main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass What? No CV Thread! Heratics!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BIEREN, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    I can't belive there is no CV chatter up here in Mass. What gives?

2. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
  3. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    little over six months...

4. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I'd love to be able to pull this off. I'm hoping I can make it happen.

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    they are going to raise ticket prices soon from what I read. it is a few dollar increase just not sure why they have not announced anything to merit an increase. this is starting to look like a pass for me.

6. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    I'm up late watching Star Wars on Spike and planning my trip to CV. A little disappointed that I can only go down Thursday and Friday, I have my 20th high school reunion in Gloucester Saturday night. Will be missing out on Carrie Fisher, but already have her autograph from Official Pix, so I'll live. Anyone else going to make it down for any of this? They just announced that George Lucas is going to be there, no idea if I'd get to see him, I'm guessing it's going to be crazy, but I'm really looking forward to this now.

7. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I am going to CV and rooming with a friend.

Going for all 4 days.

Also doing "Last Tour to Endor"

8. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Good to know others from Mass will be down there. I think I'm just going to stay at the Econolodge to save a few bucks. I'll pretty much just be there to sleep anyway.

9. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's

TK here from over at the NH boards. Just letting you all know we are talking about C5 over there as well and you are ALL more than welcome to join us!!

Also .... If anyone would like so info.... lol We are still looking for 2 more roommates. We have a 2400 square foot Condo less than 2 blocks from the Convention center. We have 5/6 people going to date and would like to get to 8. It has 3 bedroom / 3 bath. Full kicthen, Dinner room, Breakfast Nook, Washer and Dyer. Two desks, 3 pools. Plus Golf if you care. lol We will be turning the Dinning room in to a bedroom as well. With bed's... no worriers. lol

The best part.... get this ... You can stay for ALL 4 days for less than $200!! That would be Thursday to Sunday for $50 a night!! You can not find that anywhere!! like someone said in a post above... you only need it to sleep right? :)

We have the room from Wednesday the 11th till the following Wednesday the 18th. So feel free to stay longer if you'd like. There are a couple groud rules.

1) Over 21 years of age only!!
    2) NO SMOKERS! Sorry...
    3) Most be able to have a good time !!
    4) Have NO problem with a few drinks! Hense being 21. lol

If you would like more info on going with use please shot me an email or PM me. Thanks everyone ...I can't wait to see you all there. This will make ALL 5 so far for me!!

SeeYa,
    TK

tkt2121@hotmail.com

10. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Just bought my tickets! Can't wait!!

11. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I'll be unable to go, but I did see in the latest "Homing Beacon" that Mark Hamill would be making his first US Celebration appearance @ this one. Have fun if you get to meet him, guys. :D

12. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Any updates on who is going to CV from Mass?

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Besides Kevin who is from CT I think Beanie aka Chris is the only one from MA going. I know I am out for a number of reasons and those keep growing by the day it seems. lol I was given a great offer to go but couldn't justify which I am bummed about but up until that point I was ruling it out anyways due to all the events happening.

14. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Chewie that's how I felt for the Celebration in Indy. Sorry you weren't able to swing it this time around. Hopefully Super Megafest will have a few top notch Star Wars guests for us this year!

15. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    CV far surpassed my expectations! Had an absolutely amazing time! Got to see George Lucas up close and personal when I was working in the store while he had the place to himself. Didn't get a chance to see anyone from Mass, but had a great time staying with the NH Mando's and hanging out with them for the week, great bunch of people.

16. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Glad to hear you had a good time. I have seen loads of pics from a lot of my friends and it looks like a good time had by all. I will definitely make an appearance for CVI. Unless we have another bad stretch like we did this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.