main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    It seems to be what most people expect to happen anyway, so there goes the suprise value. If they showed child death before it would maybe mean people would be more on edge whenever Ahsoka is put in danger.

2. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Most people on the forums might expect her to die. I think that kind of suspense you're talking about could work too though.

3. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    I think surprise value is pretty much out the window at this point. Same with shock value. So I think they could wrap up the tension by doing something like that, like it could happen at any time.

I don't think her fate?s set in concrete at this point though, by any stretch of the imagination. So who knows (besides Lucas)? This is why I will continue to look at other subtle elements as to how dark it can get.

4. luvlucas-com

luvlucas-com Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2009
    i cant imagine ahsoka simply getting cut down in battle when order 66 happens i like to think,that is if the series goes into ROTS timeline that its anakin that kills her perhaps she trys to turn him back.although vader says to luke in ROTJ obi wan once thought as you do,you never see obi wan try and turn anakin back {ive heard there was dialogue durning duel of the fates but it was cut,if anybody knows what this was would love to know}. i think it will suit ashoka to be in the jedi temple when she dies or put her in the temple waiting then end the series there.

perhaps lucas could even alter the deleted scene of shak tii meeting her fate in the temple and change it to ashoka,then reincorporate it into the film{by the time the series ends this would have to be put into the 3d version or 3d bluray}. shak tii died on grievous ship in another deleted scene.also think lucas should change the character in AOTC that is ahsokas species to ahsoka so then you would see her briefly in AOTC follow her through the clone wars series and see her killed on screen by anakin in ROTS. any other thoughts on this...

5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Yes I have a thought on that. I wish to see Ashoka edited into the child-murdering scene in the temple. Just paste her face over that ugly one. Problem solved.

6. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    Personally I don't think GL cares what her fate is...as she doesn't seem to factor in at all other than to show that Anakin is letting his attachment to people continue to make him do bad things...i.e. he choked Poggle to save Ahsoka. Besides, can't they just insert her in Order 66 and have them miss her or have her run off with Darth Krayt or something? I mean, most people would think Commander Cody was a pretty good shot. Yet he missed Obi-wan. Could Rex shoot at and miss, and maybe not by accident either, it'd be cool to see a clone turn on the Empire, Ahsoka and she just steals a ship, possibly from a clone, preferably one of the ones that shot at her, or go underground, or kill a clone and take the armor and put it on and leave pretending to be a clone, sorta like what Cad Bane did? And if GL created Ahsoka specially for his daughter, I don't think we're going to see her get blasted, blown up, dismembered, going to the Dark Side and killing younglings, getting choked to death by Darth Vader, being zapped to death by Darth Sidious, getting sent out an airlock, being sucked into a black hole, or anything else you Ahsoka-must-diers come up with.

Also, about the Dave thingy, I'm hoping that's not a sign she will die? Doubt it though? Wookipedia is getting fed up with being asked about her fate. Dave and GL probably have 10000000000 letters and emails coming in each day asking about her fate and GL and/or Dave has had enough....

Also, it's a bit hard for Ahsoka to mature if she's dead.

7. Armchair_Admiral

Armchair_Admiral Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    It'll be a bit hard for Ahsoka to mature when the show dies. [face_mischief]

8. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    If she dies, I hope all of Star Wars, not just TCW, dies with her.

Also, I'd sooner see them stop making any more Star Wars stuff anymore than see them make Episodes 7-12 but kill her off.

Also, is that red creature holding her lightsaber like a baseball bat Ahsoka's mother? Could be her older second-cousin once removed. They do have different skin colors. And they prefer different lightsaber colors.

Also, what species is Plo Koon?

Also, maybe they're going to finally reveal what species Yoda is in the TCW so they won't cancel it after all [face_laugh] , but they can go ahead and cancel it if she dies.

Hmmmm...not even GGrevious has posted so much as his trademark o_O in my Create a Padawan thread.
    -------Signature-----
    Ahsoka now! Ahsoka forever!

Create a Padawan for Ahsoka:
    http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/31198950/p1/
    =D=

9. XCell

Apr 7, 2004
    Ending all of Star Wars for Ahsoka. O-kay.. And he call us 'Dark Jedi'.. Come on, the crazy Ahsoka ramblings are getting old.

10. Koonster

Koonster Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2009
    Hold on there, lets not jump to any conclusions. At one point in the show, Ahsoka will die, Aurra Sing even says it.

11. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    rumblewagon agrees with me. Also, there was another dude who said he didn't think she'd die.

And Garth_Maul might be on our side.

So maybe:

Ahsoka should die:
    Gry_Sarth
    GGrevious
    XCell

Ahsoka should live:
    LukeTano
    rumblewagon
    rouge77
    jedi-soon
    Garth_Maul
    alexrd
    Koonster

Right, so Aurra kills her at the beginning and she's supposed to mature how....?

And maybe that Aurra thing will go over like when Ventress said "And now you die..." to her in a past season.

----Signature----

=D=

12. Koonster

Nov 5, 2009
    Dave Filoni said he was thinking about the end with care, and that one thing was always certain, maybe her death? I'm not saying I want it to happen, but its inevitable.

13. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Yes one thing was always pretty much certain, she should probably be off the scene by ROTS.

Not necessarily dead.

----Signature----

Somebody post something!
    =D=

14. Koonster

Nov 5, 2009
    Yeah, maybe on some exile thing, or in a coma like Ballipa [face_mischief]

15. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    No, maybe she kills a stormtrooper and takes the armor and escapes as one.

Or she becomes the first female Togruta, former-Jedi stormtrooper, and Vader is always wondering why the Force presence of that particular stormtrooper seems to be familiar and Ahsoka is always wondering where she met the guy with the iron lung before.
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

16. Koonster

Nov 5, 2009
    Wouldn't that be interesting? =D=, I do think its a little too Bane for Ahsoka. I just don't think Ahsoka should take part in Order 66 at all, but a following link between Vader and Ahsoka...

17. XCell

Apr 7, 2004
    Ahsoka can become a stormtrooper and get blown up on the Death Star.[face_idea]

18. Koonster

Nov 5, 2009
    [face_plain]

19. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Maybe she got the idea from Cad Bane...

Also, it's funny XCell has photos of Ahsoka as a Jedi Knight, and once had a Togruta icon, yet really seems to prefer having Ahsoka being killed off.... :oops:

20. Koonster

Nov 5, 2009
    After that chest kick knee thing in Children of the force, I'd be oblidged to borrow the idea if I were her.

21. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I guess what you should learn from that is that one doesn't have to hate Ahsoka to realize her death by the end of the series is the best way to go.

22. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Thank goodness we still have some sensibility in this forum.
    Ahsoka is already in ROTS. After the Chancellor is rescued, Anakin meets Padme outside the Senate building. He says: "I don't think they would have ever brought us back from the Outer Rim sieges." The "us" that he's referring to is himself, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka. However, he's about tell Padme that Ahsoka remained behind in the Outer Rim to tie up some loose ends which will give Anakin and Padme more time together. Anakin never gets a chance to state this as he senses Padme's fear about something {"You're trembling."). Padme tells Anakin about the pregnancy and Anakin forgets about anything else that he was about to say regarding Ahsoka and the Outer Rim as the news of the baby commands his full attention.

23. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Rumblewagon... :rolleyes:

24. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    :rolleyes:

Ok, GGrievous, it does feel good to do it sometimes. ;)

25. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.