main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WEEK 4 TASK: what happened to week 3?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by epic , Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    hello all.

this is the week 4 task. last week was task 3. the week before was week 2. this week's task will involve all the contestants creating a MOVIE. it must be a SUPERHERO MOVIE.

you must divide yourselves into 3 groups.

TEH TECHNICAL CREW

this will encompass:

a director
    a writer
    a producer/key grip

this group will be in charge of writing a general plot (emphasis on general), coming up with the title and directing the ensuing mayhem (most likely in the form of narration / dictation of plot twists / etc). while there are three roles listed, they may generally be interchangeable.

THE GOODIES

there must be 6 good guys. you must design your superhero costumes, come up with a name, a motto, and superpower(s). also submit a small background history/bio for your character (why you became a superhero - will then be used in the general story by teh technical team).

THE BADDIES

there must be 5 bad guys. you must also design your superhero costumes, come up with a name, a motto and superpower(s). you must also state your backstory - why you turned evil (will also be used in the general story line).

THEN

once you have designed your characters and the technical team and decided on everything technical (general story arc, location, budget, etc), you must perform your SUPERHERO MOVIE. the actors shall perform (ad lib/act the general story line), and the technical team shall direct by submitting posts of their own, directing the action that is occurring and introducing new plot and action.

the general public shall then vote on which group performed their roles the best. this group will be immune from the next EVICTION, will receive colours (their superhero or technical colours) and will not have to nominate. the losing TWO teams shall have to nominate among themselves the next person to be up for eviction.

additionally, the general public will also vote on whether they would watch your SUPERHERO MOVIE in the JCC CINEMA MULTIPLEX, the new one that is being built. if more than 50% approve, everybody shall receive colours for 24 hours and you will also be allowed to vote for an INTRUDER. the person with the most votes can join as an intruder if they so choose.

if more than 50% dissaprove, you get nothin'.

please organise in this thread and act in a seperate thread, which must be created by the director.

-BB

ps: the director may change one person from one group to another, to his discretion, once the EVICTED housemate is made public. if the director is evicted, the producer thus takes over as director and may choose a GOODIE to join teh TECHNICAL team. (there must be 3 technical group members at all time).

2. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Big task, epic. When's the due date?

I'm open to anyone who wants to be on a team with me. I can write ok.

3. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    BB would like the general organising to take no longer than 72 hours. the playing out of the movie can take as long as the DIRECTOR and his technical team see fit.

-BB

4. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Who are the actors? The same people in the group?

5. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    I'm on Brian's team.

6. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
  7. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Welcome aboard, Cathy! That's one! :D

8. jedikitty19

Feb 23, 2006
    dont forget me!

9. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm not on your hottest list. [face_plain]

10. jedikitty19

Feb 23, 2006
    i can put you there!

11. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    yep, actors are the goodies and baddies.

actually, the DIRECTOR and TECHNICAL CREW can decide whether they would like to make one of each bad and good group to be a normal person/actor, in the interests of script. however the bad normal person must remain a bad, evil character (just not a superhero), and the same for the good group.

-BB

12. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    So three people are supposed to be Writer/Director/etc as well as play 11 characters? That's the plan? Just making sure.

13. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    How exactly are we to perform it? Like RPing in a thread?

Dibs on being a baddie.

14. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    the 3 technical group members do not 'act', and they are not characters. they are to set up the initial movie and during the course of it being acted out they are to set up individual scenes / change scenes / add additional story randomly to a particular scene in the interests of creativity / etc

-BB

15. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Yes, yes. But who is doing the acting, then? That's what I'm asking.

16. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    the good and bad groups do all the acting. the 11 non-technical group members.

-BB

17. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    there are still 14 people in here?

18. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I wanna be a baddie too. I may already have my villain costume somewhere.

*goes to check*

19. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Aha! I misread it! Three groups =/= groups of three. :oops:

Ok. So we have:

GIMER
    Everton
    Darth_Guy
    Darth_Boy
    OBIWAN-JR
    Souderwan
    Suzuki_Akira
    ASO
    ASG
    SLG
    _p_l_
    Kitty
    Morella
    Espy (absent)

I don't think I missed anybody. So one group of 4 and two groups of 5. But really that's two groups of 4 and one group of 5. And since we're gonna lose somebody this week, it'll really be three groups of 4 no matter how you cut it (unless Espy gets booted in her absence). So that means that each group will have one actor? I guess we can have the writer and producer/key grip can be actors as well.

Am I missing anything?

20. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I should get to be the writer. After all, I've had work edited by the very screenmistress solojones.

21. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Souds, the groups are:

1. Technical crew
    2. Goodies
    3. Baddies

As I understood it, we all make a movie together, but the group that makes their part best will win the task.

22. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Aha! I'm so stupid. I knew my IQ was dropping by the minute in this place. It's time to boot me, people! For the sake of the children!!!1!!

23. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Um... yes.

The technical crew is a group of 3. I assume that ALL of the baddies and heroes will be actors, as we'll need someone to be playing their characters.

24. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Also, may I suggest Heromachine so the Goodies and Baddies can design their outfits?

25. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Nobody make purple suited yellow thong guy from the banner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.