main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 4 Day Task 2: Kate and Me

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by NarundiJedi, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay, let's see, what can I say about Kate?

The only thing I knew about Kate long before we got stuck in here was that she was old. :p Kinda easy to notice when everybody is making jokes about her cane and false teeth. ;)

Now that we're in Big Brother, I know a little more about her, like that we both like TROGDOR!

[image=http://www.rpi.edu/~orsakj/trogdor.jpg]

Other things I've learned include that she's the baby of the family, and has a sweet tooth. (And that this threw me off last week when I had to guess because she doesn't act like a youngest child in a family ;) )

What nice things can I say about Kate? Well, she's like the loving mommy of the house, always there to listen and to guide us young'n. She can be pretty freakin' funny too! :D

Jae Angel

2. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    //is clueless

I suppose I could go look up for myself what TROGDOR is, but that would involve typing 'www.google.com'.....which I just did, so honestly, I have no excuse at all.

3. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    John, do you have sound at work? And are you allowed to watching little movies and such? If not, wait until you get home to view this.

Anyway, it's from Homestarrunner.com, and it's a character (Strongbad) reading his e-mails. It's the birth of TROGDOR!!!

TROGDOR the BURNINATOR!

4. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    It's like theres a whole world there I never knew existed. I feel like Jasmine from Aladdin. But without the sexy curves.

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I wouldn't say that John. More like a pear than an hourglass, but curvey nonetheless.

Nice, Jess, thanks. :)

TROGDOR!

Yes, visit www.homestarrunner.com for a new experience. Hilarious stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.