main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Would anyone be willing to play a Yaga?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This may seem like advertising, but all I can say is that it would have absolutely nothing to do with Clone Wars II, but instead is a supremely specific request for something entirely unrelated.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yaga_%28species%29

Plural being Yagai, of the world Yaga Minor.

If anyone is slightly intrigued by this, PM me, or comment here, and I'll PM you. [face_peace]

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    No-one? :(

Well, that's a problem.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ...Interesting Aliens!

with 3 legs to boot. Hehehhehe

I think Most would have trouble with an insect type species..cause they have a TOTALLY different type of mindset....

:p

But interesting....

4. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I think I've fallen in love with Ktala, everyone. [face_love]

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    [face_batting][face_blush][face_blush][face_blush][face_batting]

*fixes halo*
    O:)

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    "Oi, Tripod!"

Beyond fending off the "Are you a Zeltron" queries, I don't see a whole lot to do with this character.

I would be willing but as I neatly demonstrated with your current game, Sin', my presence in Galaxy at War might preclude my availability.

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Intriguing. All right, I have a few possibilities, at least. Ta muchly, y'all.

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Intriguing to say the least, beyond the tripod and more about face construction I would have to get a better idea of the colony/hive structure and wether its like the Verpine/Geonosian/or Killik concerning the level of hive mindedness.

But if I knew that I might just want to play one for the fun of the unique perspective as I've only done insectoids rarely.

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.