main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Glad to see LDV is doing well....well aside from the 42 ouch! staples in him.

NOTE: as of tomorrow only 30 days until Star Wars Episode II.

*and plenty of stuff to keep me busy till then with Spiderman swinging onto the big screen May 3rd.

Tell you what though April 23rd is gonna be a bad day for me, All that AOTC stuff comes out, along with a handful of cool Dvd's that week.....gonna be poor.

2. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    G'morning! I hope everyone had a good weekend. We looked at some houses Sunday afternoon. Anyone have a spare winning lottery ticket to give me?

3. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I had a good weekend. We had a couple of choir fundraisers (dinner & a show kind of thing) and I played guitar on a couple of songs. At the 2nd show, I got gutsy and dedicated one of the songs to one of the girls.... :D

Then I slept most of yesterday, which is something I never do. I also tried working up a larger version of the Sac icon, but I'm having trouble locating a plain, large Rebel insignia (so if anyone can help me find one, let me know!). All-in-all, not too bad.

4. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    ahh there's nothing like the great outdoors, even when you are burning huge piles of brush as forced slave labor the whole weekend. Spent the weekend at my parent's place, worked the whole time.....why do i even go down there? oh yeah, free food and free lanundry!

Anyways, good to see you up and somewhat about LDV, hang in there!! Quick question.....what's Star Wars like when you are "feelin good" on pain killers? :) hope you feel better, let us know if you need anything.

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Well let me tell ya Pac. While on meds (the good sh**) watching (for the 2040th time)Star Wars is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more intense. You seem to see more and everything seems to mean so much more and is is so much clearer. Oh God, I sound like a hippy on acid!

6. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    You long-haired treehugger!

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    LOL Now Jeremy, you've seen my hair. I haven't got enough to even attempt to have long hair. [face_laugh]

8. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    LDV?
    It?s so good to have you back! I was afraid our coffee franchise would be in jeopardy.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    crutag!

Just got done with the in home nurse and PT visits. The nurse says the wounds are healing nicely, and will be taking the staples out Friday (YUCK!!! Double dose of pain meds).PT says I have great skills getting up off the tiolet. [face_laugh] and getting in and out of bed. I made it all the way to the end of the corner today, with the help of the crawler. PT says I am doing fine. Instead of the shin dig in Modesto, I have a to concentrate on being in good enough shape to sit in line for AOTC with you guys, and auntie. You all are the club, and are more important.

Oh BTW crutag - did you watch Tripping the Rift? What did you think about it???

10. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    LDV!!! great to see you back!! perhaps you heard, i can go opening weekend, cuz i'm not goin' on my band's spring trip! i never thought i'd be so excited about missin' the trip, though.

go jeremy! there's hope yet for you!

11. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    LDV?
    Yes I did see it. I must carefully choose my words because my wife ?Sithtwin? posts in the boards now. I loved the animation ;) it was most realistic. It was very close to Toy Story quality. I love the idea of how it had Star Wars and Star Trek themes going on. I laughed several times, but it was definitely an ?R? thanks (in part) to the colorful metaphors. Look forward to seeing you soon.

12. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Elvish: [face_plain]

;)
    :p

13. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Hey, pacman, maybe you can help me with this.

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey everyone! I got my staples out today! I still have what they call "leakage" but should be over it soon. Anyone care to see a picture of my back with the staples in it? Very intriguing. LMAO Anyone wanna see, I will post a picture. But since we have such weak constitutions in our group, I don't think I will have to worry about posting the pic. [face_laugh]

Moving around a little better today. I was able to make it to the end of my block with the walker this morning. Maybe take a trip to the Mall this weekend to walk around a bit.

15. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Good! I'm glad there's improvement.

16. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Cool, man. You'll be all ready to go for the midnight AotC showing!

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Well everyone :( I guess I spoke too soon. After the staples were removed, the leakage hasn't stopped, so I have to be in my Dr's office at 9:45 for possible emergency surgery. The bleeding hasn't stopped, so I may be in the hospital again.

Lord, I hope not.

18. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Hey! Quit leaking! :mad:

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I'm trying!!

LOL

Actually, I just got home, there is concern of some internal bleeding, but it is under control for the time being. I just have to wear a neoprene girdle around my midsection with a pack of guaze the size of a softball over the drainage hole in my back to keep the puddle of blood from forming there. I should be fine. (I hope) BTW I am growing a nice Jedi beard in the mean time. LOL. Should look good for crutags film, and AOTC. Incidently, I am bringing my niece and nephew to both movies (future fan club members).

20. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Dude your leaking on my nacho's ahhh man I just got those from taco hell...a tasty deal to be sure.

LDV is gonna look like Obi wan by the time Aotc comes out.

Glad to hear that've got you on the road to recovery.

And I'd like to see a pic of it...I can take it.

Speaking of Pics did anyone look atthat big ol spoiler pic from yesterday?
    I really should have paid more attention to the warning...good god what a spoiler...I mean Jar jar pregnant?! who'd ever guess that one?...oh sorry guys.

Here's a link for those who really want to see it.
    BUT I WARN YOU!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW DO NOT LOOK IT!!
    BIG TIME SPOILER

21. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    crutag-ventor...Have any updates (where/when) on your film showing?

[image=http://home.infostations.net/shcdalton/Dalst%20Coora.gif]

My first pic post. It worked! :)

22. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    NO SPOILERS!! :mad:

23. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    sacul - thats a heluva picture! I will have my "zipper" picture up shortly for ya sacul ;)

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok sacul - this is for you.

WARNING!!
    This is not a Star Wars spoiler, but a picture of what my back looked like before the staples came out. The pic is a little blurry, and I apologize for that. Obviously, I wasn't the one taking the picture. ;)

Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/bulvie13/Backzipperone.jpg

Oh, BTW Sac Town Knight - I hope you didn't mind, but I gave your saber a hotter (as in burning) glowing blade. I hope you don't mind.

Here's the link. Let me know if you don't like it, and I will take it down.

http://www.geocities.com/bulvie13/S-T-K.jpg

25. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    well that's looks like a lot of fun.....note to self, never get involved with a drugged up, pyschotic teenager.

Nice blade LDV, mesa likes. :)