main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which theatre will you see ROTS.

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by rechedelphar, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Mine will either be Amstar or Cinema 14

2. xzavish

xzavish Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    I will probably go to one of those 2.

3. xzavish

xzavish Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    You could proabably go to the Clemson theatre for a dollor or more?

4. xzavish

xzavish Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    I am not to sure about that whole dollar thing I am just going by what my friend had told me.

5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Greetings from Spartan City!

I'll probably go to Spartan 16 to see it, but if some of you guys wanna go, lemme know. I know I haven't met with any of you, but I can't find that many die-hard Star Wars fans here at school.

--heels

6. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    I will be seeing it in Spartanburg also. Unless we are suiting up for something close to here.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Darth Yalc, we should all arrange something for the Spartan 16 pack--I've got some friends who will be going with me.

I'm gonna assume that Spartan 16's gonna have a midnight showing, being the gigantic theater they are. I'll e-mail them to check.

But if they aren't, I'm willing to go Woodruff Rd. theater, I'm sure they'll have it.

--heels

8. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    That would work for me. :)

9. rechedelphar

Mar 29, 2004
    the 2 in Anderson are high quality thetres. Thats where in will go. (considering spartanburg is 45 minutes from my house)

10. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I'll be getting info on Spartan 16 shortly, just waiting on them to respond...

11. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Bleh, the Spartan 16 trys to hard to be the Columbiana Plaza place. But I suppose if that's where everyone will be, I'll be there too.

12. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I dunno, I'm talking to the GM to try and find out even IF they're doing a midnight showing.

Meh--I've got an exam that ends at 5 that Wednesday, and then one Thursday, but I've decided that waiting 4 years for this film is worth screwing one college exam...

Yalc, you think Woodruff Rd. will definitely have a midnight showing, don't you?

13. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    If the Spartan 16 gets it, I'll be going to that theater. If they don't, then I'll have to find some other one. Unless, I'm not in SC then. I, not my family just me, might be moving to Pennsylvania sometime soon. I don't know just yet. It all depends on where I am.

14. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    I would say that if Spartan 16 gets ROTS then there will be a midnight show. We will know for sure a little closer to time.

15. plokooner2610

plokooner2610 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2004
    Amstar 14 probably for me because I can sit up front without hurting my neck... (padded headrest)

16. xzavish

xzavish Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    Yea I really like the padded headrests at Amstar. I tend to sit in the middle section or at the very back row.

17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    For all you Spartanburg boys and girls, this was the response I got from Spartan 16:

In response to your email regarding the upcoming release of Star Wars III, we fully expect to run a midnight showing prior to the release date. It will probably be another 2-3 weeks until we have all of the details on showings and advance ticketing- please contact the theatre @ 864-574-3022 to get more information more toward the middle of April.

Thank you for your patronage.

Tina Conklin

Division Manager

18. rechedelphar

Mar 29, 2004
    Who the crap wants to sit in the front anyway? padded headrests [face_talk_hand]

19. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    About Spartan 16: Nice. I would rather go to that theater than Regal 8 at Westgate Mall. The Regal 8 is just horrible.

20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Yeah, Regal 8's OK if you don't get run over by the 13 thousand kids, with a few gang members thrown in, standing out front waiting for their mommies.

21. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    Anyone actually going to the midnight showing in Greenville? We have tickets for Hollywood20 on Woodruff Rd, but it looks like you all prefer S-burg. I have never been to the one in Sparkleburg. Is it better?

22. willuhrlicht

willuhrlicht Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I will probably not being seeing it for the first few weeks. I'll let the crowd die down so that when I go in I can enjoy the movie without heckling teenagers who make obscure MST3K references.. or maybe not.

23. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    I'll be at the Hollywood 20 midnight showing (Auditorium 2, I believe that's what it says on my ticket) because that's where I saw AOTC. I like the Spartan 16, but I go to Hollywood 20 more. That, and Hollywood 20 put their tickets on sale first :)

24. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    501st will be at Hollywood 20 for the premiere for all you guys in Greenville. Just an FYI if you are interested.

25. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    I will probably be seeing it at the Spartan 16. At least, I hope I get to see it. My parents said that if I can't find someone to go with that one of them will take me. If that's the case, I hope it's my dad. At least, I know he'll sit there and watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.