main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What Actress Should Play A Young Female Skywalker Jedi ? (Images)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Blue_Jedi33, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Jarren_Lee-Saber Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2008
    You didn't see her in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen did you? It scarred me for life! :p

2. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    You must be talking about this scene
    [​IMG]

[face_laugh]

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  3. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    Daisy Betts

[​IMG]

benknobi1 and Bib Fartuna like this.
  4. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    So many gorgeous women I've never heard of . . . I hope some of them can act.

I know Summer Glau can act and is perfect for SW. I really hope she is considered.

5. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    Echo 7 well the ones I post all have an IMDb listings.

6. Force_Wielder

Force_Wielder Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    The spunky blond chick from iCarly would be a good Jedi. She is young, and hot and kicks butt on the show as a mean spunky hot bully kind of chick. I can't seem to make the image post thing work but look her up.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Miranda Cosgrove? Yeah I don't think so. I just can't see her in a sci-fi property. I do like the mentions of Summer Glau.

8. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    Which one, Miranda Cosgrove ?
    [​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

Opps it's the blonde one, reread the statement after, it's
    Jennette Mccurdy

9. Darthgenius77

Darthgenius77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2005
    Summer Glau with her hair dyed red would be perfect as the daughter of Luke and Mara (if Mara exists in the sequels). Emma Watson has already done an epic series, so I doubt she would be interested.

10. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    I'm sorry, but if they're currently on a Nickelodeon or Disney channel tweeny-bopper show, the answer is no. There are plenty of good young actors without having to resort to their ilk. (I have three daughters - if I never see another show about a girl whose mediocre everything is just what she needs to be a rock star, it'll be too soon.)

11. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    I guess that knocks this person out of the running:p
    [​IMG]

12. HanJones

HanJones Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2002
    Plus she LOOKS like she could be the daughter of Han and Leia.

13. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    And she is flexible too
    [​IMG]

Jarren_Lee-Saber and Echo-07 like this.
  14. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    Um...yeah, this girl has to be in it. Where is the petition?

Jarren_Lee-Saber and Echo-07 like this.
  15. Bib Fartuna

Bib Fartuna Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    I'd rather you put her in my underpants.

16. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    My Top Four, 2 Brunettes, 2 blondes

Nina Dobrev
    [​IMG]

Summer Glau
    [​IMG]

Chloe Grace Moretz
    [​IMG]

Dakota Fanny, although she barely says 2 words in Breaking Dawn I liked her body language & facial gestures.
    [​IMG]

17. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    IMDb is such a gold mine for these actress's here's another that could pull it off

Jaimie Alexander

[​IMG]

benknobi1 likes this.
  18. Plebeian

Plebeian Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    An actress with a shapely body that won't immediately be associated with a role in some children's TV show.

19. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    I second whomever said above that Emilia Clarke would rock such a role. She's got the spunk and gravitas to do it, looks reasonably like our Big Three (with the possibility of a throwback to Padmé or Shmi), and her role as Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones has prepared her well for the demands of a superproduction.
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Lauré :)

Roberto Calrissian likes this.
  20. klooney

klooney Jedi Master star 1

Jul 2, 2009
    Summer Glau was born for this role.

21. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    I find the problem with this thread to be that we don't know what knd of character said actress should play. How can you cast someone, when you don't know what the role requires? A pretty face? No problem - just look at the posts. A fit body? No problem either. The famous 'presense'? What the heck do we mean by that? I've spent some time on youtube now but I can't spot it in Summer Glau. To me she looks like a pretty girl who's done a good work in the melee class, but that's it. There's stances and attitudes - but IMO that's not the same as 'presence'. Then again, much can be smoothed out by good editing and plot - which is why Scarlett Johansson more or less works as Black Widow despite being cast more for her body than for being convincing as russian assassin . Hat off for her work with the role, though.

In general, I would like to see something slightly different from a new female SW lead than the sexy kick-butts galore we've been getting the past 15 years. Jennifer Lawrence is already hanging on one mega production and I'm not sure she'd be good in SW, but at lest she has integrity. She's a girl I might actually consider step aside for is she was angry! She also has a no-nonsense around her that I like. It could aslo be nice with some warmth - maybe even with some maturity in a female character? Something less polished and streamlined than we're fed with in series after series, film after film.

One of the things I liked best about the OT was that the princess wasn't first and foremost stunningly beautiful but instead someone who could give a command and sound like she expected to be obeyed. The hero started as a whiny brat and never quite lost his shepishness. Even the Han-the-man did all the time this aura of family man behind his scruffy shell (I don't think it surprised anyone that aside form Indana Jones, his best roles has been exactly as the famly man who's forced to become a hero) . What I'd like to see is this again - many layered characters. Characters we can identify with, rather than drool over.

Then again - the pont of this thread is of course to drool - so drool away and never mind me. :p

-SummerMendocino- likes this.
  22. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Saoirse Ronan,she's a fantastic actress {hell she even holds her own film:Hanna} shes attractive and looks like she could play either a Jedi or Young Dutchess.

Darthsuggs likes this.
  23. Force_Wielder

Force_Wielder Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2001

I hate to say I just replied to this see this picture on here again...Where did you find it and when did this chick grow up?

24. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    quote="Force_Wielder, post: 50207752, member: 373905"]
    Seems to being a common comment in this thread, one thing I have come to realize is that these days, most females that can walk and talk, are only around decade out from looking and acting like a woman.
    They grow up so fast now, society has done that to them.

25. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Oddly enough, Dakota Fanning has that "SW Look". She could easily be Luke or Leia's daughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.