main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Welcome to New Visitors!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
  2. Max_Rebo_Fan

Max_Rebo_Fan Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    *sneaks in quietly*

Hi. I'm a Star Wars gee...erm, fan here in Rochester, NY.

My family bought me the Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game for the holidays last year, but after 2 games, no one will play with me anymore (don't get me started about the Harry Potter Scene It! game, grrr!!)

Anyway, it looked like it was time to find some people who could probably beat my butt at the game to idolize.

So, yeah...Hi. :)

3. T_StarFlyer

Nov 2, 2004
    Hi Max Fan! OOOOOOh Game Night sounds fun, we should do that!

4. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome to the boards Max_Rebo_Fan!

SW Trivial Pursuit sounds like great fun! Might be a cool thing to do at our next meeting. ;)

Be sure to take a peek at our upcoming events thread and see if there's anything that interests you.
    Our next monthly meeting will be Sunday, October 15th at 11am in the cafeteria of Monroe Community Hospital on E Henrietta Rd near 390.
    And of course feel free to chat to your heart's content here on the boards. :D

~Doc_Bev

5. Wolf_Girl

Wolf_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    Well im not exactly new, but i might as well be.

hi, im adrienne, used to be really involved but i droped off the face of the earth for like 2 years but im trying to be back now sorta, in that ill try to keep up with and post on the board regularly, though currently i live in albany, yay dorm life, so i cant really make it to meetings though if any of them are while im home ill be sure to show up.

6. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Oh Adrienne! So good to see you here!
    It's going to take a little bit to get used to your new username. ;)

Some of us are going to be out your way for Albacon next weekend (Oct 6th-8th). Maybe we'll see you then?

Our meetings are usually always the 3rd Sunday of the month so hopefully a couple of them will fall on weekends that you're in town.

~Doc_Bev

7. T_StarFlyer

Nov 2, 2004
    Hey Stranger! We've missed you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.