main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Who's going to be at Tinseltown? ALL OF US!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Okay, maybe not all of us. I've avoided making a post about this because I'm just so darn lazy at this point, but I figure that I should tell you on the day it's happening. Last week, while Mandy and I were at Disneyland (actually, in the line for the ride Tower of Terror), we got a call from our good buddy Brittani, who some of you know as gneiss_jedi. Her uncle just so happens to have a friend who owns a comic book store... and he rented out a theater and subsequent screen- and proceeded to give our fanclub priority on buying tickets!

So, of course we couldn't pass this up. Those of us who had been planning on camping out in Las Cruces have been somewhat relieved. We no longer need to camp out, and we'll be holding a booth tonight for our fanclub, spreading the word about ourselves. :D This is also really cool because I think that that's where our other members have tickets for- movie_boy, jedibelva, and gloomy_padme. :D How convenient! So if anyone sees us there, you're welcome to come hang out- and we'd love the company.

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    What time? I have tickets for the 11am and 7pm tomorrow at Tinseltown.

3. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    12:01 AM. :D

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay well I guess I will miss all of you at that one. Just not in the cards for work. I wish I could though.

5. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Aww, oh well! Perhaps some of us could go see it in Alamogordo together this weekend. :D

6. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    You guys have fun tonight!

7. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am up for going to see it anywhere at almost anytime. Just let me know and I am there. As for this weekend if anyone well be in Alamo and want to go just let know.

8. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    OMG What time are you all going to be out there? I'm arriving around seven, so I can't wait to see you all! Yay I'm so excited!

9. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    We're arriving around 6 PM. :D We'll have a hand-drawn banner, blue fliers, and two of us will have Jedi cloaks on. ;)

10. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    There's going to be a hang out sort of thing behind the Tinseltown theater in El Paso from 6-10pm, so if you're in the area come chill with us! There's going to be music, food, and awesome people. Yay for Star Wars!

11. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    ACK! I didn't know it was going to be in the back, I thought it was going to be in the lobby or something. Sorry I missed you guys

12. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    That was my first time going to Tinseltown and wow it was awesome! Britt huge hugs to you for getting the tickets! *hugs* Anyway, that was the first midnight showing we'd ever been to. Actually, I think we got quiet a few fliers out and people to sign up for the fanforce. Ah, I'm still basking in the sheer joy of seeing Revenge of the Sith:D

13. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Hello Guys from Down south. Hey I'm going to Juarez this weekend to check out the Movie there. I saw the Polar Express at their new theatre last January and It is the best picture and sound quality I have ever experienced at a movie plex. The theatre is Cinepolis and its in the Las Misiones Mall. If any of you get a chance to see it there you should go for it. I saw it up here in the Mos Alba region and so i'll now be able to compare the picture to regular.

14. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Is that the digital theater you mentioned, Dave?

15. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So we have all see it, what does everyone think?

16. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Love. IT!

17. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Anyone going to be around Alamogordo tomorrow and want to go catch it? I was thinking about trying to go at some point tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join in.

18. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Yeah, there's a 3:10 showing I may be taking my sister to in Alamogordo. :) Or the boyfriend. We'll see which one. ;)

19. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    3:10 sounds pretty good to me. I will try and go at that time. I will be in a shirt with the original Star Wars A New Hope picture on it. So if you feel like meeting me that is where I will hopefully be. Maybe talk to you then.

20. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Guess I missed you at the show on Saturday. The movie is still good the third time. I am going for a fourth on Friday. Oh yeah!

21. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Yeah, Saturday ended up being bad timing for me, but my sister went. I saw it the third time on Sunday... I'll go see it another time with my family this week.

22. Jedibelva

Jedibelva Jedi Knight

Nov 18, 2004
    I wish I could've been able to join you to watch the movie on the 22nd,but I had to leave.
    Oh well maybe next time. :(

23. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    So how many times have you guys seen it so far? I've seen it 3 times.

Glad to see you here posting Belva! You should stop by more often!

24. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    I just saaw it again this morning. That makes it 2 times for me.

25. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am up to four and I still want to go see it more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.