main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would you like to see on the Website?

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I have an idea- but I may need helping posting the completed image. I am gonna make a neat lightwave pic- maybe a couple.

2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Stephanie,

I'd keep the half rebel/half empire background. Best part of the logo I thought. Maybe overlay the space coast outline over it. (Stealing an idea from the 501st here but it really does look sharp). I could also render something like that up in Lightwave (still and animation) and we could use the emblem as one of our first molding projects.

Just my opinion.

Sandy

3. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Is there a way we can steal the outline of the state (like the 501st) and overlay that with something like the Neublan-B Class Starship from SW? (The hospital ship in the battle for Endor?)

I kind of liked the idea of having a space ship in the logo. If we can do it so the ship can represent SW and FL....

Art

4. LadyDemoness

LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Sandy,

I'll see what I can do with my limited knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. I was going to give you or someone else with graphic experience a rough image of my idea to improve on. Make it look better and all, you know?

5. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Stephanie,

Remind me this Sat and I'll loan you a great guide for Photoshop. It streamlines the processes and gets you running in practically no time. You can do the logo yourself (I'll be available if you need any help) or you can send me the drawing (computer version) I'll see what I can do with it. Personally, I think with your drawing talent its time we married that skill with some software.

Your choice.

Sandy

6. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    I made a simple picture for the group. I'd post it here- but I have a geocities site- so here is the link- I hope cause I don't think they let ya link either?

Possible Image

The picture is based on a idea by Art.

7. LadyDemoness

LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Stephanie,

Remind me this Sat and I'll loan you a great guide for Photoshop. It streamlines the processes and gets you running in practically no time. You can do the logo yourself (I'll be available if you need any help) or you can send me the drawing (computer version) I'll see what I can do with it. Personally, I think with your drawing talent its time we married that skill with some software.

Your choice.

Sandy

The guide would be of no use if I don't have the program, which, unfortunately is my problem. :( I do have the shareware version that I downloaded but that only lasts for a month and gives limited access to the stuff the program does. :( :(

Ruckus- Nice pic!

8. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    I have photoshop 7- as long as you don't ask how I got it- you can borrow it or I can burn ya a copy? Lemme know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.