main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Why?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Why don't vending machines sell energy drinks?

2. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    All that energy in one place? it might cause the world to implode. :eek:

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I just think your vending machines are bad. we sell all kinds of energy drinks at work.

then again i think that says something about where i work....

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    They have everything else under the sun at the vending machines at school including starbucks frappacinos...but none of the hard stuff. You'd think they would sell a grip of that at a college. *shrug*

Next question...why is there an entire language of vocabulary for learning about computers? I have three pages of key terms to figure out just in chapter one of my Logic and Program Design class. It seems a bit pretentious to me to call something 87 different things. I get a headache just trying to read the chapter...I flip to the back for the latest definition...I start reading again, they use that same stinking word differently...I flip to the back. I am not even learning a language yet, and I am already pulling my hair out.

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Why do I have to write no less than two reports a week for a PC Servicing Class? Since when do wrench turners need to know how to write a paper? Give me some crap to memorize, dont make me go on and on for an entire page about surge protectors! I start to annoy myself, I cant imagine having to reado everyone else's. The teacher must be looney. :p

6. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why is the contact from the eye that has been watering all day the one that's giving me trouble and feeling dry?

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

hhhm, indeed a compelling conundrum. Perhaps it leaketh because it is dry? *shrug*

13 = 13?

I got nuttin.

8. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why can't I have more hours in the day?

I had a dream last night that we were at starfest and I started to panic because I thought I hadn't finished any costumes, then in my dream I thought to myself "it's been 3 weeks, of course I finished them" and then I suddenly had them and was hanging out with klingons while wearing my red shirt. [face_laugh] Unfortunately I couldn't see what my costumes looked like, so I hope they were good. ;)

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    13 = 1, gosh, get it right!

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Why can't I speed up time?? Only 9 minutes left before I leave work!!!!! Wait.. eight...

11. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    When you figure out how to speed up time, share the wealth. It has been sometime between 3:30 and 3:45 for at least four hours now. Maybe I should run up and down the stairs a few times.

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Did you ever figure out how to speed up time, JGoC? [face_tired]

13. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Why does my face feel so much more swollen than it looks? When something hurts this bad I want it to be apparent to anyone who looks at me that something is wrong.

14. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    The other day my eye felt all swollen, but it was not visible to anyone else. Very annoying.

15. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why do my eyes feel tired?

16. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

I can often tell when I am very very sick because my eyes feel tired and want to stay closed. I hope you feel better today. :)

17. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    Why if peanut butter cookies are made with peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookie are made with chocolate chips...then what are girl scout cookies made with?

18. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why do bananas that look almost ripe still have a 'crunch' to them and no taste at all?

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

They pick them green and then squirt chemicals on them to make them turn "yellow", appearing ripe but still being crunchy and not ripe. :D

20. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Mmm, crunchy bananas.

Every time I eat a banana, I think of the Sesame Street clip where one muppet steals another's teeth they talk about 'crunchy things, like bananas'

I get the strangest things stuck in my head....

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Why do I have to use the safari browser to view this board while using my brothers computer? What a pain in the bum!

22. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Why is god so ironic? It is snowing and today is the last day of summer.

23. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why did I forget to put away the box of mac n cheese? now someone wants it for breakfast....

24. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Its a nutritious breakfast, better than what Bean typically eats...a princess snack and a glass of warm milk.

25. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    Why did the mail lady go early on the one day I forgot to put out my mail??? Is it because I didn't give her a gift? What are you supposed to give your mailcarriers anyway? Mine yells at me from across the street and tells me not to leave because she has stuff for me. And then tells me it's junk mail. She scares me a lot.