main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Witches and Multi-Coloured Lightsabres in Episode 2???

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I've just read a website and discovered that Episode 2 may have 'Sith Witches' and that Darth Tyranus will have a multi-coloured lightsabre. I don't think this is right. Star Wars has NEVER had witches or multi-coloured lightsabres. I know I'm a Star Wars addict but I think that they should be trying to keep in tune with the original trilogy. I don't mind the multi-coloured lightsabre so much but the 'Sith Witches' has gone too far. What does everyone think?

2. UmmYep

UmmYep Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2001
    Force Witches?

have you ever read the book... whats it called... the courtship of princess leia??
    thats got force witches

3. Rogue 11

Rogue 11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 1999
    Yeah, the Sith Witches first appeared in Dave Wolverton's novel Courtship of Princess Leia. They are from a planet called Dathomir, and mostly use the Force for good, though there are a few, called Nightsisters, who use the Dark Side of the Force.

I don't think we will see them in Ep 2, there will just be female Jedi.

As for the Multicoloured Saber, I have no Idea, I am trying to keep spoiler-free!

4. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I don't like it when they put Expanded Universe stuff into the movies. Thats what Expanded universe is...not in the movies. Is the Courtship of Princess Leia a comic or book?

I read about witches in a comic called Infinitys End and it wasn't that good. We dont need Sith Witches because it sounds more like Buffy rather than Star Wars.

Another thing that worries me is the name Count Dooku. It sounds cheesy and corny. keep it as Darth Tyranus which sounds more Evil :)

5. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Go to the movies forum, in there you'll find a sub forum called EP 2 & 3, Spoilers allowed.
    I'm sure that they wouldn't mind you discussing spoiler material there.

6. SHELLY

SHELLY Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2001
    Yup those nightsisters were incredible, but you don't really see many female Jedi, on the females woohoo

7. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Please don't start spoiling things Daniel.When I go to see Ep 2 ( hopefully with as many of you guys as possible ) I would like to know as little as possible about the movie. Should make it more enjoyable.

thanx

:)

8. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I go to the 'spoiler forums' a fair bit...the whole thing about Tyranus having a multi coloured lightsabre was a hoax. There was a select photo posted on the official site showing Anakin and Tyranus fighting. He has a very red lightsabre. It seems there will still only be three colours in the lightsabres...blue, green and red.
    As for the Sith Witches...another rumour started because of the original select photo showing an alien woman that was very similar to the first concept art of Darth Maul where he was portrayed as a woman. George Lucas thought the idea of Maul being a woman was too scary...hehe...I wonder why?

9. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Sorry if I spoilt anything for anyone. I now know that there is a spoiler page on the forums.

Sorry

10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    No probs Dan !

11. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    We'll forgive you. Lucky I didn't read the first few posts. I figured they may have been spoilers. I just popped in to make sure you were pointed in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.