said in his deep toned voice.

Masamune with his hands spread onto the table looking at the holo-image of the entire Corellian system and Centerpoint at its center. He looked around the table of discussion, The tall and postured, Grand Admiral of the Republic army, then to his right was Republic Commander Olivia Nual, in her orange with brown khaki pants.

Then his eyes shifted to where the Jedi were standing, with various padawans along with Kilarn being observant and then on a high stool, sat Grandmaster Vanda with his eyes observing Seerdon as he finished his take on the matter and nodded in regard.

"I agree with, the Admiral. Not enough there is to move ahead until we have solid information." He pondered in thought before talking again with great strain.

"Any news from the Consortium of Hapes, Masamune?" the old sage asked.

Masamune pushed himself up to his full height. "Nothing. Not a word, Master Vanda." Masamune said out in frustration, he hated being in the dark especially when family is concerned.

Vanda gazed upon him in a sympathetic manner. "Contact the planet you should, Masamune and find out more of their situation." Vanda offered.

"At least they have a situation in contrast to us for the time being," Olivia muttered.

"Okay, I will. This meeting is adjourned until further notice." He commanded to everyone as they started to move out of the opened-way room with four entrances going off into adjacent catwalks among the trees.

~~~~~

Meanwhile Jasmine was with Neltharion outside sitting on the sand next her dragon companion with her back leaned up against his folded wings. She loved how her body moved with his breathing and feeling the warmth emitting from within. She looked up into the evening sky and was thinking of the coming fight she would participate in.

She turned to see as she heard people talking as they were coming down from the above catwalks. The meeting must of ended she concluded.

She stood up and left Neltharion as he was asleep from his feed. She made her way through the wall of bodies as she bumped into a few and side-stepped around some oncoming soldiers. She made her way into the command room after taking a left into the large room.

There was no one except Masamune. She smiled at his appearance.

"What happened in the meeting, Mas?" She asked him as she sat on the stool that Vanda had previously was on.

Masamune was in deep thought, trying to sense anything from Hapes.

"Oh nothing much, Jas. We have nothing to progress with until we have solid intel from Corellia, in which we don't have." He said, he was disheartened by the fact they made no headway.

"Cheer up, old man. I'm sure when mum gets back, we'll have progress. Trust me." She said positively.

"Old man?" Masamune looked at himself and back at Jasmine. "I'm NOT that old, young gun." he clarified.

"Okay, okay. But your not young either, I might add." She replied back.

"You have me there, Jas. Which reminds me, I'm going to try and contact Hapes and see whats happening over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.