main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Wow! (humble intro?)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Shadowstar, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Shadowstar

Shadowstar Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2008
    (very first, if this is totally unacceptable, feel free to shoot me down here |D)

So, I don't know if anyone remembers me. Shoot, I don't recognize half the names in the board. But, anyway, I'm Gwen. I used to live out in Ellicott (east of Colorado Springs, if anyone was curious) but I moved into the Springs recently and my cousin got me back into SW so I figured I'd come back to the boards. I used to be 'Padawan Willow02' but I couldn't remember the pw/no longer have the e-mail it's attached to, so I re-signed up.

Anyway, I figured I'd say 'hi' and wish everyone a belated Happy 4th.

2. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Welcome back. We've changed a lot, with the majority of our stuff being done off the boards and non-SW or as part of the Denver group. Feel free to ask questions or whatever, we don't bite unless asked to. ;)

3. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Oh, hi Gwen! I remember you. Like RDT said, most of our posting is done on the Denver boards...but we occastionally check in here. Welcome Back!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hey Gwen! Great to see you back on the boards!

5. Shadowstar

Shadowstar Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2008
    Yay! Some familiar faces =D

It's nice to see you guys are around still =) I've sort of looked around the Denver forum but I haven't posted anything there yet. |D

I'll probaby pobably pop on there a little later when I'm back at home. But right now I'm babysitting and trying to keep him occupied while I try to do things |D Who needs stories for adventure? =p

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    There is a full fledged sock war going on at the moment (Denver Boards), so dont be alarmed. ;)

Hey, check out this thread. I bet you see lots of familiar faces. :)

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i remember you! welcome back!

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004