main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wild Mass Guessing (The completely unfounded insane fan theory thread)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Loupgarou, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    They can be serious or ridiculous or anything, as long as they're speculatory. No one can say, 'that's impossible!' because that's part of the whole point. But hey, it's Star Wars, so who knows.

My theory:
    Captain Rex IS the Boba Fett we see in the OT. They're already steamrolling over the EU anyway. We see Rex grappling with his confusion about his role and general loss of faith in the republic as time goes on. It just so happens that that's when Order 66 happens, and of course Rex doesn't believe it so readily as his comrades. His fellow troopers fire on him when he tries to defend Ahsoka (who escapes-for now), so he tries to hold them off but gets knocked out when hit by debris from something and left for dead. When he wakes up, he tries to go for help and finds a Jedi, but the Jedi attacks him out of fear.When he escapes he's in exile, for he can't rejoin the army since he'd be considered a traitor, and knows that no Jedi would trust him (or even if the Jedi really did revolt or not). At the same time and in the same area as Rex has run to (Because star wars is all about coincidence), Aurra Sing kills the real, kid Boba Fett to cover her tracks. Rex takes the opportunity of such a reprehensible target to kill Aurra and steal the Slave 1, finding Jango's Armor still kept in the ship. He Adopts the Alias of Boba Fett and takes his place as a Bounty Hunter, since combat is all he knows. And since he learns to prefer this independent, if morally ambiguous life, he starts to see Boba Fett as his real name.

See? That totally could work! His not being sure about whether or not the Jedi really did betray him makes it make more sense he'd work for the empire ever. There's the whole clones only live a short time thing, but he goes on some adventure and fixes that, DUH.

This is basically the same as The Stuff-We'll-Never-See Thread

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Even Piell is invincible.

3. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    I think this thread won´t live for long.

4. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    The recurring background models are actually the same characters, a super-stealthy elite infiltration squad.

Goggles the Aqualish, Specs the Ithorian, Kamelionne the skin-color-changing Mandalorian, and the Weequay Brothers. They know it all.

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Korkie is not Satine's nephew but secret son and Obi-Wan is his father:p - that was Gry's theory i think but i started to believe in it- we can see how Korkie is so interested in jedi weapons etc. and is he supposedly Satine's sister's or brother's son?

And it's obvious Bolla Ropal is father of Wee Dunn also:p ...

naughty jedi[face_shame_on_you]

6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    He's been a naughty boy has he?

Oh, I've got another one. The Son gets reincarnated as Galen Marek. See this is plausible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.