main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who wants to be Matt Ousley's stepmom?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Darth-Seldon, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    The following article comes from another website.

"Two local women may become rich in Pepsi contest tonight
    By STACEY M. LANE GROSH

Two local women have the chance to be one of the luckiest ? and wealthiest ? people in the United States tonight.

Susan Ousley of Alexandria and Carrie Cooley of Noblesville won a chance from Pepsi to ?Play for a Billion? this summer. One of the 200 contestants is guaranteed to win $1 million and there is a 1 in 1,000 chance that the $1 billion prize will be awarded.

Damon Wayans ? comedian and star of ?My Wife and Kids? ? will host the contest at 7 p.m. tonight SGrosh 9/9/04 Sunday on Channel 6.

Ousley, 49, is a customer service representative at Star Financial Bank and has two children. She is also a member of the American Coaster Enthusiast club and has ridden the Beast at Kings Island more than 100 times.

When she found out she won, Ousley said she was shocked.

?I pinched myself for a reality check before I shared the news with my co-workers,? she said in a Pepsi press release. ?After screaming and running in circles like a nut, I then called my husband. He was and still is flabbergasted!?

If she won the money, Ousley said she waould free herself, some family members and a few close friends of debt. She said she would also buy new cars and travel.

Cooley, 30, is a self-employed physical therapist with two children.

?Since I was 16 I had a feeling that I would be on a game show and my family always made fun of me about the,? Cooley said in a press release. ?I actually thought I was entering to win a car, so when I read what this was I was a little shocked.?

Cooley said that if she won the money her plans would include: Giving some donations to charities, buying a vacation house, traveling and go into Manollo Blahnik and ?go a little crazy. I don?t know where I would wear those shows, but I would buy them.?

Ousley and Cooley are two of nine Indiana residents who will be vying for the billion tonight. Other cities featuring a contestant include: Logansport, Luther and Portage; and two in Indianapolis and Greenwood.

To be eligible to play, Pepsi drinkers would find a code under the cap of their drink and would go online to enter the contest. They could also fill out an official entry form that was displayed next to the Pepsi products and mail it in. Cooley became eligible because of the cap; Ousley by the form.

A chimpanzee named ?Mr. Moneybags? will help determine who wins the million and billion.

?There are 200 finalists and every finalist has a five-digit number randomly drawn by the chimpanzee,? said Kate Fettig, spokesperson for Pepsi. ?The finalists are narrowed down to 10 like a lottery.?

Mr. Moneybags is involved in narrowing down the $1 million winner as well as if the person wins $1 billion. The top 10 people will all get some prize and the others who are eliminated from the final round will have the chance to compete in contests for consolation prizes."

Remember Matt you are like my favorite JCer.

-Seldon

2. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Don't encourage him to post in here, he's been doing it already.

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I won't be his stepmom but i'll sure be his girlfriend.

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    No Mrs. Ousley did not make it.

-Seldon

5. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    I always thought his username had something to do with Ousley Stanley.

I believe that's who Lyle Lovett was supposed to be in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

6. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Holy Crap. I live in Noblesville. Man now I may to watch it.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.