main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SITH?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Xin, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skunkpunk1

skunkpunk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    I've got to with Vader here. And ObiWill, you think Dooku is a gentleman's villian? What about Vader? I mean, come on who else could have accepted Captain Needa's apology so politley? Way to go Vader...you are truly the Sith lord of manners.

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Ummm, I just want to ask a question. What about Emperor Palpatine? Do you consider him a Sith Lord? I do. After all, he is Vader's master.

Sure, you could always say that Sidious is Palpatine, and I would agree, but I consider Sidious to be an "on the side alter-ego" character. I'm talking about Palpatine as Palpatine.

I mean, look at him. Ambitious Senator. Corrupt Chancellor. Ruthless Emperor. What is not to love about this guy? :)

Give the dude some props!

3. Nova_Darklighter

Nova_Darklighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Sorry, but I've GOT to go with DARTH VADER, the all time ultimate BADASS VILLIAN, still gives me OOOOOOH!!! WHENEVER he makes his entrance. And I thought that D. Maul as a character was a little one dimensional, Sidious & Tyranus are both far more complex, that was Maul's flaw, the fatal one. I surely didn't cry when he was killed, BUT I surely DID when VADER died.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    DARTH VADER with Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine as a very close second :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.