main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Website member profiles

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Okay, true believers, Lisa, John and I bounced ideas around last night for what info we want from you as far as who you are, what you do, and what things you like. Here is what we came up with after asking fellow members:

Here is the format:

1. Name: Your name here. Nicknames too if you like

2. Age: When 900 years old you reach...

3. Occupation: What do you do in the real world?

4. Unique Star Wars Experiences. Like maybe who you have met from the films, what events you have been to,
    who has come into your life because of SW, etc,.

5. Hobbies: We would like this to be non-SW stuff. Like if you like to build models or collect comics, or draw. We want to know what other things you are passionate about other than SW.

6. A brief self written essay about how SW was introduced to you and what impact it has had on your life. Include who your favorite character is and how you are similar to him/her. Go into some emotional depth here people. Don't be afraid to hold back.

And finally, if you can, include a picture of yourself. It is not required, but it will help other members put a face to the name.

We have put a deadline on all of this. 2 weeks from
    Monday, November 22nd. That is Monday, December 6th.

You have until Monday, December 6th to get this info into John Laurel. Please email it to him at JuanCarlos@satx.rr.com so that he can get it on the website asap.

Thank you for your time peeps!!!

Marselles Coe
    Vice Chancellor, San Antonio Fanforce
    (Ooooh, I had to throw that in there. Looks nice.)

2. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    uhhh, uhhh, you want info, uhhh yeah yeah, hehehe. i have info, hey marselles that title fits you man. i will definetly get that info to john. laters

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Okay, I have extended the deadline on the profiles by one week and one week only! Since I was late sending out the email about it, and John has only gotten one profile so far (Not mine, as you can tell, I'm slacking.)

The new deadline is MONDAY, DECEMBER 13!!!

Please get your profiles sent out ASAP!

Thanks,
    Lisa

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I am guilty as well! I will be sending mine this week, sooo...

I don't want to have to enforce the Sith Mistress' will in person. That would be...unpleasant.

Mwa hahahahahahahahaha......

5. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Marselles, you are fabulous!!! That is exactly what I want in a Vice Chancellor! LOL

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I do what I can, my master.

He he he!

7. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i already send my profile to john. hopefully he got it. i looked forward to seeing this great project fulfilled my sith friends.

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Okay, fellow pop culture fans!!! You have SIX days to turn in your profiles to John. Come on peeps, it only takes like 10 or 15 minutes. Most of the time it took me was to write my essay.

Put it all out there for everyone to read. I shared my emotions, don't be afraid. I am looking forward to getting to know more about everybody. It will make us stronger as a group.

Did I sound crazy there? Sorry. But I get all emotional....

9. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Got Rita's, Marselles', Lisa's and Rob's - I still have to setup the pages and I NEED PICS TOO !!!!!

Laterz

John

10. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Ummm...how do you have my profile when I haven't written it yet? Are you making up stuff about me?

Lisa

11. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Who are you ?!?

And what did you do with our Leader ?!?

John

12. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    The 13th? I will do my best to meet this deadline - hopefully I'll be able to send it Saturday.

Hey John - we also need to firm up the hotel thing for C3. I'd like to order my plane tickets asap.

-Brent

13. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Everyone remember that your profiles are due by 11:59pm on Monday, December 13! Ok, I guess I need to get started typing!

Lisa

14. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I would have hoped that I would not have to put the hammer down on our own Chancellor. C'mon Lisa, don't make me have to come out there. Pull it together woman!

By the way, how was the rest of the party on Saturday?

15. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    11:54! I still beat the deadline! So there! :p

16. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Good, I am glad I did not have to put a garrison at your place.

17. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings from your slow updating Jedi/Webmaster, I am currently reformatting the profiles and will have them on your individual pages real soon . . .

I have pics from Brent and from Rita, Rob, if you'd like, I can use some of the ones from the old JCOT days ?

And Lisa and Marselles, if you have any SW themed pics with you in them, please send em on over . . .

Thanks Friends, these are REALLY good !!!

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.