main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 5, Daily Task 1: Nothing a little garlic couldn't fix. . .

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by NarundiJedi, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay, so I've been busy today with work and didn't get around to this until everybody took all the things I love to do. Other than that I love writing and drawing, but I don't really want to talk about those.

No, I'd like to talk about two of my favorite things to do that seem to come hand-in-hand: Being a Vampire and Sleeping Half the Day

My vampire habits normally start during finals week at the end of the spring semester. Either I'm studying really late or I have nothing before 2pm that requires me to drag myself out of the sack. I've been known to have entire weeks during the summer where I go to bed at 6am wearing earplugs so I don't wake up from the Eminem blasting from my housemate's room.

This brings us to another great point: People who can go to bed at 6am and sleep for eight or more hours have no trouble sleeping. Believe it or not, I have more trouble sleeping at home with the quiet than I do in a loud fraternity house. :p If the phone rings tomorrow morning, I'll wake up from it, and I'll be cranky. :mad:

Going on vacation totally ruins my vampire behavior. I went to the Bahamas, and my man and I always got up at or around 9am. I came back home and couldn't stay awake past midnight. I felt like it was a tragedy! :( This is how much staying up means to me. You morning people are wasting some of the best hours of the day! ;)

Of course, nobody ever wasted any time sleeping! :D Ahhhhhhhh, sleep. :)

Jae Angel

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    [face_laugh]

You know, the funniest part of this task is we all seem to have the same habits! :eek: :p

3. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I find that 4 AM is the most peace hour there is. I feel like one of the few people alive at that moment, and the world is so quiet.

And have you ever been outside around dawn, and everything starts turning kind of orange, due to the sun's lazy light? Its kind of magical.

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Yup, I've seen many a sunrise before heading off to bed. :) It feels so much better than waking up to see one! ;)

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.