main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada What do we do....when we met....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Jan 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I was just wondering what kind of activities could be done, in the goal of having fun.

Sithclan had their supper, Toronto long line chapter has it's theater night, I know the suppers were fun, as of the theater nights, I'm certain they were a blast, but what is happening in vancouver.. when fans regroup, what do they do over there???

thanks, I was just wondering.. [face_clown]

2. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    Ooh, people meeting in Vancouver! :D

3. Riley Man

Riley Man Jedi Master star 5

Dec 19, 1999
    Nor in Winnipeg. At least that I know about.

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Then lets have some... I mean, you people should organize something really easy, like a supper at a restaurant, a movie night.. something like that..

common, let's get this country moving a little.. don't you think.

5. darthcleo

darthcleo Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 8, 2000
    I second that. Organising a dinner isn't that hard, and doesn't take any money to organise. Each pays according to his/her own budget basically...

I had a blast meeting the people from Montreal. I highly recommend it

6. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Wah.. noone in Thunder Bay. Maybe us Northern ontario/Winnipeg people can meet at a robin's donuts half way between here and the manitoba border ;)

<grin>

Amy

7. Riley Man

Dec 19, 1999
    That might be cool... but I don't know how many people are from Winnipeg / Thunder Bay and surrounding areas. There was one other person in a thread either here or in the Prairies forum who lived near Winnipeg I think, but other than that I can't think of anyone else.

8. Riley Man

Dec 19, 1999
    What? The -25° temperature? The cold winds? The ten feet of snow on the ground? =)

It's nice in the summer. +25, Sunny. You should visit then instead of in the winter.

9. Riley Man

Dec 19, 1999
    The mosquitoes aren't *always* a major problem. Some years they are worse than others, depending on how much rain we have in the spring. One of the problems is frequently the city or province officials have a hard time deciding when and where to fog for it, while remaining environmentally friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.