main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Welcome To Salisbury's Unofficial Fan Force Forum - 1st meeting announcement Here

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    After much discussion and even considering pulling the plug, WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE if you will have us. There will be an unofficial informal meeting Friday night starting at 6pm at RipRoar's home in Salisbury. All interested parties should contact him via PM for directions etc.. This is not the first official meeting that will count towards getting recognized as a FF Chapter. This is just to get things going and talk about a peaceful approach to the future of the Salisbury chapter and make arrangements for the first public meeting.

As this is usually a game night for Rip and his family, expect to come and have fun possibly playing Star Wars Mini's or Risk, etc... in addition to the FF Salisbury talk...

Thank you

Also, Please see new heading under main post for Salisbury for new members to tell us a little about yourself!

2. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    We will be meeting at my home at 6pm for my typical GAME NIGHT with Fan Force business to discuss. More news to come later....

3. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I will be there. Looking forward to it.

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Hey great news - see ya then! Side note - go to the icon section of the forums and pick one out for yourself - it makes it quicker to scroll thru - cool too!

5. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    We had a GREAT 1st Meeting! Thank you to all who came out (Jerry, Karen, Kathy, Mark, Jace, Josh, me and of course the kids - Ethan and Sarah). For those who couldn't make it - there is always next week - see new post for 2nd meeting. There seems to be enough interests to continue...

Star Wars Monopoly was fun especially with the upside down rules! LOL

words of the night....
    "Toe Pick"
    "Lotion"
    "Karma - MARK"

and best trade.... "I'll give you Coruscant and $500 if you give me the railroads - I mean spaceports"... NO REALLY JACE - let me add $100. LOL

Thank you guys for coming. Log in when you get a chance and create your user accounts so in the future our RSA can see who was here.

6. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Last night was great cant wait till next meeting and get together. This was a great idea.

7. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    It was alot of fun - see the new announcements for next week (2nd/3rd meetings).

8. Error_Macro_Jace

Error_Macro_Jace Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    Haha, good fun at the meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next one!

9. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    I had a great time at the meeting! Can't wait for the next!

10. Darth_Phanax

Darth_Phanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2007
    I had a great time on Game night and finally registered here thanks to my dad - this is awesome! I am RipRoar's son in case you don't recognize the user name (So we share the same internet account).

11. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Hey - your registered - GREAT!

Thanks!

12. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Welcome to the Fan Force Salisbury NC Boards Darth_Phanax. Great hearing from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.