main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon we have made contact

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I went to wilsonville today with my daughter today and found a very nice little place. I talked to the owner and he was pretty cool, he said he would be happy to have us :)the place is called boston pub and grill.
    I have directions here they are
    I-5 to Wilsonville exit, go east on Wilsonville road to the first stop light on center loop west turn left on center loop west road, first right into the little striip mall is the Boston pub and grill.

I figure next Saturday around noon or one, we can alter times to make it more convienent for us all.
    It is a pub and grill but I spoke with the owner and he told me that it was Ok for minors so have no fear, they also have a very tasty menu with all types of different food, appetizers and drinks for all. So lets all sit back talk star wars and enjoy our favorite frosty of choice and just have a good time.

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Sounds good, Jim. I usually don't have anything to do on saturday's in early afternoon, so I should be able to show =D!!!

3. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Nice, I hope you guys have fun! I am sure all will go well. As many people as can come should show up. You guys will not regret it, I am sure.

I will be either on a plane to or actually in sunny Mexico, ready to grab some sun and some margaritas. :)

4. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Suh-n? What is this thing you speak of? Heh, have fun down on the beaches, Bowen! We'll miss your presence =(

5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Maybe I'll have to show up to a future meeting, time permitting and whatnot. I mean during the summer, at least I'd be off school so that'd make it easier.

I am sure this next meeting will go well, though. I hope you guys get lots of people to show up.

6. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey Bowen,
    Mexico, my supervisor will be thier this wednesday, he'll be thier for 12 days. Hes gonna bring me back a gallon of goods :), the kind thats awesome in coffee. 12.00 cant beat that.
    LOL I think so far we have four people attending, but hey it works eh?? It should be cool.
    I hope to see ya thier vengeance, if you need a ride i can help, remember that bro.

7. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I wont be able to attend. I am pure and innocent and do not wish to be around alcohol. :)

I think if anyone has any extra Star Wars items they want to get rid of, they should bring them along and maybe we can work out in person trades?

It takes away any chance of anyone getting ripped off because we will be able to see the stuff first hand and not have to depend on another persons description.

8. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    by the way, jim are you trying to how many new posts are you going to make? Half the threads on the front page are from you.

I have spoken to the necessary parties about having you banned.

Good day

9. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    You're kidding, right? I have a lot of message board experience, and I hardly think that will happen, Darth_Stove.

Hey, sounds fun, Jim. I'll think about it.

10. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Rickthetamer...I am just kidding around with Jim, we are friends and "star wars hunting buddies" and we help each other out with getting new star wars stuff.

I was just giving him a bad time :)

11. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey stove,
    am I trying to what??? I think you didnt finish your sentince LOL.
    hey rickthetammer thanks for sticking up for me bro. But he is a friend of mine (unfortuntly,LOL) we collect star wars and go to conventions together, hes KINDA cool, just kidding hes a cool kat.
    and we wont be in the bar part you darsh LOL (like your that inocent, why were you cheesed off this weekend does Mikes ring a bell LOL)

12. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    I think I started to say one thing and than said the other and made a confusing sentence in the process :)

I meant to say are you trying to make it so every post on the front page is by you...darsh

13. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Oh OK, well it is the job of the city rep weather it is temporary or full time to come and see how things are going here at the post site, so I guess you can say that LOL.
    but than again its not hard when no one is posting LOL

14. Hale_Atticus

Hale_Atticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    Is this an open invite for anyone to join on Saturday (3/22?)? I can bring pictures from Celebration 2 to share with everyone.

15. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    yes this is most definatly an open invite, please do show, and definatley bring the pics that would be awesome bro. All meetings are open for every one young, old, new to the site and old to the site.

16. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Yes!!! More people! C'mon everyone! We require your presence!

17. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    I agree, the more the better...not sure how much everyone actually collects star wars stuff so who would be interested in maybe bringing some of their extras to trade? It wouldnt be required of course but would be kinda fun?

18. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    I think the trade thing would be really cool, if any one has stuff for trade let us know and we can start doing that at the meetings ;)
    and definatly the more the better, so come one come all :)

19. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Hey guys! I'm new and would really like to join you @ the pub. I belong to PASCA(portland area SW collectors alliance) and we meet once a month. We meet at different people's homes and show off our collections, trade, and talk SW. Since you guys are official, I would like to see how you run your organization. See ya 3/22. -e

20. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Everyone that can attend is welcome to do so. This will be our first official meeting though so it might be a little odd at first...im sure Jim will do a good job

21. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Oh. My bad. XD.

I'll be darned if you didn't sound serious though.

22. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    haha...yeah, I was just kidding Rick...hope to see everyone that can make it

23. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    yes sir the more the happier we all are :)
    And my bro is right this is our first official meeting (with out Bowen, the portland CR),I guess I am acting CR for the time and I will do my best to put on a good show.
    Is their any one else from your "PACA" that can become a member with us at the portland fan site??? If so have them log on and join, and have them join us at the meeting :).
    Well with that bieng said I will say this, I will be thier around 11:30ish and people can show up at any time, I am looking at 12:00 noon to be a good start time, and if your late....I guess thier wont be any tardiness because you can come and go as you see fit :)

24. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Woah, is it almost Saturday already? Jesus... Guess it's all the hype of the last showing of The Two Towers tomorrow (In Salem, atleast.) Ok, gotta remember, make no plans for Saturday. *slowly repeats to self over and over*

*EDIT*: Yet again within 5 minutes, Jim. lol

25. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey I never saw you pop up on my yahoo list :( well i am still on. so the last showing eh???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.