main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA What are you going as for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Jacen, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jacen

Jedi_Jacen Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2000
    Me, I'm going as a Sandman from the movie Logan's Run. What about you?

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Very cool costume! I was going to go as a Royal Guard (but the costume I bought on ebay got lost in the mail) GRRRRRRRRR! So, then I was going to fall back on my old stand-by Jedi Costume... but it looks like I won't be doing anything for Halloween afterall.

My foot was crushed on a water-park ride about 7 weeks ago and the doctors didn't realize the extent of the damage till just yesterday. Looks like I won't be walking for a long time. :( Maybe I can get a wheelchair and a hospital gown and an IV stand on wheels, and go as a patient? Maybe a handsome male nurse to push the wheelchair might be nice too. ;)

My daughter Leia is going as a Jedi with my Parksaber, my younger daughter is going as Padme in the white outfit and cape, and my son is going as Jango Fett. :D

3. MissAmidala2

MissAmidala2 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I'm going as a Cheerleader, yes I know very lame, I was going to make a Padme AotC battle outfit, but the plan had one flaw. I didn't have enough money to buy the stuff to make it, so I'm going as a cheerleader.

4. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Mara Jade: Oh my! Sorry to hear about your foot. If you do the patient with IV pole costume.....make the IV bottle a mini fish tank. I once saw, in the hospital where I work, a patient with a REAL glass IV bottle and, on the same pole, one he'd made with fish swimming in it! Did I ever do a double-take!

To answer the question:
    at the SSWS Halloween Party (10/26), I'm either going to wear my Jocasta Nu Jedi costume or Professor McGonagall (from Harry Potter)

Halloween Night, at the door with the trick-or-treaters, I'll wear Professor McGonagall.

Then a fast change into standard Jedi for the SSWS event at the midnight showing of EpII IMAX!

5. DarthNoll

DarthNoll Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2002
    Mara Jade! I'm also sorry to hear about your foot! I think you should definitely go for the wheelchair idea! I think Freddy Krueger in a wheelchair with fish swimming in his IV tank could be pretty fun. :D

As for my costume..... I'm trying to come up with an idea of a non-helmeted costume. Maybe not even a SW costume! I will definitely be handing out candy at home as a Stormtrooper. If the kids around my place weren't scared of me before, maybe this will help. Mwa ha ha ha! Is it a wonder I'm an Imperial?

I would love to do something that is like, the Anti-Beth... you know high heels, make-up, hair done up nice, power skirt/suit? Not sure yet! Any ideas would be greatly welcomed, of course..... ;)

6. Jedi_Kjersti_Renn

Jedi_Kjersti_Renn Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    The Arena Battle Padme costume really isn't that expensive. I used vinyl from the home decor department at JoAnn's for the shinguards and utility belt and that was like $10, but I accidently bought too much material... that was good though 'cause it took me three tries to do them right :) Anyway, I'll probably go as Padme because my Barriss Offee Jedi Padawan costume isn't finished yet. I might just wear a different shirt and BS on the belt and go as a Jedi Padawan that looks rather similar to Barriss Offee since I wear my Padme costume a lot. Of course, I might wear the ripped version and get a chain to connect to my wrist and hook the other end to a giant wooden pole and drag that around...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.