main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA What scene from the EU would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue_Granger, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Okay, a bunch of us where talking at lunch one day at comic-con, and we where trying to decide what scenes from the expanded universe we would like to see...what are your thoughts?

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I think the destruction of Sernpidal woudl rock, with the whole thing about Anakin, Han, and Chewie trying to save poeple...ending with Chewie howling at the moon as is comes crashing into the planet.......

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Action scenes are cool and all, but I would love to see some of the dialogue between Thrawn and other characters.

4. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i'd like to see the duel between Luke and Mara against Joruus C'Boath and the clone Luuke.

5. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    yeah, Brandon brought that one up(the fight with Luuke)and I think thats probably the one I'd want to see....

6. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    The Luke fight would be cool. I would love to see the whole battle leading to Anakin Solo's death.

7. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    Anakin Solo dies!?!?!! :eek:

8. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Whoops?!?!? :D

*waves hand* "Anakin is alive and well." :)

*hides copy of Star by Star*

9. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah, I concur with James completely! ;)

10. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    LOL, I'm joking, I have read all of the NJO books.

11. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Hey guys I don't want to sound rude or anything, But I just started the NJO and I'm only on book 3. Could we maybe do the whole spoiler think when we talk about movies with books too. I mean I kind of wanted to read that **SPOILER**

Anakin Solo dies for myself.

PS I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but It was spoiled for me.

12. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    Dude I feel your pain.

The one I really want to see is from the X-wing novels Solo Command I think. Where Wraith Squadron pulls a prank on Wes Janson. It involves a stuffed ewok, being smeared in ewok food, and running around naked. :D

13. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    dude I totally feel your pain too. I found out he was going to die while I was reading Vector Prime. Don't worry though, you never know quite when it happens, and the way it happens is by far one of the coolest. At first I was pissed that I found out about it a head of time. In retrospect I didn't mind it as much. For one, I was able to mentally prepare for my favorite EU character dying, and two, It was really well done and STILL ended up being a surprise, not THAT he died, but HOW.....I'm confident that you will feel the same.

14. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Xizor seducing Leia from Shadows of the Empire...hubba hubba! LOL

15. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I just want to see ALL of Shadows of the Empire.. that was my favorite book ever. Dash Rendar... *drools*..

16. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    dash was quite dashing wasn't he?

17. Mayhem

Oct 28, 2001
    Sorry again about the spoiler thing. I've never minded being spoiled, for some reason its still surprising and different when you read or see the event.
    I was spoiled for the end of Vector Prime, which turned out to be a good thing because I still have never finished that book. and I tried 3 times.

Shadows really should have been a movie! I just read it for like the 4th time I think, a couple of weeks ago. The Executor taking out the Sky Hook would be awesome to see.

Also all the scenes aboard the Eye of Palpatine(I think thats the name) from Children of the Jedi. Gamorrean Stormtroopers=Classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.