main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations and welcome to your new city forum! :D

This forum can be used to facilitate the formation of your very own FanForce chapter, while learning more about fans in your area.

When posting in this forum, please be sure to observe the Terms of Service.

I'm sure some of you are wondering how to get the ball rolling on becoming an official FanForce chapter. Well, here's a quick summary:

To become an official FanForce chapter, you must hold three announced meetings, with at least three people (from separate households) in attendance at each meeting. When your group has decided when and where to meet, someone needs to send me all the information so that I can post a meeting announcment on the FanForce website. All meetings must be posted on the FF website for them to count toward your official total. It is also a good idea to post meeting announcement threads in this forum, as well, so that folks who visit here will see them.

The FanForce FAQ has answers to most questions that anyone might have. However, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that the FAQ does not address.

Now, who am I, you might be asking? Well, I am the FanForce Regional Support Administrator for the Southeastern United States. My job is to help your group form a FanForce chapter, as well as address any questions, concerns, or issues that may pop up once your group becomes official. In short, I am your link to the FanForce staff.

If anyone has any questions, or if any trouble pops up in this forum, you can contact me via private message, or you can send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. I'm here to help. :)

Have fun and good luck! :D

2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awesome - good work everyone! Greensboro board up before IQM yay!! :D

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Congratulations to our "Green" brothers from the Greenville FanForce!

4. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Ha Ha!! I'm the 1st person from Greensboro here! Does that mean I dont have much of a life? Probably. .........Oh well! I'm 1st! Unless of course somebody above me is from here, in that case I would just be some idiot who doesnt have anything better to than to play on the internet at 6pm, which proves I have no life. Yay me!!!!!!! Am I making any sense here? No? I guess that means the medication is working! Woo Hoo!!

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Awesome! I appreciate everyones help in helping me to get this board started, it means alot. I look forward to getting to know area fans better and getting in on all the FanForce activities. I hope to make it to IQM2, but since I will be moving all weekend I may not make it, Best wishes to everyone there. By the next IQM, Greensboro will be there in force! :)

Chris

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Congrats on the new forum guys. I can't wait to read all your post in the future.

JMK

7. Master_Legolas

Master_Legolas Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2003
    Well it looks like we did it. We finally got our own forum. I am looking forward to making new friends and having alot of good times in here. May the force be with us all.

Will

8. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Welcome aboard Greensboro

Can't wait to meet you all and start having some meetings and outings together. Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

spooky [face_devil]

9. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    You have my sword, and my bow, and my axe...wait...wrong movie! ;)

Congratulations, this is terrific news, guys. I look forward to joint ventures in the future, particularly for cons like, Slanted Fedora, MACE and StellarCon. Huzzah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.