main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well...hello... (Intruder introduction)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by wstraka5, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    This is quite curious. I got up this morning and my name was all in red and I was somehow abducted from my house and put in with all of you guys. Must have been the red pill that cbjedi gave me last night.... :eek:

Anyway, a little about myself. Where to start... well, way back yonder...er.. that is to far back. :p

My name is William. Currently I am 24 and in grad school working on my Master's degree in atmospheric science and live in the beautiful state of Colorado. I am mainly writing the background and methods sections of my thesis, which isn't as exciting as actually doing my research, but it is something. I mean, I can't exactly do any research until people get back from a field project so I can talk with them.

As to my hobbies, well I am a hiker, skiier (though I haven't done much of that in the past year due to school) and I love to read books. Mainly in the fantasy or action areas (like LOTR and Tom Clancy), but occassionally I have been known to read the "serious" type books. Of course, I always enjoy a good flick or a good anime (of which I am currently hooked, as some people know :p ).

As to anything else, well, I am a marginally good cook. I am also told I am a really good organizer. Socially, as some people know, I am shy, but I guess I gotta get to know you guys. :p

"What are you doing once you get your masters?" people often ask. Well, I'll probably get my PhD (if I so choose) and then do research. I dunno just yet what exactly I am going to be doing. I've often wanted to help my friends persue their dreams of opening an outdoor adventure camp or coffee shop (which is odd, since I don't drink coffee).

Oh and I'm 5'9, blue eyes, brown hair, etc. I would post a pic, but all of the pics of me online seem to have "disappeared". [face_mischief]

EDIT: and I should say that I joke around with people alot. :p

2. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Welcome to the BB House, William! If anyone deserved to be an intruder, it was you. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Hi William! :D Glad you're in the house.

Now go make me a sammich. :p

4. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hey William! Welcome to the house!

And if you're going to make Kate a sammich, would you mind making me one also? [face_love]

5. wstraka5

Apr 22, 2002
    *hands Kate a PB&J sammich*

What type do you want, Kas?

6. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Peanut Butter & Honey for me, please. :D

7. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Hey William! I feel we've gotten to know you already as the "honorary housemate", welcome aboard.

Just watch out for my cutting whit. It's sharp, deadly, and tastes like sour patch kids.

8. wstraka5

Apr 22, 2002
    *gives Kas her PB and honey sammich*

Hey William! I feel we've gotten to know you already as the "honorary housemate", welcome aboard.

Awe.... [face_blush]

Just watch out for my cutting whit. It's sharp, deadly, and tastes like sour patch kids.

Just like those man-eating Ewoks? ;)

9. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Hey William! Welcome aboard :D I had already noticed you as our biggest, um..... fan? I think honorary housemate works better. :)

Sammich? yummy!

10. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heya, William. :)

~ James

11. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    It's great to meet you William :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.