main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 1 Task] Getting to know SW_R (I guess I'll go first)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by StarWars_Revelation, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Little about me
    Describe yourself as how you are and what your childhood dream is/was. Compare the two. You're to then explain what you think would happen if the two of "you" met (your dream you and you as you are). Creativity is a plus. Up to 10 points will be awarded on this task.

Let's see. I hail from the large state known as Texas (or Texass). I live where I was born (Houston), which is neat. I've been homeschooled (along with my three other siblings) for most of my life, which is boring.

I'm very Republican (can't vote, so what's it matter?) and very Christian (like most of the gents where I live). I've never had a girlfriend. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that.

In real life I have a dry sense of humor, I'm genial for the most part, don't get angered easily, am very affectionate, very-easily addicted to things, and have bigger feet than most of you. I have two parents, and three siblings (an older sister and two younger brothers)

My interests (like any of you are reading this far still) are paintball, reading, gaming, and the internet.

Main task
    What I Was Like Then
    My childhood dream was to be a fireman. In fact, I was so into being a fireman, that when I got a fireman outfit for Christmas I stripped of my clothing in front of my relatives and put it on. My cousin asked (in a voice resembling that of Mickey Mouse's)

"Can I blow your whistle? Can I? Can I blow your whistle?"

"NO, I'M A FIREMAN." was my response. This was all caught on tape (which is probably the only reason I remember). I was extremely gung-ho in wanting to be a fireman, because I mainly liked to help people (and back then I wanted to be everyone's hero). I also listened to the Beach Boys and Pasty Cline. A lot.

What I'm Like Now
    Nowadays I'd probably do well going into something like psychiatry. I'm not nearly as naiive (well, duh) as I used to be as a child, which is probably why my dream of being a fireman is gone.

I still want to help people, so I suppose that desire is still there.

If the two met...
    They'd probably get along for the sake of getting along (considering I'm not a mean person generally), but they wouldn't be too good of friends because the personalities are different in many ways, as are the interests.

Personally, I like the way I am now better than what I was. I'm more aware of the things, events, and people around me.

Fin.

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Wait.... so you're a republican? Is this some sort of cult?

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I always thought you were around 25 or so and married.

Seriously, you don't act immature at all.

Wow.

And I've known you for 2 years on these forums... sheesh.

Hehe.
    And they'd get along? That's better than me and me. :p

~ James

4. StarWars_Revelation

Aug 5, 2001
    Ehh, the joys of being able to type like a 30 year old.

5. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Republican? Christian? Dry sense of humor? Paintball? Obsessive geekiness? Beach boys?

Cool. :cool:

6. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Yeah I'd have thought you were older.

7. StarWars_Revelation

Aug 5, 2001
    Is that good or bad, Mort?

8. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Republican? Right on man.

Great work.

9. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    It's a good thing. I meant you don't talk like a teenager. Is that a good thing?

Anyway, I guess a better thing to say would be that you are wise beyond your years.

10. StarWars_Revelation

Aug 5, 2001
    Ah, well, that isn't so bad then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.