main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wizard World 04

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by TT_Boy, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Wizard World 04

AUG 13TH - 15TH, 2004
    DONALD E. STEVENS CONVENTION CENTER

www.rosemont.com - Rosemont, IL

Chris, Kent and I are going up the 14th and staying over night, This is a fun con, its more of a Expo than a con, but still fun as hell. Click the link for more details. Here is a link of WW 02, we did goto WW 03 but the photos where not put up on the website.
    Wizard World 02 photos

Later All
    Steve

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    This was my first Con. It was fun and there are cool things to do and see. There are panels, collectibles, Hot chicks, and for you ladies there are good looking guys I guess (Well Chris, Steve, and I will be there-so yeah, hot guys)LOL! You can meet SW celebs, find cool stuff-I bought my first Saber there. That was sweet. If you ever wanted a great Parksaber's and you wanted it without the wait-get it there.

Plus it is just a fun time to hang out. I will be be in Imperial dress-the donning of my stormtrooper-TK1692!

3. Thralleon

Thralleon Jedi Knight

Apr 21, 2004
    Steve, could you possibly put up some more specific information i.e., when you would leave Friday, where you would be staying and whether or not others would be able to join the small group you already have going?

4. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    We are going up on Saturday and staying that night. We are getting a hotel room for the thre of us. Last year our hotel room became a confernce center. Not this, if you want to hang out in a hotel room all night get one.

5. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    Ah yes Wizard World I remeber it with fond remeberings. Walking around seeing all that there is to see and holding the bags, ah yes the bags hmmmmmmmmmm.
    It will be nice to go agian and take in all that which is nerd. How much for hotel room or is it the same as last time. Also want to know if there will be plane throwing. To walk and talk to the "artist" when some one says this guys and artist.

6. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Hopefully ill be able to get that weekend off work so i can go agian. I mean really if youve never heard kent order a sausage pizza over the phone you havent lived. Oh and kent i still owe you 60 for the hotel and gift but i havent seen you to give you the cash. ill bring my checkbook friday to reimburse you. Also i do hope ill be allowed to crash in the room with kent steve and chris agian cause telling the girlfriend what kind of movie you guys are watching is still a great memory to try and repeat.

Charlie 32 out

7. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Oh , good lord! I saw pizza and i thought let's not rehash the getting stiffed by the CF at the Pizza dinner after the convention. OOPS, did I bring that up? MY BAD.

Yeah, the 12 inch sausage was a great line to remember.I love CONS. I met a great firend at this con last year and we are still great friends-here is a toast to FlamingSword!!!! God love the Dutch.

8. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Let me tell you that was a good slice of pizza but there is no way it was worth 13 dollars. I mean for 13 dollars that slice of pizza better be laced with lsd or something.

9. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    I have no comment on the Pizza incident of wiz world 03

10. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
  11. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    What does "Bump" mean? I am so old I dont know half of this jargon.

12. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    bump is a form of spam
    used to keep a topic at the top of the boards.

13. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    Oh, yes. I remember when Chris would call for the hot young 12 inch...

any way the Chicago con has sucked more and more ever sence wizard bought it about 5 or 6 years ago. But I will go simply because life bores me...

14. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
  15. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    22 days till Wizard World

16. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    B U M P

17. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    So, who got stiffed at our Pizza Party, and if so, this is the first I've heard about it. Please inform.

18. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I will be in Chicago the 12 and 13th but I wont be making the convention. Im taking the family to a Cubs game on Thurday and hitting the Science and Industry museum on Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.