main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Weird & Wonderful dreams.

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Uisceban, Feb 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    True enough...but everyone who's posting are willing to share their dreams, right? So how will you possibly use that for black-mailing? Or whatever dreadful ideas you have? *grin* You're so evil...*content sigh*

2. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    Humpf. As though being evil was a good thing. *sigh* Kee, Kee, you still have many things to learn before you are a true Ban-hater :D

3. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Well I don't dream often, but this night (rather this morning) I did, and it was quite funny : have you ever dreamt of a full-fledged story to tell, as if you were viewing a movie of the story, with everything that it implies (different viewpoints, full-scale symphonic music playing in the background, and it lasted an equivalent of fifty minutes of real time) (which is worse, I didn't get a chance to see the end of the story, I woke up before :_| )

4. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Been there, done that... It's not good when you wake up without watching the end, though.

What was it about, Ban? *curious*

5. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    I hate it when you wake up before the end...but sometimes it's a relief...I dreamed I lived with Bruce Willis (a nightmare in itself) and he was turned into a evil demon by a small boy from the sea, and then they tried to kill me! Evil, evil!! I can't even count how many times I had to jump out of a window (high up in the air), got shot or tried to shoot them but the gun didn't work...!

True Ban-hater? Nah...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.