main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Welcome Colin Aaron Kinney

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by unihawk, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unihawk

unihawk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2004
    Jedi_Dajuan and Hothie had their son wed. May 4th. Best Wishes to all and MTFMWThem.

2. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    go to bellababyphotography.com and type in the password 050411colinkinney to see photos.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Thanks Melissa! Colin and I came home last Saturday. We are slowly adjusting to life with him on the outside of the womb. Here are some more of our pictures. It was an amazing fluke that he was born on official Star Wars day, but so very fitting. :) He wasn't due until next week but I was having some issues so I was induced a little early. We thought he'd be born on 5/3, but apparently he wanted to grant his mom's (half joking)wish of a 5/4 birthday.

We won't be going to Jay's on Sundays for a bit. Traveling is challenging at the moment and Colin is supposed to limit his time in public anyway. But we welcome visitors at home. As long as you aren't sick and give us a little notice we would be happy to see everyone.

As for the picture site that Doug linked. It will only be live until 5/20. We are planning on ordering the CD and printing out pictures on our own. If there are some people would like let us know. We can either email them to you or collect a couple bucks to put toward the price of the CD and then go get them printed out at Walmart or the like for you (prints would be on us then).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.